Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21   Go Down
Author Topic: You step into the Cantina and see a sign on the wall that says READ THIS FIRST  (Read 56927 times)
Moderator Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 11:09:01 AM »

Sid Manroon slipped quietly into the Cantina through the back door, flagging the nearest bartender for a Lomiin Ale he waited for the drink and then headed for the Sabacc tables looking for a game. He wore his usual garb, not the robes typical of a Jedi, but a dirty and faded green cav shirt with a doubly worn leather flight jacket. The jacket bore an old Starbird patch on the left shoulder, and there was a blaster on his hip along with his saber. He sipped his ale, waiting for someone, anyone, to join him for a game. He hated to play against the dealer...

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2011, 11:11:14 AM »

::"I was sent to recover a holocron that a smuggler had found.  I tracked him to Raxus Prime where there was supposed to be a buy. It was an ambush, the Death Watch killed the smuggler and tried to steal the holocron.  I killed two Death Watch and got the holocron but they followed me here and damaged my ship. Fortunately, they hit me in orbit and didn't see me ditch here.  It won't be long before they find me. I don't even know why they want the holocron."::

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1722

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2011, 11:15:43 AM »

::"I was sent to recover a holocron that a smuggler had found.  I tracked him to Raxus Prime where there was supposed to be a buy. It was an ambush, the Death Watch killed the smuggler and tried to steal the holocron.  I killed two Death Watch and got the holocron but they followed me here and damaged my ship. Fortunately, they hit me in orbit and didn't see me ditch here.  It won't be long before they find me. I don't even know why they want the holocron."::

::Perhaps the one of the Master's would be able to access it and find out why it's so valuable.::

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2011, 11:22:00 AM »

::Perhaps, but i think we should deal with my pursuers first."  I point to three small shapes far off in the sky. "Here they come."::

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2011, 11:25:20 AM »

::Kham-Ryn looked up to see three Death Watch thugs falling from the sky, "We can't take them indoors we need space to move around them" he said. The Mandos were wearing jet packs to slow there fall. He readied his saber but did not ignite it.::

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2011, 11:29:09 AM »

::Knowing that a holocron is no trifle toy Master Artorius takes the hallowed object and tucks it away in his robes.  He retrieves his comlink and sends a message to ThreadJack of Nova squadron to deter any larger orbiting vessels::  We'll worry about the Mando's and draw them away from the city.  Big Boss and his ground troops will watch for any suspicious activities in the streets.  Kev, you lay low in the cantina until we return.  ::Lightsabers in hand Masters Vidnyl and Attoru rush with full Force speed into the open.  Surely the Death Watch found a way to trace the location of the holocron. The Masters decide to hide in the desert and find a way to repel the ships from the ground somewhere far far from the cantina.  No one follows them::

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2011, 11:35:42 AM »

::Without instruction Kham-Ryn knew that the Master's would want him to wait with Kev in case any Death Watch were to find him. He made his way back into the Cantina and ordered a drink for Kev and sat down next to him "Don't worry brother poodoo happens' Kham-Ryn said with a smile.::

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2011, 11:38:34 AM »

::"oh yeah, but i just had my ship painted.  Once the Death Watch are dealt with, we should try to locate their ship.  There may be clues onboard, I sense they were working for someone else."::

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2011, 11:43:29 AM »

::"oh yeah, but i just had my ship painted.  Once the Death Watch are dealt with, we should try to locate their ship.  There may be clues onboard, I sense they were working for someone else."::

::"I'm sorry about your ship is any of it salvageable? Whoever it is that hired the Death Watch must have a lot of money, Mando's only work for money" Kham-Ryn said rubbing his chin. "Holocrons are only accessible to force sensitives, It could be the Sith but it could also be a rouge Jedi, This is most troubling."::

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2011, 11:49:26 AM »

::"Those were my suspicions as well.  As for the ship, i've crashed that thing more than i care to remember. I'm sure i can fix it" 

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2011, 11:56:21 AM »

::"How many do you think they've sent after you? I know how relentless the Mandos can be, even 100 of them is an army. If this Holocron you were sent to get holds any information on the Jedi or even forbidden secrets it could be very bad for the galaxy as a whole. What did the Holocron look like?"::

Moderator Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2011, 11:56:55 AM »

Manroon smirked, sipping his ale.

"I think you meant Rogue Jedi, Spider. Never met a Rouge Jedi. Didn't think the order was a fan of makeup."

He laughed.

I am not a color...

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2011, 12:07:34 PM »

::Kham-Ryn and Kev both laughed, "Too much to drink I suppose" he said smiling waving over the service droid. The droid spoke; it was pleasing to know his computer and repair skills were still top notch. "I'll take a cup of caff please and whatever my friends here would like, I'm paying" "Right away sir"  said the droid as she wheeled around. "Hey Manroon you down for a game? I'm not very good but I'll play, Oh and would you prefer I use your name or Call sign, Captian."::

Moderator Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2011, 12:21:36 PM »

Manroon smiled and glanced down at his collar. The jacket was so old, he'd never bothered to replace the rank insignia on it when he'd been promoted. He flagged the waitress droid.

"I'll have a Wyrhen's, since my friend's picking up the tab."

Turning back to Kham, Sid cracked his knuckles.

"Always ready to take a Rookie to the cleaners. Call me whatever you like, long as your money's good, Spidey."

Not that he imagined Kham knew the reasoning behind his call sign, but Sid didn't have an Idiot's Array on his flight helmet for nothing.

I am not a color...

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2011, 12:24:08 PM »

Roger Ultra Approach, docking bay 12, turning left heading 2-8-4 (pause).  Intercepting the auto landing beam now and beginning landing checklist.  Well R-54, once the dust settles we'll get you some power and me some sleep...start engine shut down.  (thinking to self) I wonder why the Force and the Jedi Council instructed me to this place...Well at least it's not Nar Shadda...Hopefully the Twi-liks that Ultra has selected hasn't been around the galaxy more times than a freighter Captain.

R-54 did you ever find out anything about our contact?  Beep-blurr-beep.  Oh well, just keep searching, I want to know a little more about this so-called "Thread Jack" after I've gotten some sleep.  In case you get recharged before I wake-up make sure I get the info before I head to the Cantina.

Landing gear down now (moments later a slight jarring is felt as the jedi starfighter settles to the ground...then the cockpit canopy opens).  Well R-54 get some power for yourself, get that info I need, and don't forget to schedule fuel.  (moaning and streaching while getting out of the star fighter, and walking towards the bunk area with a slight shakiness of the legs) Oh yea, don't forget that maintenance on the left hyperspace engine, I don't what in dying on us in the middle of nowhere.  (Sighing with relief as his body reclines on the comfortable sleep pad, and his eyes slowly shuts as he starts to drift off to sleep) good-night R-54.  Beep-whirrrl.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: