Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: what is MHS?  (Read 577 times)
sclearman
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 07, 2016, 12:29:13 AM »

Maybe silly question from a noob.......

I see on the order site that some hilts are "MHS compatible" , what does this mean exactly? Compatible with what? what does MHS do?

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 12:47:27 AM »

Hi, welcome to SaberForum, we're glad you decided to join. Before we continue on any further, please head over the the "Rules" section of the forum. Its the big red bold letters near the top of the home page. Read through the rules and please reply to that post, acknowledging that you agree to and will follow the rules. Now that that's out of the way.

MHS is an acronym that refers to "Modular Hilt System" what it means is that there is a special threading on a saber part (usually an emitter or a pommel) has a special threading that allows it to be swapped out with any other MHS part. You can read more about MHS and other confusing terms here: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=2773.0

Again, please make sure that before you post anywhere else, you make sure to follow the directions I have given you of acknowledging the rules. Thanks for choosing Ultrasabers. We here on the forums are glad you are here.

-Greg

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: