Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Knights of the Fallen Empire  (Read 5687 times)
LordTargaryus
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -17

Dark Side Points

« on: February 05, 2016, 10:26:25 PM »

I haven't quite reached the end (though I'm very close) of the Knights of the Fallen Empire story, but I think I've played enough to say this is an absolute thrill to play. Except for a few minor dialogue hiccups (probably caused by me choosing less than desirable dialogue options), the story is pretty damn good. I didn't find it very challenging, but that made it easier to focus on what was going on around me. If you've played bioware games like Dragon Age: Inquisition and the Mass Effect Trilogy, you kind of have an idea. This game is so big and has such an interesting, deep story that it feels like a totally new game.

Own:
Bellicose+TRI Blazing Red+Obsidian V4
Want:
Malice+TRI Blazing Red+Obsidian V4
Dark Shock LE+Emerald+Obsidian V4

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 11:33:16 PM »

Yes, that was Bioware's intent with this expansion was to reach back to the roots of KOTOR and really have an immersive story.  I have certainly enjoyed it all the way through with my Jedi Knight.  I believe it has more meaning with my Jedi Knight due to how the Knight's story went and how it's tied to things both in the end of the main game as well as in the Revan expansion.  I think I will attempt it next with my Sith Warrior since he too is tied to some of that line.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

LordTargaryus
Knight Sergeant

Dark Side Points

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 04:27:15 AM »

Yes, that was Bioware's intent with this expansion was to reach back to the roots of KOTOR and really have an immersive story.  I have certainly enjoyed it all the way through with my Jedi Knight.  I believe it has more meaning with my Jedi Knight due to how the Knight's story went and how it's tied to things both in the end of the main game as well as in the Revan expansion.  I think I will attempt it next with my Sith Warrior since he too is tied to some of that line.

Update this post when you finish with your Sith Warrior and compare the two please! I don't think I've got what it takes to devote as much time and effort to a Jedi play through. I always quite out of irritation whenever I reach Corruscant. And why is a Jedi killing so many people?? Not ALL of these gangsters I kill with three right clicks could be that hard to mind trick right??

Own:
Want:

DarthSean
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 05:16:46 PM »

how you guys like firebrand wish I could kill kaliyo or blizzz but guess not lol DEAATH to THE JAWAS
I am currently having proble,s with disconnects

may the force serve you well

LordTargaryus
Knight Sergeant

Dark Side Points

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 08:02:44 AM »

how you guys like firebrand wish I could kill kaliyo or blizzz but guess not lol DEAATH to THE JAWAS

What server are you on and what region do you live in? I was having a similar problem and then I realized I was playing on an East Coast server and I live in the Southwest.

Own:
Want:

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2016, 02:12:26 PM »

Obviously you've not played the Imperial Agent or Bounty Hunter classes.  Both those companions are pretty entertaining.  Kaliyo is your first one for Agent so you just get used to her.  Blizz is a much later one for Bounty Hunter so you don't get to use him as long in your main story.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

DarthSean
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2016, 05:11:44 PM »

I have played this for a long time and I want to kill them lol I am in shadowlands and live on the east coast

may the force serve you well

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: