Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sending Saber In for Upgrades  (Read 2531 times)
12cobra2
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 06, 2016, 01:32:43 AM »

Hi, I recently ordered an ultrasaber and I've realized that I didn't get a few of the features I wanted on it. I read on the FAQ that you were able to send back sabers for sound to be added but I already have the obsidian sound lite.

My question is am I able to send back the saber for other upgrades as well, such as 1.flash on collision (the main one I would like to be able to get), 2. Have Windows added and 3. Get a new pommel (the one that came with it had the cap on the end of it fall off within 5 minutes of opening it).

I also was wondering if I bought another hilt, would I be able to transfer the light and sound into it? (Not as important but wondering about this for the future)

I'm sorry if any of these have been answered elsewhere in these threads, I could not find anything but I am guessing my navigation skills are not the best.

Thank you for any help that can be given.

Thanamira
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 144

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 01:37:48 AM »

3. Get a new pommel (the one that came with it had the cap on the end of it fall off within 5 minutes of opening it).

I don't know about the first two, so I won't give you bad speculation.

This one, though, should probably be covered by the warranty.  Take some high-quality pics and send a letter to info@ultrasabers.com and enquire about a repair.  But before you do that, wait for other answers and just send one email.  Smiley

President, Boston Lightsaber Stage Combat Club
www.bostonlightsaber.com

Light side points appreciated!
Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

123outerme
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

I prefer Light Side points. Not that I'll get any

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 03:23:52 AM »

Hi, I recently ordered an ultrasaber and I've realized that I didn't get a few of the features I wanted on it. I read on the FAQ that you were able to send back sabers for sound to be added but I already have the obsidian sound lite.

My question is am I able to send back the saber for other upgrades as well, such as 1.flash on collision (the main one I would like to be able to get), 2. Have Windows added and 3. Get a new pommel (the one that came with it had the cap on the end of it fall off within 5 minutes of opening it).

I also was wondering if I bought another hilt, would I be able to transfer the light and sound into it? (Not as important but wondering about this for the future)

I'm sorry if any of these have been answered elsewhere in these threads, I could not find anything but I am guessing my navigation skills are not the best.

Thank you for any help that can be given.
I believe you could get Flash on Clash if you send it back, but not sure. You probably won't be able to get windows on a saber without an MHS (Modular Hilt System) compatible emitter, but again I'm not sure. And you can get a new pommel without sending it back, as long as the pommel is MHS-compatible as well.

With Quick Disconnects, you can interchange light modules between saber and switch modules in just one. That's an option you have to purchase, although some hilts can't have them. If you want them added, you can request that as well, but you'll have to ask if it'll work for your saber. Sound is not transferable, unfortunately.

-If I'm not me, who's anybody?
Saber: Aeon V4 w/ Obsidian V3 - Guardian Blue

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 03:35:49 AM »

Hello,

I would reccomend you contact them directly at shipping@ultrasabers.com with your questions and be sure to include the order # for the saber in question.

They can definitely do the FoC no problem.  The cost may depend on what color you currently have and what FoC color you want; they will most likely need to replace the LED board in addition to wiring it to the FoC terminal.

I'm pretty sure they can add windows - but - you need to ask them to be sure.

And the pommel is never an issue, but out of curiosity - what do you mean the end cap fell off?  What pommel was that? 

Hope that helps . . .

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 06:25:33 AM »

Please go and acknowledge the forum rules. Look for the large red bold letters on the homepage. Thanks

P.S. Please go and do that before any further posting.

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: