Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 215   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game  (Read 529919 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2730 on: February 10, 2017, 04:22:33 AM »

If you read enough to get the context, then everything makes since.

How come everything makes since to you? It doesn't make sense to me.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2731 on: February 10, 2017, 05:20:21 AM »

How come everything makes since to you? It doesn't make sense to me.

It doesn't always make since to me, nor does it always make sense to me. And it very rarely makes cents to me. Wink

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2732 on: February 10, 2017, 01:43:15 PM »

It actually looks purple in that pic. Grin

Okay, I'll give you that. But as soon as he could, he changed to a Red saber.
No it changed to red because he needed a new saber, not because he liked the color.

To be fair, they do look purple in the pic Logos provided.
Also, shut up. Anyone that has not seen this scene at least half a dozen times needs to leave this conversation. We ALL know the Flex has a Guardian blue blade. Angry FYI, a blue blade against a red backdrop appears purple. Speaking from experience. Hmm.....I wonder why. Angry

<mic drop> FTW

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2733 on: February 10, 2017, 07:12:56 PM »

Also, shut up. Anyone that has not seen this scene at least half a dozen times needs to leave this conversation. We ALL know the Flex has a Guardian blue blade. Angry FYI, a blue blade against a red backdrop appears purple. Speaking from experience. Hmm.....I wonder why.

Why then does it have a Arctic Blue blade in ANH, and an even deeper blue (almost purple) blade in TFA?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2734 on: February 10, 2017, 07:27:14 PM »

Why then does it have a Arctic Blue blade in ANH, and an even deeper blue (almost purple) blade in TFA?
Not US blade colors. Jedi came in 3 different varieties that showed solidarity by having same colored blades: Guardians (blue), Consulars (green), Sentinels (yellow). Where else do you think US came up with the names? US just needed a way of distinguishing between blue (GB) and cyan (AB).

Also FYI, the Flex never changes color.

Also, also. TFA sucked, so who cares why Jar Jar Abrams did anything the he did.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #2735 on: February 10, 2017, 07:58:54 PM »

You may try to control our lives but you'll never take our freedom. For I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger. I don't have money, but what I do have is a special set of skills. Because I am the night, and in space no-one can hear you scream. So I am to misbehave, boldly going where no-one has gone before, putting right that which once went wrong and hoping that my next leap shall be the leap home.
(Beware the moon!)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2736 on: February 10, 2017, 08:04:06 PM »

You may try to control our lives but you'll never take our freedom. For I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger. I don't have money, but what I do have is a special set of skills. Because I am the night, and in space no-one can hear you scream. So I am to misbehave, boldly going where no-one has gone before, putting right that which once went wrong and hoping that my next leap shall be the leap home.
(Beware the moon!)

You forgot that the Force will be with you, always.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2737 on: February 10, 2017, 08:11:07 PM »

You forgot that the Force will be with you, always.
Didn't forget. Purposely left it out.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2738 on: February 10, 2017, 09:37:50 PM »

Didn't forget. Purposely left it out.
Then you're not as wise as you try to appear.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2739 on: February 10, 2017, 09:39:47 PM »

Then you're not as wise as you try to appear.
I do not try to appear wise. I just am. And part of that is making conscious choices to leave obvious Star Wars quotes out of my carefully worded movie compilation thingy (that's a technical term, in case you didn't know)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2740 on: February 10, 2017, 09:40:33 PM »

I do not try to appear wise. I just am. And part of that is making conscious choices to leave obvious Star Wars quotes out of my carefully worded movie compilation thingy (that's a technical term, in case you didn't know)
FINE! You forgot not to give a damn.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2741 on: February 10, 2017, 09:43:07 PM »

FINE! You forgot not to give a damn.
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. It's MY carefully word movie compilation thingy, and I don't have to put Star Wars in there if I don't want to. It would appear forced! (get it? Cheesy)

So  Tongue

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2742 on: February 10, 2017, 09:44:03 PM »

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. It's MY carefully word movie compilation thingy, and I don't have to put Star Wars in there if I don't want to. It would appear forced! (get it? Cheesy)

So  Tongue
-1 for the bad pun, but that doesn't excuse your forgetting a classic.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2743 on: February 10, 2017, 09:46:32 PM »

-1 for the bad pun, but that doesn't excuse your forgetting a classic.
I think you mean "refusing to include" rather than "forgetting"

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2744 on: February 10, 2017, 09:50:13 PM »

I think you mean "refusing to include" rather than "forgetting"
I'm not talking about the Force any more.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 215   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: