Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Saber Pictures  (Read 877720 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4815 on: March 28, 2023, 06:55:48 PM »

He did let me get one last pic of him though while he still had the energy, and still he had the, really? look on his face Tongue He always looked the best with a green blade though <3

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4816 on: March 29, 2023, 10:47:21 AM »

Wont be seeing Darth Fluffball anymore, he has passed today...

I'm sorry for your loss, Zren.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #4817 on: March 30, 2023, 06:57:17 PM »

I'm sorry Zren, I've been there recently myself. My bearded dragon Echo crossed the rainbow bridge early this month. It's rough losing a pet.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #4818 on: May 04, 2023, 10:35:02 AM »

I've got one more silver dollar.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yKFfnSIZ-DZvUYPjcJMbMDuDO0PYniBp/view?usp=drivesdk

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #4819 on: May 04, 2023, 11:21:26 PM »

Wont be seeing Darth Fluffball anymore, he has passed today...
He did let me get one last pic of him though while he still had the energy, and still he had the, really? look on his face Tongue He always looked the best with a green blade though <3

My condolences, Zren.

Losing a family member is always difficult, regardless of species.  Mrs. Dutchman and myself had our cat-son for almost 20 years when he passed.

Try to remember the good times that you had together (I know it can seem like petty words of comfort but I've found that it helps).

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #4820 on: May 05, 2023, 10:24:19 PM »

A tale of two Lost Grays. The one of the left is my original Lost Gray. It was originally a stunt, but I took it apart. Once I had the shroud off, I realized the core was nice enough to be a saber body. So, I put on an Archon V2.1 emitter and pommel. For the cosmetic buttons, I grabbed some gold Anakin buttons from the parts section of the US store. I weathered everything. For electronics, I installed a board that allows me to have 3 fonts and color changing, so I put in an RGB LED. I topped it off with a gold momentary AV switch to go with the gold buttons. The other Lost Gray is my second one, no mods or anything, I just ordered it in Obsidian Lite with a violet amethyst blade. (no FOC)

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #4821 on: May 05, 2023, 11:37:54 PM »

Hi SFD,

Nice pair of sabers and what a neat feature/trick the Lost Gray has! The Gray isn't a saber I would have thought about removing the shroud from as it is so iconic to Ahsoka. The Consular also looks neat without it's shroud and as a result you get two hilts (or at least two looks) for the price of one.
Thanks for sharing. Point inbound.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #4822 on: May 06, 2023, 01:37:00 AM »

Hi SFD,

Nice pair of sabers and what a neat feature/trick the Lost Gray has! The Gray isn't a saber I would have thought about removing the shroud from as it is so iconic to Ahsoka. The Consular also looks neat without it's shroud and as a result you get two hilts (or at least two looks) for the price of one.
Thanks for sharing. Point inbound.

Thanks For. Technically, I was disassembling the saber to install sound in it. I've always liked stunt sabers, but with character hilts I would a lot of times buy them as stunts and then upgrade them to sound. I was doing that with my Lost Gray but I accidentally melted the original cosmetic button covers because they're just chrome covered plastic. I had to use heat to get the hot glue to release and I applied direct heat when I shouldn't have. So, since I more or less screwed up the saber anyway, I decided to just do a Frankensaber out of it. It worked out, but I was missing the iconic Ahsoka look that drew me to the Lost Gray in the first place. So, I decided to just order one with sound a couple years ago. I went with Obsidian Lite because it's easier on the wallet, and I'd also gotten an Obsidian Lite saber in a raffle, which is how I knew I liked the board. So, it all worked out well since I ran with my mistake but then was able to just buy a second saber.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #4823 on: May 07, 2023, 11:15:57 PM »

Just having a little fun here.

After all, that is the point of these things, right? Smiley

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #4824 on: May 11, 2023, 08:09:07 PM »

Agreed Sci ! Point to you good sir. For the 2 classic sabers pic. Grin

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #4825 on: May 12, 2023, 04:28:04 PM »

A tale of two Lost Grays. The one of the left is my original Lost Gray. It was originally a stunt, but I took it apart. Once I had the shroud off, I realized the core was nice enough to be a saber body. So, I put on an Archon V2.1 emitter and pommel. For the cosmetic buttons, I grabbed some gold Anakin buttons from the parts section of the US store. I weathered everything. For electronics, I installed a board that allows me to have 3 fonts and color changing, so I put in an RGB LED. I topped it off with a gold momentary AV switch to go with the gold buttons. The other Lost Gray is my second one, no mods or anything, I just ordered it in Obsidian Lite with a violet amethyst blade. (no FOC)

Just having a little fun here.

After all, that is the point of these things, right? Smiley
Wonderful sabers in your arsenal, SFD!

I've never gone for the FoC, but that's just me (maybe if there were more US collectors around me I'd reconsider  Wink).

Thanks for sharing  Smiley

Point!

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #4826 on: May 12, 2023, 05:37:11 PM »

Agreed Sci ! Point to you good sir. For the 2 classic sabers pic. Grin

Thanks. Smiley

Wonderful sabers in your arsenal, SFD!

I've never gone for the FoC, but that's just me (maybe if there were more US collectors around me I'd reconsider  Wink).

Thanks for sharing  Smiley

Point!

Thanks. Smiley

And, suffice to say, I'd never pay for Ultrasabers to wire in Flash on Clash. If I really wanted it that badly in a saber where I'd had them install a soundboard, (except the new one because it has FoC by default) I'd just wire it myself. It's not difficult. However, I prefer Tri CREE LEDs to FoC anyway. A brighter blade beats all for me.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #4827 on: June 23, 2023, 09:40:17 PM »

I was digging through my saber closet (no, that's not an actual thing, it's just a closet that has most of my sabers in it  Tongue) specifically looking for my Dominix LE V2, and I not only found it but two of its buddies as well.

The blade colors are Arctic Blue, Tri Fire Orange and Violet Amethyst. I don't do well with single LEDs. Wink

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #4828 on: June 23, 2023, 11:07:00 PM »

I was digging through my saber closet (no, that's not an actual thing, it's just a closet that has most of my sabers in it  Tongue) specifically looking for my Dominix LE V2, and I not only found it but two of its buddies as well.

The blade colors are Arctic Blue, Tri Fire Orange and Violet Amethyst. I don't do well with single LEDs. Wink
Perfect example of how the classics are still phenomenal  Smiley

Great looking hilts, SFD, not to mention that those colors look spectacular!  Thanks for sharing  Cool

Point!

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #4829 on: June 24, 2023, 12:41:23 AM »

Perfect example of how the classics are still phenomenal  Smiley

Great looking hilts, SFD, not to mention that those colors look spectacular!  Thanks for sharing  Cool

Point!

Thanks a lot. It's actually funny, because I think the V3 is the only one that's in the color it was originally. I ordered that one to replace a regular Dominix V3 that I'd messed up trying to customize. (my first electronics install, then later I decided to sand off most of the finish for a "weathered" look that I wound up hating) The V2 was originally in Adegan Silver, but I later found out that I don't really care for white blades, so it became Arctic Blue at some point. The V4 was a raffle win that I'd gotten in Guardian Blue. (that's why it has a blue switch) As I said, I don't care for single LED colors that much, I like brighter blades, so I installed my own mix of Violet Amethyst at some point. I doubt it's exactly the same as what Ultrasabers does, but it's close enough. Wink

Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: