Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Fin / Rey SABER Font anyone?  (Read 9310 times)
Duncan
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2016, 01:53:27 AM »

I have HD audio of TFA and have ripped this Ign sound from the start of the Fin Kylo fight. It sounds awesome. As soon as I can get the hum to properly sync to the ignition I will share with this forum.

Hobbit Ent
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

The Dark Side is calling...

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2016, 01:58:49 AM »

I have HD audio of TFA and have ripped this Ign sound from the start of the Fin Kylo fight. It sounds awesome. As soon as I can get the hum to properly sync to the ignition I will share with this forum.

You ripped the audio and removed Finn's breathing from the Ign sound?

US Dark Prophecy v3 - TRI Blazing Red - Obsidian v4
US Dark Initiate v3 - Fire Orange - Stunt Saber

Duncan
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2016, 11:50:53 PM »

There is no breathing during the ignition, some while its idleing  but that's alright because I'm only taking a 1-2 sec clip and mirroring it a few times.  I've read some good font guide and I'm no stranger to audacity. Hopefully I'll have something worth sharing by the weeks end as work has be very busy atm.

Duncan
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2016, 05:44:12 PM »

Update:
Making fonts is harder then iI thought  lol. I have a decent Ignition and power down sound, but the hum/clash, and swings are all doff volumes and sound fine as single sound files but very weird when put in a saber and used. I WILL be keeping at this font, as I really like the new movies saber sounds. It just won't be as speedy as I would like because finding time for a saber hobby while being single, owning a house, and working 50+ hours/week. Not to mention 2 dogs to walk and play every day. Time is precious. Just wanted to put it out there that I haven't given up!!  Smiley

Rogu3Wo1f
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2016, 07:34:12 AM »

Update:
Making fonts is harder then iI thought  lol. I have a decent Ignition and power down sound, but the hum/clash, and swings are all doff volumes and sound fine as single sound files but very weird when put in a saber and used. I WILL be keeping at this font, as I really like the new movies saber sounds. It just won't be as speedy as I would like because finding time for a saber hobby while being single, owning a house, and working 50+ hours/week. Not to mention 2 dogs to walk and play every day. Time is precious. Just wanted to put it out there that I haven't given up!!  Smiley

We believe in you Duncan. You can do it.

Why is the fear of being afraid acceptable by the Jedi Order?

123outerme
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

I prefer Light Side points. Not that I'll get any

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2016, 08:41:46 PM »

Update:
Light Side Point for your efforts. Keep at it! I really want to see something like this!!

-If I'm not me, who's anybody?
Saber: Aeon V4 w/ Obsidian V3 - Guardian Blue

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: