Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 215   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game  (Read 529822 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3015 on: February 21, 2017, 04:28:42 PM »

Adulting always tries to get in the way of what is really important. But, I make an ever-shifting plan. Ever-shifting because it is a living breathing evolving organic thing, with new additions, subtractions and multiplications happening all the time. Currently the plan is more focussed towards pre-production stuff for my film (which fortunately includes lightsabers). But the ever important question is, which one shall I get. Fortunately I know which hilt will suit each character, but the customising plans I have keep make me looking at the range and thinking which hilt would be best for which idea.

The EH is a beautiful looking hilt, but doesn't jump out at me as something I would get. Which is good. While everyone else is focussed on that, I can sneak around the back and get the hilts I do want, no muss, no fuss.
Yeah. Adulting sucks.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #3016 on: February 21, 2017, 04:31:41 PM »

Yeah. Adulting sucks.
It does have some advantages, but on the whole, yeah...adulting sucks the sweat from a dead man's balls.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3017 on: February 21, 2017, 05:54:28 PM »

It does have some advantages, but on the whole, yeah...adulting sucks the sweat from a dead man's balls.
That's why I miss my early 20's. It was a beautiful nexus of being old enough to know better, but young enough not to care.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3018 on: February 21, 2017, 05:55:25 PM »

That's why I miss my early 20's. It was a beautiful nexus of being old enough to know better, but young enough not to care.
I'm still like that now (as much as possible).

Darth Xocni
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -48

The Dark Side gives me strength

« Reply #3019 on: February 21, 2017, 08:33:08 PM »

Ah, forum trolls and/or bots...

You can't double post Tongue

Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

"Failure and disobedience are one and the same... In the Sith tongue both translate as "treason". That is the wisdom of the ancients!"

Initiate LE V2 "Justice" - GB UEMG
Overlord "Ari iv Azinimas" - BR UEHG Obsidian V4

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3020 on: February 21, 2017, 08:33:45 PM »

It seems you are new to the forum, so may be unaware that posts of this nature are actually against the forum rules.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3021 on: February 21, 2017, 08:51:53 PM »

It seems you are new to the forum, so may be unaware that posts of this nature are actually against the forum rules.

There's been a couple of these in the last few months, here are two more.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=34004.0
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=34003.0

I don't know what they're from, but they are annoying.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3022 on: February 21, 2017, 08:52:46 PM »

Don't even bother. Doubtless they will ever log on again. I've already reported to mods.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3023 on: February 21, 2017, 08:54:06 PM »

Don't even bother. Doubtless they will ever log on again. I've already reported to mods.
I always report to a mod before commenting on it. That's just how I roll.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3024 on: February 21, 2017, 09:04:09 PM »

I always report to a mod before commenting on it. That's just how I roll.

I sent him some more personal incentive to vacate via PM. That's how troll.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3025 on: February 21, 2017, 09:10:22 PM »

I sent him some more personal incentive to vacate via PM. That's how troll.
Good lad. Carry on.

Meanwhile I am looking at how much the new clothes i am buying will come to. So far in the shopping basket I have 24 items coming to £612. Not going to buy them all in one go, of course but at least now I have a plan.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3026 on: February 21, 2017, 10:02:37 PM »

Good lad. Carry on.

Meanwhile I am looking at how much the new clothes i am buying will come to. So far in the shopping basket I have 24 items coming to £612. Not going to buy them all in one go, of course but at least now I have a plan.
Clothes horse?

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3027 on: February 21, 2017, 10:11:40 PM »

Clothes horse?
Typical sexy British guy who likes to look good. Clothes make the man, as the saying goes. I'm awesome, but people will judge you (unfairly so) on the way you look. We are a visual society, hence, shopping. Plus, shopping is fun.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #3028 on: February 21, 2017, 11:17:10 PM »

If any more ads like that start popping up in threads, PLEASE hit the "Report to Moderator," and one of us will handle it. I'm pretty sure I got all of the recent ones.

You guys are great, thank you.  Smiley

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3029 on: February 22, 2017, 03:23:05 PM »

Typical sexy British guy who likes to look good. Clothes make the man, as the saying goes. I'm awesome, but people will judge you (unfairly so) on the way you look. We are a visual society, hence, shopping. Plus, shopping is fun.
Shopping for toys is fun. Clothes are boring.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 215   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: