Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: premium saberfont help needed!!!  (Read 1207 times)
SparkyAce
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 11, 2016, 05:39:36 PM »

hello all!!!

so I purchased the rogue sondfont by madcow. beautiful font. iv edited all files and added them to my saber. they sound beautiful. however upon turning the saber on, the power on and Hum do not sync properly, the power on gets quiet in the final second followed by a very loud hum. also after a swing or clash u can blaitently hear the hum kick in much much louder... im guessing these files are optimised for a different board which maybe plays the hum continuous behind clashes/swings ect. coud someone please help me make these files play correctly on the obsidian v4 board please? any info much appreciated. I saw a vid on making hums loop properly which was fantastic thank you for that ninja !!! but this is a lil bit more complicated.

thank you in advance Smiley

once I learn everything I need to im going to start creating my own fonts and upload them for ppl to enjoy. this is certainly my new hobby without a doubt haha

Sandtracker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 05:47:05 PM »

Hello,
Rogue by Madcow was optimized for a different soundboard than the Obsidian. I'm sorry that I can help you further. Hope this helps

SparkyAce
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 05:58:22 PM »

yeah I noticed once I turned it on that I had much, much more work needed haha do you know if any of the fonts on that site are optimised for obsidian v4 or should I say easier to put on the obsidian v4?

Sandtracker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 05:59:51 PM »

yeah I noticed once I turned it on that I had much, much more work needed haha do you know if any of the fonts on that site are optimised for obsidian v4 or should I say easier to put on the obsidian v4?
Unfortunately, no. I think there is a section of the forum that has a list of sound fonts that are compatible with the Obsidian.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: