Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: A terrible mistake can ultra sabers help?  (Read 5817 times)
misguided
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« on: September 10, 2011, 04:33:09 PM »

Always being a kid at heart I got my first saber about 8 weeks ago. Its an Anakin removable blade ROTS. Its not the Masters Rep but a Hasbro and overall Its just cool! Now the problem,while attempting to kick a friends ass with it I cracked the blade and the led strand inside it. Having no idea what to do I began looking for ways to repair my favorite new toy and got nowhere. I Being new to the entire saber world searched High and low for replacement Blades and so forth. I found a company called Ultra Force Sabers via google and they said the only thing possible was to convert it to a battle ready saber. Which I mailed off to them for a fee of coarse. Now this is were it gets bad! First the company tells me they can fix it no Problem. Then its well we didn't know you already had a removable blade so if you mail us the original blade we can take the electronics out of it and make it work. So I did I waited almost 8 weeks from the time the hilt was mailed till I got it back O I also went with purple as a new color. What I got back was JUNK! the first time I turned it on and tapped it The light in the hilt and all the sound went out. They said a wire must have come loose also the blade is a cut semi clear piece of pvc that refracts almost no light at all you can barely see the blade at all standing outside at midnight! I watched you're you tube video's and saw one of you're Anakin Rots Sabers with the ultra edge blade on it and it was just up setting to see you're work compared to Ultra Force Sabers in Colorado. They told me to mail it back and I'm to disgusted to even do that I want it to go to Ultra Sabers LLC can you guys fix this please? Thank you Drew Helmer M.D     

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 05:01:20 PM »

im sure they can. on their website they have an fx conversion which is you ship it to them, you get a new ultra blade of your type, and a new led, since your sound does not work though im not too sure what they will do. you can send them an email at shipping@ultrasabers.com to see if they can fix it or supply you with new sound.

Saberstar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

Peep poop peep!!!

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 05:56:08 PM »

Noo problem dude, I am sure Alex can fix it for you. I allmost bought my first saber with Ultra Force Saber to,but didn`t UltraSabers is the best.. Wink

Lightsabers:                                                                               
"Luke ANH" ultra Fx GB
"Arbiter"GB Customized
"Standard Issue" SRD
"Consular" AB/CG Customized
"Initiate" Limited Edition AB 
"Bellicose" AS blue FoC,

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 06:17:59 PM »

In the past new saber enthusiasts often confused Ultra force sabers with Ultrasabers since the names are closely similar but they are greatly different in terms of service I am surprised they are still around. Ultra force sabers are known for they crappy conversions often damaging the sabers internals doing more harm than good and using poor inferior leds. If you looked on there site it says they use luxeon leds for conversions, the luxeon leds that we use to use for lightsabers are not even produced any more and haven't been for some time!  Angry http://www.ultraforcesabers.com/faq/force_fx_conversions
 So who knows what they put in that saber of yours. Sad Always check feedback for saber builders by asking members of any saber website.
I am sorry about you getting scammed, but I'am sure ultra sabers will be able to replace the internals of the saber just send them an email as darth tratus said and see what can be done.  Smiley

« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 06:23:40 PM by Big Boss » Logged

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 07:15:44 PM »

Everyone here is of course correct.  One thing I might add is that you might want to look at some of the hilts that US produces and buy a replacement.  I'm not sure how duel-worthy those Hasbro's really are.  Honestly if there's a sound board in there you want to keep that might even be doable!  But really, think about investing in a new hilt.  Ultrasabers products are top of the line and best bang for your buck!

Saberstar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

Peep poop peep!!!

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2011, 08:54:12 PM »

The service is top at ultrasabers. there 's no other place you will get that when you buy something all across the world. I 'm from Norway Wink

Lightsabers:                                                                               
"Luke ANH" ultra Fx GB
"Arbiter"GB Customized
"Standard Issue" SRD
"Consular" AB/CG Customized
"Initiate" Limited Edition AB 
"Bellicose" AS blue FoC,

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 01:06:29 AM »

When you tired of toys, Ultrasabers...that should be on a t-shirt.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

misguided
Force Sensitive

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 07:51:19 AM »

I received an e-mail welcoming me to the forum and I can honestly say Thank you to all the true Masters and Lords out there for helping me solve this issue it will not be forgotten and I do feel most welcome

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2011, 12:39:10 PM »

Good!  Let us know what route you take to solve your current crisis and give us some pictures/video/description to enjoy when your journey is complete.

Cheers.

misguided
Force Sensitive

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2011, 11:16:44 PM »

I E-mailed Alex on the current situation and I'm now waiting further instructions from UltraSabers LLC to see whats up. Mean while I'm taking photo's that way I can show you guy"s before UltraSabers and after. When you see this shell you guy's are gonna flip! Just don't tear into me to bad for not knowing. please

Stockton
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 67

Leave Your Legacy - Light side point please!

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 11:24:38 PM »

When you tired of toys, Ultrasabers...that should be on a t-shirt.

I definitely think Ultrasabers should make T-shirts...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: