Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Review - Standard Issue Battle Saber v4 Sound  (Read 589 times)
Crafty611
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 02, 2016, 03:13:30 PM »

Hello everyone, I would like to share a short review of my very first Ultra Saber purchase, the Standard Issue Battle Saber. I will not be including photos for two reasons, one, the forum is filled with them, two, I have personalised the living poop out of it making it unrecognizable as a SIBS Smiley

In short, I ordered my saber about 2 days after seeing SW VII, as I am sure many people around the US did. In the middle of this craze, it took Ultra Sabers just under two weeks to produce and ship my product out to me, so I was very pleased with the speed in which I received my grown up toy Smiley

The build quality is great, every time I pick it up I get a smile on my face. The colour (Guardian Blue) is very visible in low light ambiance, and simply looks amazing in the dark. I have to say thought that the saber looks its best on video, it looks like an honest to god light saber.

What really sets it apart though is the sound card though. I got the v4 sound, fully customizable, with different sound fonts. I had to play around with it a bit, but once I got it, the saber is very responsive to my movements to a very accurate degree (speaking of the normal "VVUUM" sound and clash sounds).

All in all I am a very satisfied customer. I thought about it long and hard, seeing as these things are literally grown up toys that can take a full car payment out of your pocket - that being said, I am very happy that a threw a couple hundred bucks at Ultra Sabers!

PerogiXW
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 09:54:41 PM »

I have personalised the living poop out of it making it unrecognizable as a SIBS Smiley

Now I definitely want to see it! Consider posting it up on the customization forum?

"Love itself will save you, not condemn you." -Jolee Bindo

There is only The Force, and it will set you free.

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 10:13:05 PM »

Hi! Congrats on your saber!

You need to head over to the Rules section of the forum. Look for BIG RED BOLD LETTERS. Please take a moment to read through the rules and reply with an acknowledgement.

Once you've done that you're free to post anywhere!

Again congrats on your saber!

-Greg

P.S. Please make sure you go and acknowledge the rules immediately as it is a requirement. Thanks!

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: