Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Question about V4  (Read 1373 times)
Duncan
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« on: February 02, 2016, 01:47:01 AM »

Are the motion threshold settings common among all fonts?  are are they independent to each font? IE : If i pull all the sliders "left/down" on font 1 does that affect all fonts or just font 1?

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 04:03:24 AM »

It will effect all fonts. It's the general setting of your board, not the particular font.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Duncan
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 11:53:37 PM »

Thanks for the reply. This is odd though because on the graflex 4 HD font my swings are very natural and unforced. When I switch to say...the yoda font that is in the DL section, it seem as though you have to really try to get the swing sounds to play. I guess I'll just keep playing and tweaking  Smiley

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 01:36:16 AM »

Hmmm...are they made by the same person/company? I'll admit I'm completely ignorant about how fonts are made, but if they're made by different prople, their sensitivities might be different. I can only speak for my experience with the preloaded US fonts.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Duncan
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 12:23:03 AM »

Interesting...yes, just a few random author fonts that i liked the sound of. I had not even considered that the sensitivity could be attached to the font and not the hilt.  More tests are needed  lol   thx again.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 05:59:50 PM »

I'm no expert in sound fonts, but the sensitivities are NOT related to the fonts. It's only a matter between the sensors and the processor of the board.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: