Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Author Topic: What made you choose YOUR blade color?  (Read 20502 times)
TheDrunkenConsular
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 44

Light Side

« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2016, 09:56:36 PM »

CG, because the test in KOTOR gave me Consular.  I always take the diplomatic path when I can, so it was a clean fit.

Who says red is only for the bad guys?

BiannualPoet
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2016, 11:17:50 PM »

I chose SRD for my Raven (my first saber) because I fell in love with it the first time I saw it.

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -201

dark side points

« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2016, 06:11:24 AM »

i had always admired the concept of darkness so naturally i chose the dark side. also i began to think the jedi's views were too narrow. when i came across US, i looked the ones in "dark" in the name. i fond the "dark apprentice" was a really good name. since i chose the dark side, red was my destined color, and i do not regret it.it looks niiiiice. in real life i like blue, black and purple.

Only in darkness can one see the true light.

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2016, 06:23:05 AM »

I went with Consular Green for the Archon v3.1 due to it being based on Luke's saber.  However, the Emerald driver in the thing will let me do whatever I want later.  And I ordered it specifically without a pulse or FoC so I would need to mess with it, rather than be complacent after arrival.  I don't know if it will look as good with the heavy grade blade that comes with the Archon v3 standard, but on arrival at least, it will be green.

I use to mess around with RGB colors for hexadecimal setting for a web designer's program, so I'll likely have fun messing with the Emerald Driver.  See what pulse colors work for whatever color I settle on, than a interesting clash color.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

brthegreat
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

Follower of the Light

« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2016, 07:22:42 AM »

I went with Arctic Blue for my first build mainly because it resembles Luke's bad color in ESB. I can't wait to get it.

“When 900 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not.”-Yoda

Rogu3Wo1f
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2016, 02:05:36 PM »

My first and current one is in Guardian Blue.

I wanted something very Jedi and I thought that blue would look good with the Initiate V3 LE.

Figured I'd save the more... Interesting colours for a saber with sound which I plan to get at the end of Feb.

Why is the fear of being afraid acceptable by the Jedi Order?

MrBatmanSir
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

Icarus Cavalli

« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2016, 02:22:05 PM »

I'm planning on choosing an Arctic Blue that pulsates into Sun Riders Destiny, then goes to a dark blue for flash on clash.

I chose that because I think lightsabers that alternate shades are awesome and it seems more realistic if you get what I'm saying?

ArtoriusaurusRex
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 41

From the Ashes a fire shall be woken...

« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2016, 02:31:48 PM »

I chose Consular Green for Emerald on my Chosen One because I wanted to dress as Luke for halloween and I thought I'd only ever buy one of these sabers, and the archons were out of stock at the time.

I know better now  Cheesy

A Light from the Shadow shall spring...

adamprime
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2016, 09:50:09 PM »

I've order my first saber (Dark Arbiter) in Arctic blue with a flash on clash in Sunriders Destiny but I opted for the switch out able LED system. I've always really liked the idea of Grey Jedi though so in the end I'd like to be able to go double sabers, one Violet and one yellow. Perhaps with a few different LED modules to switch out which would also be cool.

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2016, 05:57:10 PM »

Was still a Sith plan, carried out to perfection. And no matter your thoughts on the subject, still doesn't change the outcome. 10,000 down to 2 (or three if you count Luke).

That means what to me? I am so far removed from the order, their complacency is not mine.

To be fair, Order 66 was not carried out by the Sith, we have the Clones to thank for that; plus brainwashing, without that there is no Empire.

Two Sith couldn't do anything without hiding behind the strength of an army. Then on top of it, the supposed "Chosen One" fell into a lava flow at the end of it all. Oooooo, so strong.

I applaud the planning and the patience, but they were both arrogant cowards. Palpatine nearly sithed his depends at the hands of Mace.

Sorry Knox, but you just got roasted

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

awindowacrossall
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

The Force.. it's been calling to you..

« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2016, 10:39:08 PM »

Guardian Blue. I've always had a call to the light and that color, plus I cosplay as my bae Rey.

Sabers:
Prophecy V3 in GB
Cosplays:
Rey- Jakku (Complete)
 Jedi

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2016, 10:59:35 PM »

Seeing Luke's green saber in ROTJ was what inspired my love of green.  Just something powerful about a new color when red and blue were the norm previously (probably the same thing that happened with Mace Windu when his purple saber was revealed).

123outerme
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

I prefer Light Side points. Not that I'll get any

« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2016, 12:13:51 AM »

I chose Guardian Blue since my favorite color is blue, especially deeper blues. Also, the first Star Wars movie I watched was Ep IV, and obviously that was filled with blue sabers.

-If I'm not me, who's anybody?
Saber: Aeon V4 w/ Obsidian V3 - Guardian Blue

Old Bean Kenobi
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 62

« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2016, 02:10:21 AM »

My first saber was a Graflex; blue seemed to be a given. I went with GB due to being able to get the TRI-LED.

The next saber (if not Emerald)? No idea. Leaning toward either CG or VA, depending on hilt.

Curious about battery life on a AAA battery setup with Tri-LED and Obsidian Lite? Check this thread:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=27171.0

Sabers: Graflex SE in Tri-GB/Obsidian LITE, Overlord in Tri-CG/Obsidian v4, Emerald Scorpion/Obsidian V4, Emerald Fulcrum/Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in "violent amethyst"/Obsidian V3.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2016, 02:19:11 AM »

Next saber is either gonna be the Graflex in Arctic Blue, or a bellicose staff in blazing red

Graflex is a given on the color. The bellicose in red because red blades are so cool. Though my favorite color is purple, perhaps I should get it in VA instead

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: