Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 323   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Saber Pictures  (Read 881347 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #510 on: March 02, 2017, 09:39:10 PM »

For Taegin Roan, Hope this helps you give an idea of what either Liberator would be like =] Mines in Emerald Green. Really nice saber. I know pictures aren't really the same as trying one out in person if any of your friends has one. I think you mentioned that to me though

Green1 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #511 on: March 02, 2017, 11:06:31 PM »

For Taegin Roan, Hope this helps you give an idea of what either Liberator would be like =] Mines in Emerald Green. Really nice saber. I know pictures aren't really the same as trying one out in person if any of your friends has one. I think you mentioned that to me though

Green1 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr

Well thank you for posting that. It definitely looks amazing in the EG. I think that is what I'll end up going with when I get it. Thanks again, and have a point.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #512 on: March 03, 2017, 12:06:20 AM »

Yup. We can be like Jedi twins Tongue And what's cool if you're also a Lord Of The Rings fan the color also reminds me of the ghost army glow in the 3rd movie. I forget their names Tongue The army Aragorn got on his side at the end of the movie

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #513 on: March 03, 2017, 12:20:04 AM »

Here's a new configuration for Lightum. I actually like this one. Pommel from my Dominix V3. Matches the emitter section and gives a cool diamond knurled look on the sides of the pommel too =]

Blue1 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #514 on: March 03, 2017, 05:16:47 AM »

Yup. We can be like Jedi twins Tongue And what's cool if you're also a Lord Of The Rings fan the color also reminds me of the ghost army glow in the 3rd movie. I forget their names Tongue The army Aragorn got on his side at the end of the movie

Sold haha. Yep, I'm a LOTR fan. I'm pretty sure they are just called the Dead. And it is an army of the Dead, and a King of the Dead. So I guess I'm getting a Liberator in Army of Dead Green sometime.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #515 on: March 03, 2017, 01:33:14 PM »

I'll get a full blade pic up sometime then you'll see what I'm talking about Tongue Its the same with Sun Rider's Destiny but more there with the Emerald Green

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #516 on: March 03, 2017, 11:52:49 PM »

Can't wait. SRD is cool, but I was expecting it to be more blue. EG I am expecting to be mostly Green with a little bit of something else.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #517 on: March 04, 2017, 12:49:07 AM »

Check out the Dark Sentinel with the Black Electrum Wind Pommel:

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #518 on: March 04, 2017, 01:40:29 AM »

Check out the Dark Sentinel with the Black Electrum Wind Pommel:

Looks pretty good. I don't think I like the wider pommels on the Sentinel and Apprentice hilts, but it still looks good.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #519 on: March 04, 2017, 01:47:48 AM »

Yeah Emerald Green has a more greener hint to it so you'll be good. Can especially tell if you get an Ultra Edge blade with it but it looks more prettier with a standard blade, at least to me anyway Tongue

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #520 on: March 04, 2017, 01:50:00 AM »

Yeah Emerald Green has a more greener hint to it so you'll be good. Can especially tell if you get an Ultra Edge blade with it but it looks more prettier with a standard blade, at least to me anyway Tongue

I'm starting to think I like the standard blades better then the UE blade. I will probably still get a couple of them though.

Bones222
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #521 on: March 04, 2017, 01:47:55 PM »

Initiate LE V4-
 custom pommel, changed from blue to green, added new switch and some weathering. This is actually my 1st Ultrasaber. My others are all MR or BS conversions. Gotta say i'm hooked on Ultrasabers now.

UPDATE:  PB pics removed.  Smiley

« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 06:37:57 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #522 on: March 04, 2017, 04:27:53 PM »

Well here is Sun Rider's Destiny for you in a regular Heavy Grade blade and windows in the emitter. Its actually my main Rebel Legion saber and why I post with it most of the time =] Which speaking of, I gotta post some new pictures of my new costume colors tonight. Just a pants color change since my other ones broke on me, they were crummy costume pants anyway x.x Now I have like a dark golden brown color pair of pants and they look amazing with my brown outer tunic and medium taupe inner tunic colors combined with my dark brown robe Tongue In person its a nice, cool, calming color. More on the teal side of green I think while Emerald Green is more greener like I said

Green2 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #523 on: March 04, 2017, 05:40:05 PM »

I'm starting to think I like the standard blades better then the UE blade. I will probably still get a couple of them though.

It's definitly worth having both blade types as some colours pop a bit more in either kind. Overall the midgrade is my preference.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #524 on: March 04, 2017, 05:48:39 PM »

It's definitly worth having both blade types as some colours pop a bit more in either kind. Overall the midgrade is my preference.

I just can't get over the tips on the standard blades. That's why I only buy the UE ones.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 323   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: