Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Bellicose sound board issue  (Read 1021 times)
Nitro Sharp
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 4

I'd rather be in Star Wars

« on: September 12, 2011, 08:38:29 PM »

So I bought a Bellicose with the Obsidian Sound board, and I seem to have an issue where the soundboard slides around in my hilt, sometimes sounding really hollow when it goes farther up towards the button. So I am wondering if anyone else has had this kind of issue, and if so, how did you fix it?

I can understand why it does that, seeing as there's nothing to stop it from moving until it hits the button mid-way up the hilt, but I feel like the soundboard hitting the button innards is probably not good for either of them, not to mention when it's up there, it sounds really wimpy.

So... thoughts?

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
~Capt. Zapp Brannigan

~I'd rather be in Star Wars~

Xenex
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 10:14:27 PM »

Me and my brother got this problem too, didnt think much of it I just shoved it up the hilt until it wouldent move. My brothers was more difficult, heres the solution we came up with:

1)get either a toilet roll or paper towel roll (the cardboard bit)
2)Cut to desired length (probably about 2or 2 and a half inches (not sure I measure stuff in metric)
3) cut a peice out downwards (on the "face" of the tube)
4) put board/ speaker into saber and push in and insert cardboard tube
5)screw in pommel and viola! Smiley

PS: the lengh probably varies from saber to saber experiment a bit until you find the right length

What are emotions? Truely to understand the nature of the force one must not have emotions...however to truely ultise the force one must understand them...lacking my own emotions I draw my power from others, I draw power from all emotions from anyone and thus am unbeatable...

Nitro Sharp
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 4

I'd rather be in Star Wars

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 02:48:21 PM »

Toilet paper rolls to the rescue! Good call there. Although I wanted the rolls above the soundboard instead of below, so it took a bit more effort, I think I finally got it the way I want. The soundboard now sits right at the bottom by the pommel, doesn't seem to slide around anymore, and still comes out easily enough for battery removal. Also, there are 2 strips of toilet paper roll permanantly shoved up the hilt that won't ever be coming out.

All in all, it's been a very sucessful morning thus far.

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
~Capt. Zapp Brannigan

~I'd rather be in Star Wars~

Xenex
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 10:28:40 PM »

No problem glad I could help Smiley

What are emotions? Truely to understand the nature of the force one must not have emotions...however to truely ultise the force one must understand them...lacking my own emotions I draw my power from others, I draw power from all emotions from anyone and thus am unbeatable...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: