Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Volume control/No device connected  (Read 1425 times)
Kithkara
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« on: January 19, 2016, 08:07:11 AM »

Hey guys! Just received my first Ultrasaber, a Manticore with emerald driver and obsidian sound, and I am having some issues. The sound is extremely loud and I would simply like to turn the volume down. The only place I can find to do this is in the Ultrasabers Launcher, under the obsidian sound tab, then clicking the button at the bottom "Sounds Wizard". First of all, is this the proper place to control the volume? I assume that I turn the master volume down in there by clicking on "Write Sounds" in the list on the left and then turning the slider down. Again, is this correct?

Now all of that being said, my other issue is this. When in the main Ultrasabers Launcher it says my device is connected and everything is fine, yet when I click on the "Sounds Wizard" it says no device is connected. So, what am I missing here? I have tried everything I can think of, but maybe I am just doing something wrong. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated, the sound is just way way too loud! Thanks!!  Smiley

Light Side points appreciated!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: