Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Archon v2  (Read 55848 times)
Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #120 on: September 23, 2011, 06:37:24 PM »

I can't wait till next week. I get paid and I don't have any bills coming up. I can finally order this saber. It will be my first of many sabers to come. Now my only problem is deciding what color blade to get LOL.  All the colors are all great looking. I'm thinking maybe article blue because my first born son was born last Saturday. Being a good alt to a sapphire blue Im going to dedicate my first ultrasaber to his birth.

I can think of no better way to pick the color of your first blade. Smiley

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« Reply #121 on: September 23, 2011, 09:54:17 PM »

I can think of no better way to pick the color of your first blade. Smiley

I agree.  It was an idea that made my choice set in stone. I couldn't waffle on that choice. Besides artic blue is a beautiful color for a blade. And looks great on any saber

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #122 on: September 23, 2011, 10:52:40 PM »

yeah, I've been wanting Arctic since it came out, but I think looking at what's out and what I have planned the only thing I might put it on is either my SI or a Luke ANH FX if I could dig one up someplace. Love that color though, and imagine being able to tell the kid one day that your saber is how it is because of him. If he's a fan, that'll rock his mind. Smiley

I am not a color...

Jawaslayer4
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2011, 11:31:10 PM »

I wanted a luke RotJ saber so bad but I think this would be way more awesome because it doesn't have the power-box and it looks like the V2. Also being MHS compatible and w/the obsidian soundboard the options are broader. Grin It's a shame that I'm currently between jobs. Cry

tiger salamander
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #124 on: October 04, 2011, 08:56:14 PM »

I have problem with saber.
No money to spare.

I desperately want this saber. Any chance this can be available as a DYI saber?

I recently picked up a Consular. Although I like it, the Archon is better. I want to take the electronics out (LED, AV switch, Obsidian and battery pack) of my Consular and put it in an Archon. I'm hoping I could sell the Consular hilt.

Deep, can you offer a trade in deal or something?

Currently Own: Empty Shock Hilt

Former US Sabers (Sold them): Raven SS RGB, Catalyst Fire Orange, Guardian Pyrestone Orange, Consular VA, Dark Initiate Blue

Other (former, sold off) MR Luke ROTJ, MR Vader, MR Anakin, MR Mace Windu, MR Darth Maul Staff, Hasbro Luke, Hasbro Vader

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #125 on: October 04, 2011, 09:23:23 PM »

Try sending an email to info@ultrasabers.com That should get you an answer about the trade in you were asking about. I don't know that they've done anything like that in the past, but it's always worth asking! Smiley

I am not a color...

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #126 on: December 30, 2011, 04:05:33 AM »

@Manroon. I know this is an old thread, but since you got one, when you duel with the Archon V2, do all the pieces stay night and tight together on the main hilt body? Thanks. I'm thinking of getting one whenever I can. I wanted to know before though if the hilt stays together nicely during dueling.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #127 on: December 30, 2011, 04:13:50 AM »

No probs, Cantus. I haven't actually dueled much with it. I originally purchased the Archon as a gift for someone, but seeing as how said person has seen fit to treat the rest of the family like bugsquat lately, this may change. lol I HAVE, however, put it thoroughly through it's spinning paces, and my better trained friend has run it through some of his more insane velocities. It stayed tight and solid through all of it with no problems, and in fact, when I went to trade out some of the MHS parts and do a little custom work on it, I found that it had come VERY tightly assembled from the shop. I tell you, that neck ain't comin' loose 'less you twist it hard and on purpose. lol I also have to note it's well balanced for RotJ style fighting. What you see Luke doing.... that's what the feel of this thing makes you want to do with it. Wink Plus, it works AWESOME as an offhand, or for Form II combat. It wields alot like a prophecy, but with a different look. I like it, myself. If you're thinking of going after one, go for it.

I am not a color...

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #128 on: December 30, 2011, 06:51:42 AM »

I tell you, that neck ain't comin' loose 'less you twist it hard and on purpose.

This is very true.

It was actually the teacher of the hard lesson learned by trying to twist off something threaded, without gloves.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #129 on: December 30, 2011, 07:52:28 AM »

Ouch. You too, huh? I was lucky though, I felt it start to go and got off with something like a minor papercut that healed in a day or so.

I am not a color...

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #130 on: December 30, 2011, 01:30:13 PM »

@Manroon. Will do. =] Glad to know that it will be a nice solid saber even though its made of 4 different pieces. Are there still soundboard issues though since the bottom half is still kinda small or has that been fixed since then?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #131 on: December 30, 2011, 05:47:06 PM »

Mine's rigged for silent running, but it looks to have plenty of room for sound if you're careful. Obsidian shouldn't be a problem with Lith Ion.

I am not a color...

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #132 on: December 30, 2011, 06:27:14 PM »

@Manroon. I meant length wise. I know there is plenty of room inside the hilt. Like from the button to the pommel.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #133 on: December 30, 2011, 09:43:26 PM »

Ahh. I see. Well, if memory serves, it should be able to fit a board in that space if it isn't super long.

I am not a color...

grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« Reply #134 on: December 31, 2011, 12:41:40 AM »

yeah, I've been wanting Arctic since it came out, but I think looking at what's out and what I have planned the only thing I might put it on is either my SI or a Luke ANH FX if I could dig one up someplace. Love that color though, and imagine being able to tell the kid one day that your saber is how it is because of him. If he's a fan, that'll rock his mind. Smiley
Funny thing is o just got the complete star wars saga and I had it playing while I was laying my 3.   month  old son down on the floor to let him play. And he had his eyes glued on starwars. So I am sure he's a fan Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: