Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game  (Read 529360 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3195 on: February 28, 2017, 07:32:05 AM »

GET OFF OUR THREAD!!!

Wink

Yeah, skeedadle.

Which of the first two is your favourite?

Hard to say. The first is closer to the book, but I really liked the second one too.

E? You're missing a D.

Where?

And also you spelled favorite wrong. Maybe not where you are from, but from where I come from it is wrong.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Xocni
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -48

The Dark Side gives me strength

« Reply #3196 on: February 28, 2017, 08:57:48 AM »

I see your little words, do you really want to go there? Think about it very carefully.
I do want to go there.

That's what she said.

Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

"Failure and disobedience are one and the same... In the Sith tongue both translate as "treason". That is the wisdom of the ancients!"

Initiate LE V2 "Justice" - GB UEMG
Overlord "Ari iv Azinimas" - BR UEHG Obsidian V4

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #3197 on: February 28, 2017, 02:36:09 PM »

PMs exist for a reason guys. Tongue

GET OFF OUR THREAD!!!

Okay, this is not funny any more. And, yes, I am talking to Calon and Taegin. If you two want to have a constant back and forth like the ones you consistently have on here, either start your own thread or PM each other. This is NOT your thread and the fact that you have been treating this and other threads as your personal playground for a while is not only annoying for other forum users, but goes against the whole inclusive nature of the forum.

It may have been a while since both of you read the forum rules, however, rule no 4 states very clearly:

Rule #4 - ALWAYS be polite, respectful and courteous

This includes staying on topic in a thread, remember, hijacking a thread can be seen as disrespectful.  

So not only have you hijacked this thread on numerous occasions, but you have spread that out to multiple threads on the forum.

I understand that you guys are around the same age and have a lot in common. I understand that you enjoy chatting and are "just having fun" but you have taken it too far.

As I said on the random thought thread, your constant bickering and attempts at one-up manhsip just seems ilk a game of "my dad's bigger than your dad". Maybe you do not realise that by doing it all in public for all to see you are just exposing your current lack of maturity.

I just want you to know that I will be contacting a moderator about what has been happening on this thread.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2767

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3198 on: February 28, 2017, 03:38:19 PM »

Don't forget the lack of superpowers, laser beams, robots and capes.

Edna's watching you...

I like that actor, so his character was helped a lot by that. Still didn't like what I saw that much though.

I had never heard of Brendan Coyle until Downton. I immediately fell in love with the character, and it only grew as the show progressed. You quickly find out that Bates is not a man to be trifled with.

True.

I've had a fairly good film education, especially in the last 3 or 4 years, so it isn't much of a surprise that I have a varied list. I just didn't really enjoy Downton that much. I didn't watch it all, but I did watch more then 3 episodes, so that is good enough for you.

I decided to give an episode a shot to find out what all the hype was about. My mom and sister were already obsessed. I was hooked after S1:E1. The characters just spoke. NTM there were many pretty things to look at. Grin Grin Grin

You think you can hurt me?

"Temet Nosce."

Are you a doctor?

No, but I've seen one on TV.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3199 on: February 28, 2017, 03:40:52 PM »

Edna's watching you...

Point for this. Cannot wait for the sequel

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3200 on: February 28, 2017, 03:50:33 PM »

Point for this. Cannot wait for the sequel
I don't know why, but the word 'sequel' always makes my butt clench.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3201 on: February 28, 2017, 03:52:00 PM »

I don't know why, but the word 'sequel' always makes my butt clench.
Ok, how about "the next chapter"?

Also, butt clenches are good for toning  Cheesy

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3202 on: February 28, 2017, 04:06:54 PM »

Ok, how about "the next chapter"?

Also, butt clenches are good for toning  Cheesy
Correction: Makes my butthole clench. Not sure why it does for Pixar stuff though. Like when they did Cars 2, I thought "Just another paycheck?" But I actually ended up liking it better than the first. I think the only Pixar movie that didn't blow my skirt up was Planes, since it was a spin off and not a sequel. But at least most times Pixar sequels are decently spaced which makes me think that they put in a substantial amount of time and thought behind what they're going to do to make the movie stand out as an individual story.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3203 on: February 28, 2017, 04:11:35 PM »

Correction: Makes my butthole clench. Not sure why it does for Pixar stuff though. Like when they did Cars 2, I thought "Just another paycheck?" But I actually ended up liking it better than the first. I think the only Pixar movie that didn't blow my skirt up was Planes, since it was a spin off and not a sequel. But at least most times Pixar sequels are decently spaced which makes me think that they put in a substantial amount of time and thought behind what they're going to do to make the movie stand out as an individual story.
I cannot believe we have had TWO Cars sequels and not one for The Incredibles, one of the best superhero movies ever.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #3204 on: February 28, 2017, 04:24:06 PM »

I wonder if Nightwing does yoga?

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3205 on: February 28, 2017, 04:25:51 PM »

I wonder if Nightwing does yoga?
Probably. It's what all the cool kids are doing these days.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #3206 on: February 28, 2017, 04:30:04 PM »

Probably. It's what all the cool kids are doing these days.

You think Alfred does it with him?  Cheesy

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3207 on: February 28, 2017, 04:34:03 PM »

You think Alfred does it with him?  Cheesy
Nah. Alfred strikes me more as a capoeira man

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3208 on: February 28, 2017, 04:35:25 PM »

I cannot believe we have had TWO Cars sequels and not one for The Incredibles, one of the best superhero movies ever.
Sad, I feel it's due to the American obsession with "races" that only turn left. <blech>

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3209 on: February 28, 2017, 04:39:17 PM »

Sad, I feel it's due to the American obsession with "races" that only turn left. <blech>
Do you ever watch Top Gear? (uk version). Did you see what happened when they were in left racing part of the country?

Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: