Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 323   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Saber Pictures  (Read 879399 times)
Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #3525 on: January 05, 2020, 10:36:52 AM »

Yesterdays toys!

And yes I needed a few batteries replaced  Wink

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #3526 on: January 05, 2020, 03:15:14 PM »

the dollar store will become your friend for batteries. trust me on that one. lol

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #3527 on: January 05, 2020, 04:37:11 PM »

Dollar store batteriesmwill give you reduced brightness and far diminished run time. Especially with Lite Sound. I had to troubleshoot a saber for a friend that would run for a couple of minutes then shut off every time it was swung. They said they had contacted US and been told to replace the batteries but they just replaced then brand new out of the pack so they contacted me. I tried it out and it acted as reported. I opened it and found Dollar Store Sunfire batteries in it. I pulled them out and popped in some freshly charged Energizer rechargeable AAAs. It ran for over 45 minutes constantly on and being swung and clashed for two minutes at 15 minute intervals.

The batteries were brand new but they are cheaply made for much lighter loads.

If any thing get a few sets of decent rechargeables and just cycle those as needed.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3528 on: January 05, 2020, 04:44:24 PM »

Yesterdays toys!

Just beautiful

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

« Reply #3529 on: January 05, 2020, 05:23:46 PM »

If any thing get a few sets of decent rechargeables and just cycle those as needed.

the dollar store will become your friend for batteries. trust me on that one. lol

I came prepared, the white box on the table was filled with several sets of charged rechargable batteries.

Just beautiful

Thank you, I did my best to start the day with a nice presentation.

> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3530 on: January 05, 2020, 06:17:32 PM »

Dollar store batteriesmwill give you reduced brightness and far diminished run time. Especially with Lite Sound. I had to troubleshoot a saber for a friend that would run for a couple of minutes then shut off every time it was swung. They said they had contacted US and been told to replace the batteries but they just replaced then brand new out of the pack so they contacted me. I tried it out and it acted as reported. I opened it and found Dollar Store Sunfire batteries in it. I pulled them out and popped in some freshly charged Energizer rechargeable AAAs. It ran for over 45 minutes constantly on and being swung and clashed for two minutes at 15 minute intervals.

The batteries were brand new but they are cheaply made for much lighter loads.

THIS!!!!  VERY much this!!!  And when it comes to rechargeables, I recommend the Eneloop brand (made by Panasonic).  If you can find them, I’d spring for the Eneloop Pro batteries in particular; they’re made for higher-drain devices.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #3531 on: January 06, 2020, 11:56:45 AM »

Cyclops are these the batteries you're looki...errr...talking about?
https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-BK-3HCCA4BA-eneloop-Pre-Charged-Rechargeable/dp/B00JHKSL28

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3532 on: January 06, 2020, 07:45:19 PM »

Cyclops are these the batteries you're looki...errr...talking about?
https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-BK-3HCCA4BA-eneloop-Pre-Charged-Rechargeable/dp/B00JHKSL28

That link appeared to take me to the AA-sized batteries.  I meant the AAA-sized ones, here.  https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-BK-4HCCA4BA-eneloop-Pre-Charged-Rechargeable/dp/B00JHKSL0A/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=Eneloop+pro+aAA&qid=1578339847&sr=8-4

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

WanderingGray
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #3533 on: January 07, 2020, 01:52:04 AM »

My Dorinian arrived a day earlier than expected. It is stunning! Also much easier to spin than the Guardian I might add. The violet amethyst is a softer purple than I thought it would be but I really like it.

There is no peace without a passion to create; There is no passion without peace to guide
Knowledge fades without the strength to act; Power blinds without the serenity to see

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3534 on: January 07, 2020, 12:13:38 PM »

Beautiful

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

« Reply #3535 on: January 07, 2020, 01:47:45 PM »

Beautiful

Copy-paste ^

> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #3536 on: January 07, 2020, 03:32:19 PM »

My Dorinian arrived a day earlier than expected. It is stunning! Also much easier to spin than the Guardian I might add. The violet amethyst is a softer purple than I thought it would be but I really like it.

That is art, my dude. Point!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3537 on: January 07, 2020, 03:53:29 PM »

Love the Dorian!   Seeing it side-by-side with the Guardian just enhances its balance and beauty.   I really need to bump that one up on my priority list....

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3538 on: January 07, 2020, 04:19:50 PM »

Copy-paste ^

?

WanderingGray
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #3539 on: January 07, 2020, 04:57:34 PM »

Beautiful

That is art, my dude. Point!

Love the Dorian!   Seeing it side-by-side with the Guardian just enhances its balance and beauty.   I really need to bump that one up on my priority list....

Thank you! The pommel really brings it to a whole new level in my opinion. Only one gripe...I thought it would help cure the saber bug I have but it seems to have only made it worse! I have three more hilts in my cart. The winter raffle is making it even harder to resist!

There is no peace without a passion to create; There is no passion without peace to guide
Knowledge fades without the strength to act; Power blinds without the serenity to see

Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 323   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: