Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
Author Topic: What made you choose YOUR blade color?  (Read 20436 times)
Nick8007
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -25

« on: January 11, 2016, 12:16:42 AM »

Think this would be a fun thread. I've always believed in the sith ideals of the individuals rise to power, and feeling and using emotions, having attachments, etc...so I chose red. I love the sith, all of the characters in the canon and non-canon story alike. So, I chose RED. How about all of you?

Dark side points appreciated

KentuckyHouse
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 12:24:43 AM »

For my first lightsaber, I ordered the Dark Sentinel LE V4 and decided to go with Blazing Red. One reason was because of the dark hilt, but I'd also plan on ordering the Archon v2.1 when it comes back in stock. However, the initial plan was to go with Consular Green on it with quick disconnects and buy other colors later. So I figured I'd had one Dark Side lightsaber and one Light Side.

However, I've now decided to go all out on the Archon (when I can actually order it) and get it in Emerald, so I'll be able to make it any color I want. I don't regret getting the Dark Sentinel in Blazing Red, though. It'll be my first, so I'm sure it will hold a special place once my collection starts to grow.

Dark Sentinel LEv4
Archon v2.1

TheLostSmuggler
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 12:25:23 AM »

I'm going with gold thanks to the silver blade, as it canonly used by only the most powerful force weilders. That plus it looks sick.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 12:30:13 AM »

I'll be cosplaying as an original Sith character based in the Legends era of the Star Wars universe. And because I'll be a Sith my blade needs to be red (or at least it will be once I order it - a dark menace with small renegade pommel. US are quite busy at the moment. But no worries, as I don't need it till May. But sooner would be better than later)

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2016, 12:40:01 AM »

I chose guardian blue as my first blade because I wanted a red saber with a hilt that I wouldn't regret, but I wanted a grab bag to get a feel for the sabers before diving in. If I had gotten the red color with the grab bag, I'd feel it would be wasted

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Tysoncrosby21
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2016, 03:12:36 AM »

Don't have one yet, but when I do the blade will be dark violet amethyst.  I've always liked the Sith characters, the dark side seems awesome, but I enjoy the idea of still adhering to the Sith order but maintaining a moral code that isn't pure evil. So the purple blade allows for that hybrid philosophy.

Props to Drahcir for the amazing work on this hilt!

Dark side points.... Haha

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2016, 03:25:15 AM »

The Sith code isn't about being evil, per se, it's about looking out for oneself, striving for their own personal wants

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Tysoncrosby21
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2016, 03:35:23 AM »

Very true, just meant that I'd be less like the emperor.... Haha

Props to Drahcir for the amazing work on this hilt!

Dark side points.... Haha

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2016, 03:40:17 AM »

I chose green because I have watched Return of the Jedi way too many times and I fell in love with the way a green blade looked. Plus, the Buzzfeed quiz told me I would wield green! Tongue

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

LiquidElectron
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

I must learn patience. (Light)

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2016, 04:27:06 AM »

I couldn't choose one, I agonized so hard that I went for the Emerald option.

Guardian v4 - Emerald/Obsidian v4 - Arrived 1/22/16

Bulvoy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 500

~Sipra Gehaz~ Rebel Legion "Ghost Base"

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2016, 05:00:54 AM »

Funny to see this thread I was  GB ALL the way 110%, but right before i clicked order, i said to myself" " Self-  with the mods id like to do Old school CG would look better so i called an audible the last second".
 growing up with the originals as a kid i dreamed of Star Wars, thinking i wish they made them ,  so i could beat my brother up, and all of my revisted childhood memories about lightsabers themselves  color all i think of is Luke green/  vader bad A$$ red. im stuck in the middle if you have to classify light or dark Roll Eyes

UltraSaber's by bulvoy, on Flickr
Menace - Emerald V4s- RavenSS pommel
Manticore V4s-CG- S /FOC-Renegade small pommel
Crimson Scorpion- V4s-BR- O/FOC
Dominix V3s-SRD
Initiate V4 Lite- VA
            "Im here to chew bubblegum & kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum"...

Warni Norwin
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2016, 05:22:32 AM »

I went with consular green, my work colleagues and friends and I all had a discussion about what color would suit who based on the lore. According to them, I'm a little more diplomatic and try to think or talk my way out of more problems than just starting a fight, and that I'm always thinking ahead. So iam proud to sport the green!

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

Light Side Points

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2016, 06:31:34 AM »

Easy answer for me. Violet sabers are used by Jedi whom once served the Dark side and chose to break away and serve the Light. In my past I was a horrible person. The kind of guy you'd look at and want to avoid because he looked like his aura would make you an asshole.  But having grown as a man and meeting my wife, I wanted to be a better man and did. Also, purple is the colour of royalty and not only does my name literally mean "one who should be treated like royalty" but also I'm half Egyptian and traced my bloodline back to the Pharoahs of old.

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

Akoxol
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2016, 07:03:51 AM »

I choose green for my guardian because out of my group of friends I'm the most calm and i tend to talk to fix things not fight

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2016, 12:33:10 PM »

I wanted all of them...

But for my first 'sabre, I went with Pyrestone Orange. I wanted something different, and that was the one that called out to me at the time.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: