Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Saber won't turned on  (Read 936 times)
wanabrar
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 18, 2016, 08:24:36 AM »

It seems that I might just killed by saber..
I was changing the font with the obsidian launcher, and I accidentally disconnected the usb wire without clicking disconnect on the app..
Now the saber won't turn on.. I did try to charge the battery but it doesn't seems like it ran out off juice.
Pop the battery back in and tried to remove it, and notice that there is some led light coming out when I was moving the battery a bit in the battery compartment.
It just lights for half a second though, but can't be fully turned on. Tried to connect to obsidian launcher but it just won't detect it either.
Might this be a problem in the wiring? I just got it like 3 weeks ago.

Anyone encountered this problem before?  Cry

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 12:15:40 PM »

Did you try recharging the batteries? I don't think you killed your saber. This happened to me a few times whenever I didn't hot disconnect. Try charging the batteries, just to be sure, then go through the obsidian process again. Be sure to hit disconnect.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

wanabrar
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 12:50:15 PM »

Did you try recharging the batteries? I don't think you killed your saber. This happened to me a few times whenever I didn't hot disconnect. Try charging the batteries, just to be sure, then go through the obsidian process again. Be sure to hit disconnect.
Yup I did just right after having this problem. Fully charged it and still dead sadly.
Was thinking it was the battery too at first. Might be wiring? Ermm

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 01:38:04 PM »

I strongly recommend contacting US directly on this - info@ultrasabers.com with your original order number.

Someone should get back to you inside of 24 hours to advise on ways to get your 'sabre up and running again. Unfortunately, disconnecting it at the wrong time can sometimes mess up your soundcard. Hopefully that's not the case here, but US are really the best people to check with.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 01:46:34 PM »

That was about to be my advice. However, if they don't get back to you in 23 hours, be patient. I saw a post with a reply from Emory stating it was taking 2 to 3 days to get back to emails, due to the massive numbers they've been dealing with. Their usual standard is 24 hours, though.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

wanabrar
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 01:52:21 PM »

Disconnection was done after the transfer though. So I don't think that's the cause I guess.

Yeah I've sent them an email. Just wondering if people here knows a quick fix.. Guess this is going to take a while.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: