Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 323   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Saber Pictures  (Read 878948 times)
Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #465 on: February 17, 2017, 09:12:51 PM »

My Arbiter with a new custom emitter, thanks to JediXIX  Grin:

That's pretty sweet. Just enough black to break up all that silver.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

OlynKhorn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -47

« Reply #466 on: February 18, 2017, 02:13:49 AM »

My GB Fulcrum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lightsabers owned: Dark Apprentice V4 LE saber staff in Blazing Red, Dominix V4 in Blazing Red, Mantis in Consular Green, Fulcrum in Guardian Blue, Archon V3 in Sentinel Yellow, Intiate V4 LE saber staff in Consular Green, Renegade LE saberspear in FO, Dark Catalyst in VA

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #467 on: February 18, 2017, 02:44:42 AM »

Hey guys. Here's my custom Sith Shock with my medium grade blade from the other guys. Its still at 34 inches. I like how it is now. Also in person it has a really sick glow Tongue Wish I had one of those fancy high end cameras so I can get a better shot of the blade. How I make blades when I'm in the mood to and can afford it, I'll get their film at double wrap, then use about 13 rolls of cellophane inside that for thin wall blades. Looks really nice =] Only one I've made so far though. I like it in my Blazing Red for sure though. Enjoy and have an evil weekend Tongue I've dueled with my medium grade blade before and no tip fly off. I put about 3 dabs of gorilla glue on the tip though as suggested by lots of people so. Just need someone in a gorilla suit to walk up to me to hand me a big bottle like in the commercials XD

BR1 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #468 on: February 18, 2017, 05:29:24 AM »

My GB Fulcrum.

Nice!  You pulled the trigger to take the inner sleeve out - looks pretty good.  Points for the share?

OlynKhorn . . . would you be interested in posting a few more pics of it? . . .

Would like to see it from a little farther out to see the whole thing with the details you added to it.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

OlynKhorn
Knight Officer

« Reply #469 on: February 18, 2017, 02:46:43 PM »

Nice!  You pulled the trigger to take the inner sleeve out - looks pretty good.  Points for the share?

OlynKhorn . . . would you be interested in posting a few more pics of it? . . .

Would like to see it from a little farther out to see the whole thing with the details you added to it.

Lightsabers owned: Dark Apprentice V4 LE saber staff in Blazing Red, Dominix V4 in Blazing Red, Mantis in Consular Green, Fulcrum in Guardian Blue, Archon V3 in Sentinel Yellow, Intiate V4 LE saber staff in Consular Green, Renegade LE saberspear in FO, Dark Catalyst in VA

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #470 on: February 18, 2017, 03:58:30 PM »

Thanks!  Another point for sure!  Not sure why I placed a question mark after saying I'd give you a point yest lol.  Anyways - the inner sleeve looks pretty slick.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #471 on: February 18, 2017, 04:07:21 PM »

Everything that's not currently in pieces being modified.

UPDATE:  PB pic removed.  Smiley

« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 06:25:58 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

OlynKhorn
Knight Officer

« Reply #472 on: February 18, 2017, 06:33:43 PM »

Thanks!  Another point for sure!  Not sure why I placed a question mark after saying I'd give you a point yest lol.  Anyways - the inner sleeve looks pretty slick.
It also is a lot easier to handle honestly and is much less fragile.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #473 on: February 18, 2017, 10:47:27 PM »

That's pretty sweet. Just enough black to break up all that silver.

Thank you, Hansrad. I think so, too.

Everything that's not currently in pieces being modified

I love this! Point to you and that Prophecy of yours is just legendary! Love the Standard Issue, love the figures in the front. That is my kind of Star Wars display.   Cool

I had a little fun with my Consular today - tried out the new emitter with it that I had gotten for my Arbiter - works well, eh?

Here's my Consular with the new emitter and the Consular emitter as a pommel!

« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 06:26:26 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #474 on: February 19, 2017, 04:23:35 AM »

Thank you, Hansrad. I think so, too.
I love this! Point to you and that Prophecy of yours is just legendary! Love the Standard Issue, love the figures in the front. That is my kind of Star Wars display.   Cool

I had a little fun with my Consular today - tried out the new emitter with it that I had gotten for my Arbiter - works well, eh?

Here's my Consular with the new emitter and the Consular emitter as a pommel!

Thanks Cheesy

Also - DOUBLE BLADE IT!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #475 on: February 19, 2017, 04:18:06 PM »

A little Sunday painting, my first attempt at dry brushing on the Apprentice. Thought I may have went a little overboard at first, but now that it's drying I love the look.  Just waiting on my leather,  knurled blade screws, and Covertec for the Prophecy. If only I hadn't burned out my dremel.

UPDATE:  PB pics removed.  Smiley

« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 06:31:35 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #476 on: February 21, 2017, 11:44:22 PM »

A little Sunday painting, my first attempt at dry brushing on the Apprentice. Thought I may have went a little overboard at first, but now that it's drying I love the look.  Just waiting on my leather,  knurled blade screws, and Covertec for the Prophecy. If only I hadn't burned out my dremel.
Awesome DarthBoneTD!

A gold Prophecy. Smiley

Your dry brushing looks really good too.  I like how you used different colours.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 06:28:44 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #477 on: February 22, 2017, 02:49:28 AM »

Here you guys go. A cool picture of my more simpler dueling sabers and cosplay sabers as well =] My phone had a hard time picking up the colors this time but, top, Guardian Blue, then Sun Rider's Destiny, then Consular Green, then Violet Amethyst. I might get me another V3 saber, they're the most comfiest to me. Might finally get me an Aeon V3 LE, I don't have a light side LE saber yet aside from the Dominix V4 LE in the Guardian Blue. Love the mid range wider choke points of the V3's though more so than the V4 actually but nothing beats the Sentinel V4's grip Tongue

Collection1 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #478 on: February 22, 2017, 10:46:51 AM »

Here you guys go. A cool picture of my more simpler dueling sabers and cosplay sabers as well =] My phone had a hard time picking up the colors this time but, top, Guardian Blue, then Sun Rider's Destiny, then Consular Green, then Violet Amethyst. I might get me another V3 saber, they're the most comfiest to me. Might finally get me an Aeon V3 LE, I don't have a light side LE saber yet aside from the Dominix V4 LE in the Guardian Blue. Love the mid range wider choke points of the V3's though more so than the V4 actually but nothing beats the Sentinel V4's grip Tongue

Collection1 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr
Nice. Smiley

-1 Zren

(Held a Prophecy?)

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #479 on: February 22, 2017, 03:08:39 PM »

Don't cross the streams!  Shocked

Grin really cool, Zren. Nice transition of color from blue to green saving VA for last. That's a terrific collection and absolutely point worthy. Yeah, I think you definitely need another VA in there... ownerofanewcommandershandinvioletamethyst says what?

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 323   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: