Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 215   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game  (Read 529950 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2385 on: January 31, 2017, 03:05:48 PM »

"Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is essential to a Jedi's life. So you might say, that we are encouraged to love."

And even though a lot of people hate this movie, it is Canon.

Said by Anakin, who didn't exactly agree with the Jedi all the time. He also loved Padme, so was probably willing to bend the rules. Xocni's point still stands.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2386 on: January 31, 2017, 03:53:07 PM »

And he did it again, you don't need to write a book to win this game! Cheesy

Bite me. It's not about winning or losing, it's how you play the game. And I like catching up.

Also, you two obviously don't know the benefits of stealth. Try scaring the living daylights out of someone IRL and you'll better understand.

Kid, despite my less than discreet size and thunderous voice, I can actually make myself quite undetectable if I choose.

I know, but not everyone knows that,

Sad, isn't it?

What I said translates as "I summon the Sith Legend, Darth Logos!!"

I find it very odd that the words for Sith and Darth in the so-called Sith tongue are not "Sith" and "Darth". Undecided

Jump scares are easy. You should start branching out and getting more creative. Use props and things - rubber snakes and spiders, pop balloons as a misdirect. Eventually you can graduate to full on costuming and body acting to creep out kids, grown adults, animals and everything in-between.

Jump "scares" aren't scares. They startle....usually.

I define a scare when this is the result. (watch the door frame)

That would be a scare.

Well just so you know, we do feel all those things, we just don't let them rule our judgment and actions. Plus we are encouraged to love.

The Jedi lie to themselves with a holier-than-thou-art attitude that emotions are bad. Anyone ever seen Equilibrium? Watch it, or watch it again. Lack of discipline allows your emotions to run wild. But knowing how to effectively release them makes for a fuller life. The Sith try to dominate the universe, while the jedi foolishly try to dominate themselves.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #2387 on: January 31, 2017, 04:02:13 PM »

Bite me. It's not about winning or losing, it's how you play the game. And I like catching up.
Preach!

Kid, despite my less than discreet size and thunderous voice, I can actually make myself quite undetectable if I choose.
I've just noticed something. Calon uses force cloak A LOT. I mean A LOT. One has to enquire whether he is actually a Sith or Harry Potter (a reference that may be lost on some, but those who get it will know).

There are so many more Sith powers available than Sith cloak. Sidious was able to walk amongst the Jedi willy-nilly, happy as Larry. He was evil and powerful and didn't need/feel the need to hide all the time.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2388 on: January 31, 2017, 04:07:22 PM »

There are so many more Sith powers available than Sith cloak. Sidious was able to walk amongst the Jedi willy-nilly, happy as Larry. He was evil and powerful and didn't need/feel the need to hide all the time.
That was actually an aspect of Force Concealment. Varying levels produce different results. Darth Zannah actually strolled on into the Jedi Archives posing as a Jedi, and no one batted an eye lash.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2389 on: January 31, 2017, 04:14:57 PM »

That was actually an aspect of Force Concealment. Varying levels produce different results. Darth Zannah actually strolled on into the Jedi Archives posing as a Jedi, and no one batted an eye lash.
True. Plus, Jedi always under-estimate the Sith. But Calon only seems to use cloak as his power. It only occurred to me last night when I was idly browsing some threads and thought it was Groundhog Day!  Grin

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2390 on: January 31, 2017, 04:24:00 PM »

True. Plus, Jedi always under-estimate the Sith. But Calon only seems to use cloak as his power.
He's still learning.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2391 on: January 31, 2017, 04:25:45 PM »

True. Plus, Jedi always under-estimate the Sith. But Calon only seems to use cloak as his power. It only occurred to me last night when I was idly browsing some threads and thought it was Groundhog Day!  Grin

I blame John Flanagan.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2392 on: January 31, 2017, 04:29:24 PM »

I blame John Flanagan.
The author or the English footballer?

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2393 on: January 31, 2017, 04:34:03 PM »

The author or the English footballer?

Author. He wrote Rangers Apprentice, my favourite books of all time. And Rangers are all about concealment and unseen movement. Plus stealth is just awesome. I do have other powers of course, notably powerful Force Lightning and mad saber skills.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2394 on: January 31, 2017, 05:05:26 PM »

Author. He wrote Rangers Apprentice, my favourite books of all time. And Rangers are all about concealment and unseen movement. Plus stealth is just awesome. I do have other powers of course, notably powerful Force Lightning and mad saber skills.
I just step into the room and let people make the situation as they see fit. Most flee, others opt for the "Let's sit still and not piss him off" approach.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2395 on: January 31, 2017, 05:08:20 PM »

I just step into the room and let people make the situation as they see fit. Most flee, others opt for the "Let's sit still and not piss him off" approach.
That's called having presence and it's why we are such a devastating combination

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2396 on: January 31, 2017, 05:18:55 PM »

And I assess the situation unobserved to determine the best course of action.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2397 on: January 31, 2017, 05:29:45 PM »

That's called having presence and it's why we are such a devastating combination
Is it my birthday?

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2398 on: January 31, 2017, 05:39:16 PM »

Is it my birthday?
Every day feels like your birthday when you chat with me Wink Cheesy

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2399 on: January 31, 2017, 06:36:16 PM »

Every day feels like your birthday when you chat with me Wink Cheesy

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 215   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: