Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Down
Author Topic: You step into the Cantina and see a sign on the wall that says READ THIS FIRST  (Read 56729 times)
Lord Fenrir
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

Howl to the Moon

« Reply #300 on: May 18, 2013, 12:22:15 PM »

After spending many hours in the Cantina, Rayner decided it was time to be on his way, as such, he got up and started to head back to the door, heading over to the bar and asking the owner and some of the attendants if they heard of any good jobs before he left, but sadly, they had heard of nothing.

"Oh well..."; He said under his breath as he turned towards the door and started to walk, letting the entry way door scan and pick up his presence before opening up for him:"...see you later folks~" He said, waving to them with the back of his hand over his shoulder.

Jedi Hartley
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #301 on: July 03, 2013, 03:13:28 PM »

Alex reads the sign and walks in. He calls to an service droid and orders some Naboo ale.

Light Points Please!
Sabers I own: Bellicose VA, Aeon V2 GB.
Wishlist: Shock LE VA Obisdian, Archon CG Obsidian, Scorpion BR Obsidian, Malice BR Obsidian, Raven SS BR Obsidian, Graflex CE GB Obsidian, Chosen One CE BR Obsidian. DIY Bits.

Jedi Hartley
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #302 on: July 03, 2013, 03:16:40 PM »

Seeing how there is no one to talk to, he downs his drink and walks out.

Light Points Please!
Sabers I own: Bellicose VA, Aeon V2 GB.
Wishlist: Shock LE VA Obisdian, Archon CG Obsidian, Scorpion BR Obsidian, Malice BR Obsidian, Raven SS BR Obsidian, Graflex CE GB Obsidian, Chosen One CE BR Obsidian. DIY Bits.

Darth_Leviathan
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -21

Failure is a four letter word

« Reply #303 on: December 15, 2013, 10:17:58 PM »

I step into the bar, power drunk on the motions of others as I stumble to my chair.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Guardianofwinds
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 15

Light side points please

« Reply #304 on: April 21, 2014, 10:09:35 PM »

A young jedi who definitely seems lost walks into the cantina. Constantly checking his datapad. He is dressed I. Typical apprentice garb and shoulder length brown hair. He his eyes are a deep brown and he tries to hide a worlds worth of grief. He doesn't yet have a lightsaber , but there is an Arkanian blaster at his side.

" she told me to meet me here"

Be forgiving of the past, mindful of the present and hopeful toward the future

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: