Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: cso question for when the customs shop is back up and running  (Read 1700 times)
grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« on: September 16, 2011, 03:53:51 PM »

Sorry if this post is not in the proper location. But I was wanting to know if the csonka custom shop is able to do weathering on sabers? I really like the looks of weathering on sabers. I'm just wanting to know have there been or will there be a weathering service from US? Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 04:40:25 PM »

This should be a possibility.  We won't know until Ultra is able to complete all the work he CURRENTLY has.  Patience will be your greatest ally.

Cheers.

Salvatore1971
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 5

"Yes, I know, I have a toupée on my head!"

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 04:57:02 PM »

Sorry if this post is not in the proper location. But I was wanting to know if the csonka custom shop is able to do weathering on sabers? I really like the looks of weathering on sabers. I'm just wanting to know have there been or will there be a weathering service from US? Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Do as I do: pray.  Grin

Luke: "How did my father die?". Obi Wan (thinking and looking around):"And now what will I tell to this guy? Oh yes, sure: my 'certain point of view'!"

I'm Italian. Sorry for my bad en

grave13
Knight Templar

darkside points valued

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 05:10:27 PM »

I know I am patient. Just didn't know if US had a weathering service or not. From other post it sounds like there is going to be all kinds of custom saber services ....just don't know what kinds there will be. But I'm anxious to see what all will be offered I'm sure there is a billion others who are anxious as I am ;p

Ka-chow!

Salvatore1971
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 05:56:28 PM »

I know I am patient. Just didn't know if US had a weathering service or not. From other post it sounds like there is going to be all kinds of custom saber services ....just don't know what kinds there will be. But I'm anxious to see what all will be offered I'm sure there is a billion others who are anxious as I am ;p
Ka-chow!

Don't worry, grave13, me too think there will be all kinds of custom saber services.  Wink Weathering, accent leds... crystal chambers?  Roll Eyes (I hope so).

Anyway I repeat: pray.  Grin

Luke: "How did my father die?". Obi Wan (thinking and looking around):"And now what will I tell to this guy? Oh yes, sure: my 'certain point of view'!"

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 06:10:56 PM »

Ka-chow!

That's just the thing, this CSO will have nothing to do with US.  Sure the owner is the same but they will not be working directly together if I understand the setup.  So Ultra should be able to provide whatever service you want, for a price.

grave13
Knight Templar

darkside points valued

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 06:24:21 PM »

Did I read that right? Csonka is ultrasabers but not ultrassbers?  Kinda got confused there

grave13
Knight Templar

darkside points valued

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 06:28:35 PM »

Don't worry, grave13, me too think there will be all kinds of custom saber services.  Wink Weathering, accent leds... crystal chambers?  Roll Eyes (I hope so).

Anyway I repeat: pray.  Grin

Just think of all the customized sabers everyone on the forums will have... everyone's sabers will be very unique in there on way. That will be awesome

Salvatore1971
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2011, 07:35:02 PM »

Just think of all the customized sabers everyone on the forums will have... everyone's sabers will be very unique in there on way. That will be awesome

Hope well! Just for curiosity: why do you write "Csonka"?

To MAV: I guess I missed something. When the CSO will be open, if I order a standard US saber with mods, have I to ship it to CSO for the mods, or will US ship it to CSO?  Huh

grave13
Knight Templar

darkside points valued

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2011, 12:32:16 AM »

Hope well! Just for curiosity: why do you write "Csonka"?

To MAV: I guess I missed something. When the CSO will be open, if I order a standard US saber with mods, have I to ship it to CSO for the mods, or will US ship it to CSO?  Huh

it was a misspell due to my android phone predictive texting. im usually looking at the forums alot with my phone because for the time being it is my only source of internet.

Salvatore1971
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2011, 05:19:30 AM »

it was a misspell due to my android phone predictive texting. im usually looking at the forums alot with my phone because for the time being it is my only source of internet.

Oh, ok. Thanks.  Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: