Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Estimate on AAA battery holder restock?  (Read 4363 times)
Thanamira
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 144

« on: February 02, 2016, 07:34:48 PM »

Has anyone heard from US on when these will be back in stock?  Concrete details appreciated.

President, Boston Lightsaber Stage Combat Club
www.bostonlightsaber.com

Light side points appreciated!
Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 07:41:46 PM »

No one knows for sure, your best bet is to shoot an email to Emory at [email protected]

On the other hand, it will be SEVERAL days before you hear back from them and you will receive an auto reply about how they are 3-5 days behind on emails.

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

Akoxol
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 07:43:07 PM »

Taken from an email they sent me
"Additionally, we want to make a public service announcement that as of 01/11/2016 Ultrasabers is completely out of stock on 4AAA battery packs for Standard Setup Sabers. We are unable to obtain these anywhere in the world. Please be aware this situation is beyond our control and all orders with Standard Setup will face an up to an additional 4 weeks added to their lead time."

Thanamira
Knight Captain

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 07:58:09 PM »

Taken from an email they sent me
"Additionally, we want to make a public service announcement that as of 01/11/2016 Ultrasabers is completely out of stock on 4AAA battery packs for Standard Setup Sabers. We are unable to obtain these anywhere in the world. Please be aware this situation is beyond our control and all orders with Standard Setup will face an up to an additional 4 weeks added to their lead time."

A+, thank you!
If you hear updates, could you please post them?

Hmm I'm guessing you prefer light side points?

www.bostonlightsaber.com

Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

Paladin67
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 04:13:52 AM »

I got my order in before 1/11. Hoping mine made the cut. Probably not but here's to hoping. Besides I got a LITE board on it so if one isn't holding it up, the other one is. Could be both for that matter. I haven't emailed them as the young lady who took my order mentioned it would be a month-ish. Trying to just be patient as it most likely will be longer.

Sentinel V4 in GB with Obsidian lite-

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 04:29:13 AM »

Here is the latest update, blog it, tweet it, post it, whatever.  We expect to have these back in stock on THURSDAY.  So long as customs doesn't give us anymore issues.  But guys... it takes time to make these sabers.  We have orders dating back to 12/27/2015 for lite sabers and sabers dating back to 01/13/2016 for basic stunt sabers.  We anticipate that we can get through 3-5 days of orders per business day.  I'm going to push for more.  Trust me, I want these sabers made and shipped asap.  But that is the latest update that I can give on these.  Hopefully that inside bit of information helps.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 04:31:08 AM »

Here is the latest update, blog it, tweet it, post it, whatever.  We expect to have these back in stock on THURSDAY.  So long as customs doesn't give us anymore issues.  But guys... it takes time to make these sabers.  We have orders dating back to 12/27/2015 for lite sabers and sabers dating back to 01/13/2016 for basic stunt sabers.  We anticipate that we can get through 3-5 days of orders per business day.  I'm going to push for more.  Trust me, I want these sabers made and shipped asap.  But that is the latest update that I can give on these.  Hopefully that inside bit of information helps.

Thank you for faithfully working hard, Deep! We all truly appreciate everything you and your team have done! Good luck getting through this!

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2016, 10:16:21 AM »

Well this is good news indeed. Thanks for keeping us up to date and good luck on all those orders.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

twitch77
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 10:18:21 AM »

Sad
I just wished I was informed/warned of this additional delay before making my purchase on the 20th.

Oh well, I'm only 2 weeks into my 1 month lead time...I wont start worrying too bad till week 4. lol the longer time goes, the more difficult it is for me to contain my excitement though! xP

Paladin67
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 11:31:19 AM »

I heard that some people, have changed their order from the LITE to the Obsidian V3 with a Li-ion set up because those are in stock. Paying the difference of course. Could that be done? If so what channels must I go through? If not, no worries. I know you guys are slammed and it will be amazing in the end.

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2016, 01:23:46 PM »

Here is the latest update, blog it, tweet it, post it, whatever.  We expect to have these back in stock on THURSDAY.  So long as customs doesn't give us anymore issues.  But guys... it takes time to make these sabers.  We have orders dating back to 12/27/2015 for lite sabers and sabers dating back to 01/13/2016 for basic stunt sabers.  We anticipate that we can get through 3-5 days of orders per business day.  I'm going to push for more.  Trust me, I want these sabers made and shipped asap.  But that is the latest update that I can give on these.  Hopefully that inside bit of information helps.

Thank you so much for the update and the hard work, Deep!

Paladin67, were I in your shoes, I'll e-mail customer service with your order number and 'upgrade to Obsidian V3' in the subject field.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 01:52:04 PM by marina_bonomi » Logged

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

Thanamira
Knight Captain

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2016, 04:12:54 PM »

That's fantastic, thanks Deep!  so for basic stunt sabers, that's 21 days of backorders, at a conservative 3 days catchup/day, only a week and a half to clear the backlog?  Wow!  That's fantastic!  Throw in a few days of Murphy's Law to mess things up, but even so, that's darn fast.

www.bostonlightsaber.com

Paladin67
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2016, 10:24:54 PM »

Thank you so much for the update and the hard work, Deep!

Paladin67, were I in your shoes, I'll e-mail customer service with your order number and 'upgrade to Obsidian V3' in the subject field.

Did it today. I see why you said add the tag upgrade in the subject field. If I'm upgrading to that setup it actually allows me to get the color I wanted more anyway. I was advised not to get the SRD with the Lite due to severe battery drain due to the 2 diodes.

Hoping they can help me out and that my wife won't end up beating me with it once it comes in.

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2016, 10:42:09 PM »

The only sure defense against an ultrasaber is another ultrasaber.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

PerogiXW
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2016, 02:53:15 AM »

Thanks for the update Deep! I'm really impressed by the hard work done by everyone at US, especially in the wake of TFA. I'm assuming the backlog on AAA battery holders are effecting grab bag sabers as well?

"Love itself will save you, not condemn you." -Jolee Bindo

There is only The Force, and it will set you free.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: