Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Who can convert Darth Vader WAV fonts to LSU for me?  (Read 3131 times)
Jazzinc
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 15, 2016, 01:16:22 PM »

I bought a wav Vader set from Saberfonts.com to have something to vary with the Free Vader font on this site. However, on my Mac, I cannot find a way to convert the mono WAV files to LSU. It seems to be a windows only app.

Here is the dropbox link with all the WAVs, who can do the conversion and save 7 bucks for himself by getting the Vader OT font for free!?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/20upibcofe3w5cc/AADaCJegXwFeFLLBRkvrpr3Ya?dl=0

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 03:56:14 AM »

There is a .wav to .lsu converter available for download on the forums and it's found under the obsidian order pages.  It's within the obsidian V2 launcher, the .lsu converter will need to be opened up as a separate file once you have it on you computer.

There is also a .wav to .lsu converter tutorial done by eerockk in the obsidian order pages that explains step by step what to do.  Once you convert a few fonts from the file you downloaded from saberfont it'll become easy to do.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Darth Slayvius
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -10

Dark Side Points much appreciated

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 07:48:18 AM »

Ok I contacted saberfonts.com and they said none of their fonts work with the obsidian soundboard. Yet I went ahead and bout one and it seems to work fine in the obsidian v4 launcher from my MAC. Are you sure you need to convert them to lsu files?

Saber - Dark Menace/Tri-Blazing Red/Obsidian v4/36" HG Blade

ArtoriusaurusRex
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 41

From the Ashes a fire shall be woken...

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 02:36:35 PM »

Ok I contacted saberfonts.com and they said none of their fonts work with the obsidian soundboard. Yet I went ahead and bout one and it seems to work fine in the obsidian v4 launcher from my MAC. Are you sure you need to convert them to lsu files?

I'm quite sure they mean that none of the fonts work "perfectly" with Obsidian. They'll load, so long as they're in 48000hz and uncompressed, but they skip a little bit. Iunno.

No, you won't need to convert them from .wavs unless you're using Obsidian v3 in your saber. But a lot of them will need to be converted to 48000hz

A Light from the Shadow shall spring...

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2016, 05:41:46 PM »

I've prob repeated this here already, but I've purchased sound fonts from the "other guys" and some work amazing, and others have some quirks to them. 2 of the three I bought work perfect, the 3rd is a bit wonky and I don't know why as all three are from the same creator.
I'd buy there again.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Hobbit Ent
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

The Dark Side is calling...

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 08:24:28 PM »

I bought a wav Vader set from Saberfonts.com to have something to vary with the Free Vader font on this site. However, on my Mac, I cannot find a way to convert the mono WAV files to LSU. It seems to be a windows only app.

Here is the dropbox link with all the WAVs, who can do the conversion and save 7 bucks for himself by getting the Vader OT font for free!?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/20upibcofe3w5cc/AADaCJegXwFeFLLBRkvrpr3Ya?dl=0

Has anyone helped you yet?

US Dark Prophecy v3 - TRI Blazing Red - Obsidian v4
US Dark Initiate v3 - Fire Orange - Stunt Saber

Tirbax
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2016, 12:48:04 PM »

Not sure if someone has already helped out but I have just emailed the conversions through to your email address on your profile page.

Hope they sound awesome.

"Who’s the more foolish; the fool, or the fool who follows him?”

Dark Initiate v4 LE, GB, obsidian.
Dark Initiate v3, RB, stunt.
Initiate v3, CG, stunt.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: