Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down
Author Topic: You step into the Cantina and see a sign on the wall that says READ THIS FIRST  (Read 56730 times)
Various NPCs
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

We are who we needs must be...

« Reply #285 on: August 14, 2012, 08:20:44 PM »

"You got a license for that bounty, son?" Chadva asked.

"Because otherwise, I'm gonna be hitting the button that's gonna initiate my call to the authorities.  And while you might be fast, I don't think you're gonna outrun a city full of patrollers...  or those," he said, pointing to a few turrets in the ceiling that had deployed at the touch of a button hidden under the bar.

"I told you that we don't want trouble in here.  That don't mean we ain't prepared for it."

Jango Orade
Knight Aspirant

For Mandalore, for home, and for the bounty

« Reply #286 on: August 14, 2012, 08:49:13 PM »

The Mandalorian slowly moves his hand and stops, "I'm reaching for my credentials, don't shoot."

Removes a small device from his side, and places it on the counter. A hologram projection appears:

Name: Jango Orade
Race: Mandalorian

Another projection appears:

EMERGENCY ALERT MESSAGE!!!
Bounty has been posted for the following individuals. Sha Tlo, Kel Dorian, wanted in two systems for questioning regarding assassination attempt on business owners. As well as aiding an escaped prisoner. Second individual, Sha Tlo's female companion, no other information as of yet.

Underneath of the EAM was another:

EMERGENCY ALERT MESSAGE!!!
The bounty for Sha Tlo has been claimed by Jango Orade. The body of Sha Tlo has been received by officials following an intense stand off at a nearby droid facility. Reports have confirmed that Sha Tlo was a Jedi.

"This woman is Sha Tlo's companion...or should I say apprentice. Sha Tlo told me her name was Meetra Surik. I even dug inside of his mind, but he was one stubborn Jedi, almost had me believing I was looking for a ghost. Her real name is Seras Lang, she is to be brought in ALIVE, for questioning."

No bounty is worth dying for. People don't have bounties, only acquisitions have bounties. Capture by design, kill by necessity. No hunter shall slay another hunter. no hunter shall interfere with another hunt. In the hunt one captures or kills, never both. No hunter shall refuse aid to another hunt

Jango Orade
Knight Aspirant

For Mandalore, for home, and for the bounty

« Reply #287 on: August 15, 2012, 10:55:24 PM »

"If there's no objection I'll be taking my leave now." Jango turns and slowly heads toward the entrance, shoving Seras ahead

No bounty is worth dying for. People don't have bounties, only acquisitions have bounties. Capture by design, kill by necessity. No hunter shall slay another hunter. no hunter shall interfere with another hunt. In the hunt one captures or kills, never both. No hunter shall refuse aid to another hunt

Crono DeLloki
Knight Apprentice

i am the black force

« Reply #288 on: August 23, 2012, 03:37:39 PM »

sorry i just need a small job do you think i should go to the military? or th jedi academy?

Various NPCs
Knight Commander

« Reply #289 on: August 23, 2012, 04:18:38 PM »

"The military's a small job?"  the bartender asked, incredulous.

"As for being a Jedi, son, I'm not the right man to talk to..."

Crono DeLloki
Knight Apprentice

i am the black force

« Reply #290 on: August 23, 2012, 06:04:53 PM »

ok then to the academy! and so i  take my leave

Various NPCs
Knight Commander

« Reply #291 on: August 23, 2012, 06:11:24 PM »

"Whoa son, whoa.  There aren't Jedi academies anymore - not since they left Coruscant after the attack...  you'd have to FIND a Jedi first..."

Crono DeLloki
Knight Apprentice

i am the black force

« Reply #292 on: August 23, 2012, 06:18:42 PM »

ok what about the sith academy on korriban those still there

Various NPCs
Knight Commander

« Reply #293 on: August 23, 2012, 06:24:07 PM »

"Boy, what do you want to go to the Sith academy for?  They'll take you apart...  I heard stories about that place that'd make your fur crawl."

"Look, son, I'm a simple barkeep.  I don't got a holomap in my pocket marked 'secret locations here,' if you get what I mean...  I'm not trying to stomp on ya, or nothin'... I just don't know.  I keep bar, and try to keep my nose OUT of Jedi or Sith business..."

Crono DeLloki
Knight Apprentice

i am the black force

« Reply #294 on: August 23, 2012, 09:03:38 PM »

well ok see you later +and i exit+

CrossingStar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -109

Resident Togruta and fan of the Clone Wars

« Reply #295 on: September 25, 2012, 12:48:22 PM »

*Xantos*

A grey-robed figure opens the door and walks slowly to the bar. It keeps its hood up and does not appear bothered by all the lights and sounds.

"I would like some Corellian brandy," he says, voice soft and melodious. Taking an empty seat, the figure waits motionlessly under the flashing lights that shine down from the ceiling. I might take a liking to this place, he thinks.

~Nashara/Coronach~ (Togruta) Sith apprentice of Darth Cronfios.

~Xantos~ (Half human half zebrak) No alignment, friend of Devin

CrossingStar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -109

Resident Togruta and fan of the Clone Wars

« Reply #296 on: September 25, 2012, 03:53:52 PM »

*Xantos*

After a while Xantos decided to take his leave. There were other places to be and other things to do. He stood, hood still pulled up, and dropped some credits onto the bar. The grey fabric of his robes slid silently through the air as the half-zebrak took his leave. Each table he passed was freshly cleaned and empty.

Last customer of the night, he thought to himself.

Creak! As Xantos swung open the door it protested briefly and announced his actions. He ignored it and slipped out towards his ship.

~Nashara/Coronach~ (Togruta) Sith apprentice of Darth Cronfios.

~Xantos~ (Half human half zebrak) No alignment, friend of Devin

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #297 on: October 11, 2012, 02:52:49 PM »

***Jedi Knight/Sentinel Tehara Maso***

Tehara opened the door with a casual push. The immediate barrage of sound threatened to overwhelm her as she made her way to the bar. Aliens of various races packed the bar, and the only constant was that they were all weary from traveling. Tehara ordered a simple drink. As she waited, she couldn't help but wrinkle her nose at the profound stench that accompanied this many bodies in such a confined space.

I certainly won't be coming here again, she thought to herself.

When the drink arrived, she took a sip. The taste was mild. Suddenly, a small group of males crowded her, their intent clear. Tehara slowly placed her glass down, then deliberately pulled back the folds of her robes, revealing the intimidating -but equally breathtaking- saberstaff clipped to her belt. The group backed off, realizing they were in the presense of a Jedi Knight. Their bravado drained instantly. Tehara grinned and took another sip of her drink.

Finished, she handed the bartender a generous amount of coins. She disarmed him with her smile, then rose and left before he could ask for her name.

JacththeBountyHunter
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

I've got you a one way ticket to hell

« Reply #298 on: February 03, 2013, 08:41:03 PM »

Jacth, a Chiss bounty hunter, walks in and orders a cup of jawa juice. He drains his cup and pays a light tip. As he starts walking to the door he is approached by a menacing looking Chagrian. "Out of my way punk" Jacth says "If you touch me, you might not wake up tomorrow." The Chagrian laughs "What are you goi-" he is quickly silence by a kick in the face. "Don't try me" whispers Jacth

Peace is a lie, but there is no Emotion
Follow the way of Revan

Lord Fenrir
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

Howl to the Moon

« Reply #299 on: May 18, 2013, 03:05:24 AM »

Rayner sighed as he stepped through the area, having just gotten out of his transport from another job, scratching his head:"yeesh.....finally I'm here....let's see..." He said, looking around a bit, scratching his cheek;"I'm pretty sure it was around here somewhere.......AH! There it is!" He said, pointing to the Cantina and quickly heading to it, soon putting on his best 'Don't frell With Me' and 'I'm not here for trouble face' and walked into the Cantina, looking around a bit at the people inside before heading to an empty booth and kicking back, waiting until a Twi'lek walked up and asked for his order, he lowered his hat only to look over her curvacious form under the cover of his hat:"mmmn...I'll have Corellian Brandy, on the rocks, shaken not stirred and keep the bottle here when it gets here~" The waiter nodded enthusiastically and ran off to fill his order.

After receiving his order, Rayner sipped the bottle and made sure to fill up a couple of his flask's with the stuff and then just sat back and enjoyed the music for a time, watching the bar around him as music filled his ears and cancerous smoke filled his nostrils....it felt good to be in this atmosphere again.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: