Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 323   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Saber Pictures  (Read 878039 times)
TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1770 on: June 08, 2018, 07:45:08 PM »

The renegade se pommel I ordered for my Aeon V4 arrived yesterday.
Now I can started customizing it.

Oh I LIKE that Gedda!  I have the Renegade pommel on both of my Sentinels (Dark and LE) and it looks JUST as good on the Aeon!
Here's a pic:

I really need a Renegade SE pommel now, would go perfect on my Dark Sentinel LE I think, give it an edgier look Tongue
I could NOT agree more!

You guys still like this look for my Standard Issue? What potential does it have to you? I think the pommel gives my saber a more edgier look given its a Jedi side lightsaber Tongue

I'd never considered the Standard Issue...until I saw some pics of it from different members.  Now: I think I'd like to get one as the simplicity of it looks enticing  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1771 on: June 08, 2018, 08:30:06 PM »

Surprised you haven't gotten one yet actually. Any pommel looks good even with the Dorinian standard pommel as well =] I got the saber for sort of a Rham Kota kind of feel so

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #1772 on: June 08, 2018, 08:37:49 PM »

I borrowed this one from my daughter.  Its an Apprentice V4 LE in SRD, stunt, with a Renegade pommel added.  Works really well with this particular hilt, and with the 32" blade this is an amazingly fast and agile dueling blade.

I like this hilt more than I care to admit.  I REALLY wish I'd gone ahead and gotten the Obsidian Lite card with it...  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1773 on: June 08, 2018, 08:58:11 PM »

Surprised you haven't gotten one yet actually. Any pommel looks good even with the Dorinian standard pommel as well =] I got the saber for sort of a Rham Kota kind of feel so
Yeah, I'm thinking on my next purchase just adding one on  Wink

I borrowed this one from my daughter.  Its an Apprentice V4 LE in SRD, stunt, with a Renegade pommel added.  Works really well with this particular hilt, and with the 32" blade this is an amazingly fast and agile dueling blade.

I like this hilt more than I care to admit.  I REALLY wish I'd gone ahead and gotten the Obsidian Lite card with it...  :-)
Agreed.  For me, the Apprentice is the perfect analogue for Zearic's shoto, just modded to look similar to the Archon v3 hilt (...kinda like what Tx has done; his modded Apprentice is AWESOME  Smiley).
I'll just get it w/ the blue illuminated AV switch to match Zearic's Aldrnari, my latest modded Archon v3  Grin

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #1774 on: June 08, 2018, 09:25:45 PM »

Yeah.  We have a black renegade pommel on a dark Sentinel hilt as well.  Also looks pretty awesome.  :-)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1775 on: June 09, 2018, 02:16:07 AM »

Could'a told ya'. Smiley Wink

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #1776 on: June 09, 2018, 10:27:53 AM »

Nice, looking forward to seeing what you do.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Thanks TX, I am a little nervous doing my first saber mod.

I really need a Renegade SE pommel now, would go perfect on my Dark Sentinel LE I think, give it an edgier look Tongue
Do it Zren!

Gedda,
That Renegade LE pommel definitely sets that saber off.
Thanks Therion

Oh I LIKE that Gedda!  I have the Renegade pommel on both of my Sentinels (Dark and LE) and it looks JUST as good on the Aeon!
Here's a pic:

I could NOT agree more!
I'd never considered the Standard Issue...until I saw some pics of it from different members.  Now: I think I'd like to get one as the simplicity of it looks enticing  Smiley
Those sabers look amazing The Dutchman.

Looks stunning Karmack

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1777 on: June 11, 2018, 04:01:16 PM »

OOOOHH. I know this goes in Suggestions, but.....whatever. This got me envisioning a silver/gold Renegade LE. Shocked

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #1778 on: June 11, 2018, 04:54:54 PM »

OOOOHH. I know this goes in Suggestions, but.....whatever. This got me envisioning a silver/gold Renegade LE. Shocked

That would be cool!  :-)

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1779 on: June 11, 2018, 10:38:40 PM »

My raffle entry and win. The entry is a Prophecy with Tri Cree BR and V4 sound that I already did since custom written to. My win is a Menace that also has V4 but came with a CG LED. So swooped that out this weekend and added a couple o-rings.

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #1780 on: June 12, 2018, 03:42:14 AM »

Awesome sabers TX

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Kai-Yen
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 123

« Reply #1781 on: June 12, 2018, 02:30:56 PM »

I love these 2 hilts TX!  Very sithy ...

Point for sharing!

K

Sabers Owned:  Azure Reaper (AB), Crimson Reaper (AS), Apprentice (BH).

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #1782 on: June 12, 2018, 03:46:29 PM »

Those are some good looking Sith sabers TX!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

SpaceKarate
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #1783 on: June 12, 2018, 06:38:06 PM »

Here are some (compressed) photos of my new Manticore + Emperor's Hand pommel.  The Belicose pictured with it is Violet Amethyst with an UltraEdge heavy grade blade.

I like hockey tape:

Couldn't be happier with this pommel choice:

This is how I do RGBA:

Tri Consular Green with UltraEdge midgrade:

Tri Guardian Blue with UltraEdge midgrade:

Tri Guardian Blue with photon blade:

Tri Fire Orange with sanded midgrade blade:

Tri Red with sanded midgrade blade.  Of course my camera thinks this is orange but it is very very red.  In fact I had to sand the blade plug and flip it upside down when I have the red LED installed as the light coming through the emitter windows is way too bright for my eyes:

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1784 on: June 12, 2018, 07:49:20 PM »

Awesome sabers TX
I love these 2 hilts TX!  Very sithy ...

Point for sharing!

K
Those are some good looking Sith sabers TX!
Thanks everybody! My next saber won't be red LOL

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 323   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: