Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: raven or bane for first saber. torn between two beast.  (Read 3467 times)
grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2011, 11:32:01 PM »

They said who to contact for the weathering service but I could catch it all. Do you know of who they were talking about. Or how to get in touch with them?

LoganV
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2011, 11:52:02 PM »

Check this out, dude.

http://www.saberforum.com/forum/

This is another hub for lightsabers. Lot's of helpful stuff to expand you're saber knowlege. PM me and I can clarify what they're talking about exactly. :]

stuxnet
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -34

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2011, 01:04:00 AM »

I have both and all I can say is ... get both  Wink  Tho if you can only get one you can be assured that you won't be disappointed either way. Both handle well and feel great in the hand, tho the issues mentioned for each are true. With the Raven the natural place to grip is just at the base of the claws which isn't ideal, and with the Bane, the emitter is secured by a screw and not threaded, so not quite as secure. But both issues are negligible imo, so to me the big difference between the two is the aesthetic. The Raven is a more dramatic sithy claw design meant to convey evil and the Bane, while also badass, has more of an "all-purpose" lightsaber look.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: