Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down
Author Topic: The Unofficial UltraSaber buying guide  (Read 212511 times)
Mordryd
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 20

Light Side Force Points please.

« Reply #165 on: January 02, 2017, 11:31:33 PM »

This helps me a lot Cheesy

The proud owner of a Dark Arbiter with Obsidian v4.

Tony89
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -18

Light or Dark Side points

« Reply #166 on: January 03, 2017, 12:05:58 AM »

This is a great post and very helpful as a newcomer I have read this about 4/5 times and it has helped me in my decision making. Thank you.

Wishlist: Bellicose Diamond V4

There is no Dark Side nor a Light Side, there is only the Force.

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -58

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #167 on: January 09, 2017, 09:19:51 AM »

This is very helpful as I have done the same too before when doing all my research before buying my very first lightsaber from US, but ever since receiving it I must say I'm very VERY satisfied with the product I've gotten! Smiley Many more purchases to be made in the near future from me that's for sure! Smiley

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord.  The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side.  If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.  The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve.  This is the way it must be.
My time here is ended.  Take what I have taught you and use it well."

Dark Side Points only please! Thank you! Smiley

12/30/16 - Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Consular Green)
01/09/17 - Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Fire Orange)

jedi06
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #168 on: February 20, 2017, 03:47:27 AM »

Hello everybody.  So I love ultrasabers and have a few of them that I love, but have a question that I am not sure I am allowed to ask, so if not I am sorry.
My question do ultrasaber sabers and sabers from the "other guys" (with the initial of s and f) look really diffrent from each other in person? Again I love ultrasabers but the other guys make a few models that ultrasabers dont and they are of a few of my favoite characters. But I dont want to get them and they stick out like a sore thumb from the character sabers I already have.  If anybody could help me that would be great.  Again not meaning to be disrespectful at all. just curious

obliviondoll
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #169 on: February 26, 2017, 03:22:04 AM »

This topic is a great resource! Thanks for putting it together. I've just placed my first order, and am really excited about it Smiley

V^^^V
It's not about rage, it's about *emotion*. Happiness is the Dark side, and I will face you with a smile.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #170 on: April 18, 2017, 03:43:35 AM »

Outstanding resource.  I read this thread previous to my first purchase which was definitely influential and helped me make a more informed decision^^  Thank you, imperialknight23  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Finale Saint
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 15

Time and fate.

« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2017, 02:54:39 PM »

Very helpful, even when making purchases after your first! Thanks!

"I am the Balance"

Sentinel LE V4-Blazing Red
Dark Sentinel LE V4-Consular Green
Apprentice LE V4-Dark Violet Amethyst (Spear/Pike)
Shock LE- Guardian Blue

Raggedy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #172 on: February 13, 2018, 02:09:14 AM »

Thanks for helping us younglings Cheesy !
I have one question though. If I choose an option for the sabre that requires "Order Comments" (for example: forum colours or covertec wheel placement), is it generally more appreciated if you write a lengthy, but polite request or if you write a blunt, straight to the point statement?
(For example: "I wish to have the covertec wheel placed above the switch on the right" or "Covertec wheel: above switch, right")

"Dark Side, Light Side, it is all the same to the Many-Faced God"

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #173 on: February 13, 2018, 03:46:15 AM »

Either way works, so whatever you feel like typing. I know when I worked manufacturing I preferred customers be direct in their descriptions. If you really are worried about how to word it, when you order get on the live chat and they will tell you what you should put in the comments box.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Raggedy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #174 on: February 13, 2018, 11:31:22 AM »

Thanks Lady Agana!

"Dark Side, Light Side, it is all the same to the Many-Faced God"

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #175 on: February 13, 2018, 11:36:53 AM »

I've always used full sentences.

I just figured that the one reading it is a person too, so pretty much talk like I would on here.

I'd refrain from writing a novel though. Tongue

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth_Eclipse
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -33

« Reply #176 on: February 16, 2018, 03:25:05 AM »

Helpful

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #177 on: February 19, 2018, 02:41:20 PM »

Hi.  If you are ordering a covertec wheel US has specific placement words that are shown at that time.  They do not want a long story or changing it to a number on a clock.  Anything other than what they offer must be pre-approved first or you likely will end up with the default position... which usually is mid-hilt rear and closer to the pommel end.  Smiley

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #178 on: February 19, 2018, 02:49:17 PM »

Hello everybody.  So I love ultrasabers and have a few of them that I love, but have a question that I am not sure I am allowed to ask, so if not I am sorry.
My question do ultrasaber sabers and sabers from the "other guys" (with the initial of s and f) look really diffrent from each other in person? Again I love ultrasabers but the other guys make a few models that ultrasabers dont and they are of a few of my favoite characters. But I dont want to get them and they stick out like a sore thumb from the character sabers I already have.  If anybody could help me that would be great.  Again not meaning to be disrespectful at all. just curious

Hi.  This being the US Forum... we do not discuss any of the " other guys " except TCSS saber related products.  US has their own unique styles of sabers as do many of the other companies.  This can be visibly noticeable.  It is up to you to check out the variety of saber choices and decide upon what best suits your needs.  Many members have a variety of sabers in their collection.  For instance I have 27 US sabers and a few from other sabersmiths.  I have customized a fair amount of them to make the sabers more unique.  

Last year's post... information still stands.   Wink

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #179 on: March 25, 2018, 12:02:21 AM »

I can't begin to tell you how helpful this was for me. As a newbie I really had a lot of questions, didn't even think to ask until I read through this. Thank you so much for taking the time and the energy necessary to put this together. I'm sure even long-time ultrasabers fans will appreciate it as well. Again thank you and May the force be with you.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: