Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 215   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game  (Read 529892 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2850 on: February 15, 2017, 03:32:12 PM »

I would say about 90% of the posts on this thread from the past 20 pages or so is just back and forth between you two. Of course I haven't actually gone back to check the validity of that statement, but that is the way it seems.
I don't know......you did respond to a 7mo old post.\

Also found out that our mystery "woman" is an 18yo he, from Spain.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #2851 on: February 15, 2017, 03:37:45 PM »

I don't know......you did respond to a 7mo old post.\

Also found out that our mystery "woman" is an 18yo he, from Spain.
Really? 7 months old? Ah well, my mistake. Sh*t happens. Good to keep those skills fresh though! LOL Grin
And makes a nice change from the Frodo & Simba show

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2852 on: February 15, 2017, 03:41:29 PM »

Really? 7 months old? Ah well, my mistake. Sh*t happens. Good to keep those skills fresh though! LOL Grin
And makes a nice change from the Frodo & Simba show
True. Now I can choose between that and the Geriatric Knox show.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2853 on: February 15, 2017, 03:45:41 PM »

True. Now I can choose between that and the Geriatric Knox show.
Oh, definitely the Geriatric Knox show. I hear the host complains about all these young whippersnappers today and their loud music and also talks about how things were better back in his day. Good times.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2854 on: February 15, 2017, 04:01:06 PM »

Oh, definitely the Geriatric Knox show. I hear the host complains about all these young whippersnappers today and their loud music and also talks about how things were better back in his day. Good times.
Duh, everything was better back in the day. Mostly.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2855 on: February 15, 2017, 04:08:14 PM »

Duh, everything was better back in the day. Mostly.
Which is why the show is so cool.

Question: What thing today is better than "back in the day"?

Just giving it quick thought: movies, music, cars, comics, literature, cartoons. All better back in the day.
Possibly fashion? Depending which era you're talking about.
Maybe tv shows?

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2856 on: February 15, 2017, 04:50:53 PM »

Our loud music?! I always play mine at an acceptable volume. You, on the other hand. . .

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2857 on: February 15, 2017, 04:55:54 PM »

Our loud music?! I always play mine at an acceptable volume. You, on the other hand. . .
Me on the other hand, what?
And all teenagers consider their volume of music acceptable, even when the complaints come in and their ears are bleeding.  Cheesy

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2858 on: February 15, 2017, 05:50:13 PM »

Which is why the show is so cool.

Question: What thing today is better than "back in the day"?

Just giving it quick thought: movies, music, cars, comics, literature, cartoons. All better back in the day.
Possibly fashion? Depending which era you're talking about.
Maybe tv shows?
Depends on what you consider fashion. And movies are a split category:[now] better cinematography, worse concepts, better acting (mostly), better special effects, worse merchandizing, worse ticket prices, worse directors, better sequels (again...mostly)

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2859 on: February 15, 2017, 05:56:13 PM »

And movies are a split category:[now] better cinematography, worse concepts, better acting (mostly), better special effects, worse merchandizing, worse ticket prices, worse directors, better sequels (again...mostly)
I would say (then) timeless and more influential cinematography, more creative use of special effects (as they were limited by technology and budgets). But the rest I agree with (although ticket prices is unfair as that's just inflation).

Depends on what you consider fashion.
Well the technical definition is "a popular or the latest style of clothing, hair, decoration, or behaviour". But I was thinking more along the lines of clothing and possibly hair.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2860 on: February 15, 2017, 05:58:38 PM »

I would say (then) timeless and more influential cinematography, more creative use of special effects (as they were limited by technology and budgets). But the rest I agree with (although ticket prices is unfair as that's just inflation).
Well the technical definition is "a popular or the latest style of clothing, hair, decoration, or behaviour". But I was thinking more along the lines of clothing and possibly hair.
Meh.

Just noticed....I think we wore Simba and Frodo out.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2861 on: February 15, 2017, 06:01:00 PM »

Meh.

Just noticed....I think we wore Simba and Frodo out.
Unfortunately, I don't think that is the case. I think they are both still at school. Give it a few hours. They'll be back. Again and again.

And did you just "meh" my post? I knew their was a reason I liked you! Grin

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2862 on: February 15, 2017, 06:05:56 PM »

Unfortunately, I don't think that is the case. I think they are both still at school. Give it a few hours. They'll be back. Again and again.

And did you just "meh" my post? I knew their was a reason I liked you! Grin
So yeah. Yesterday you made reference to a "missus"......please elaborate.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2863 on: February 15, 2017, 06:10:48 PM »

So yeah. Yesterday you made reference to a "missus"......please elaborate.
She's italian, 9 years younger than me, 5'4, brunette, partially geeky, very classy, sexy accent

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2864 on: February 15, 2017, 06:12:25 PM »

She's italian, 9 years younger than me, 5'4, brunette, partially geeky, very classy, sexy accent
Married of just girlfriend?

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 215   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: