Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Repost of Sith's First Saber.  (Read 4232 times)
Lucianbloodwolf
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

Sith Assassin

« on: January 17, 2016, 07:01:53 AM »

It does truly suck that siths are unable and yet jedi does? I do wish they made it possible to create a saber for siths since they too have the sith version of a lightsaber forge in the decor option.

Vyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 156

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 10:56:23 PM »

Meh, doesn't matter much IMO; it's not like a Jedi gets to choose anything, they just get a basic ugly-looking saber just like a Sith gets.  I replace it pretty quickly anyway, no matter what class.

Personally, I like either sending a saber from a higher-level character or reclaiming one from my collection; that way, I start the game with my Sith already using a real lightsaber.  Smiley  (This did make it so that there was a cutscene where somebody said I had a training saber when I had a real one. Grin )

Yoda of Borg am I! Assimilated shall you be! Futile resistance is, hmm?

Dominix LE v4 Emerald RGBW, Obsidian v4
Manticore HP, Obsidian v4
Aeon LE v3 SY, Hasbro sound
Initiate LE v3 3AS, Obsidian Lite
Dominix LE v2 RGB, stunt
Aeon LE v2 AS, Hasbro sound
Initiate LE v2 GB, stunt
Dark Liberator v2 BR, stunt
[censored] RGBA, [redacted] sound
Luke Skywalker, Kylo Ren, and Yoda Force FX Black Series
...and a bunch of cheap stuff.

Lucianbloodwolf
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

Sith Assassin

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 11:50:54 PM »

ah ok then

LordTargaryus
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -17

Dark Side Points

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 05:06:50 PM »

Personally I really like how the early levels are handled on both sides of the force. As a Jedi, you really feel like your lightsaber crafting is important. A sign of your ability and progress. It would mean more if you kept the hilt or if the new lightsaber had a similar hilt. Instead it just kind of feels like your character is saying "meh! I don't really need or want this old thing anymore."

As for the Sith starting levels...first of all, to start on Korriban is HUGE. It makes your character feel like they're having to suffer through something just to be recognized. Which is awesome. Secondly...I feel so much more evil never having made my own saber. The saber I wield is a weapon, a defense, and a trophy all at the same time.

Own:
Bellicose+TRI Blazing Red+Obsidian V4
Want:
Malice+TRI Blazing Red+Obsidian V4
Dark Shock LE+Emerald+Obsidian V4

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: