Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 323   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Saber Pictures  (Read 877896 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #675 on: April 29, 2017, 10:13:57 PM »

Yo that looks sick actually Tongue Been wanting me a tri-Arctic Blue. I have the old one so I could do a comparison when I get around to getting me one. I like that shade of blue though. How does your stunt set up last though? Probably about the same amount of time as a standard Arctic Blue or any other standard color?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #676 on: April 30, 2017, 04:45:24 PM »

Stunt reaper in tri-cree arctic blue:

I'm a big fan of the color BLUE, any shade, and the TRI Arctic Blue is my favorite, and I am loving it with the Azure Blue Reaper. So aesthetically appealing to me.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #677 on: April 30, 2017, 06:22:33 PM »

Stunt reaper in tri-cree arctic blue:

IMG_1862 by Eddie Saldana, on Flickr

That is sharp bluewolf! What are you using for a Pommel? Looks mystical...very cool.

Here's some recent photos my wife took of my padawan's training  Wink

As I have stated before...The force is strong with her.

UPDATE:  PB pics removed. Smiley
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 06:59:48 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #678 on: April 30, 2017, 07:03:04 PM »

The Force is strong with her indeed

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #679 on: April 30, 2017, 07:14:49 PM »

That is sharp bluewolf! What are you using for a Pommel? Looks mystical...very cool.

As I have stated before...The force is strong with her.
This one is spectacular. Great stance and hand position! Powerful Jedi she will become, powerful Jedi.

Force point to you and your Padawan!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 07:00:20 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #680 on: April 30, 2017, 07:36:08 PM »

That pic is my favorite of the 2 Lord Blaidwraith. Her stance is quite powerful and demanding. Thanks for point!
Appreciate the recognition Therion Jinn.
May the force be you

*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #681 on: April 30, 2017, 10:04:24 PM »

Intense, Jedi Sam Smiley. Goin after some duel welding training and fighting is exciting - points for the fantastic share.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #682 on: May 01, 2017, 08:50:54 PM »

Intense, Jedi Sam Smiley. Goin after some duel welding training and fighting is exciting - points for the fantastic share.
Thanks Hazard!
We have so much fun.
The force has blessed me with a padawan who shares in a passion for lightsabers and all that goes with it

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #683 on: May 01, 2017, 10:12:38 PM »

Here's some recent photos my wife took of my padawan's training  Wink

Now THAT is how you make a Star Wars fan  Wink

Great pics, Sam.  Now I've got to try to get my wife into saber training....
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 07:00:58 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #684 on: May 02, 2017, 12:34:43 AM »

Thanks Dutchman!
Good luck with that buddy. I am still working on my wife  Wink and this is a woman who will go see every Star Wars movie with me, but falls asleep in the theater missing most of it. That is an expensive nap  Cheesy

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #685 on: May 02, 2017, 09:53:11 PM »

Thanks Dutchman!
Good luck with that buddy. I am still working on my wife  Wink and this is a woman who will go see every Star Wars movie with me, but falls asleep in the theater missing most of it. That is an expensive nap  Cheesy

LOL maybe our wives are related?  Mine does the SAME exact thing  Smiley  Having said that, bless her, she--no fail--accompanies me to every SW film since we first got together in time to see the re-releases of the OT (wow am I getting old  Cheesy).  I even talked to her about getting her own jedi robes; her response?  "Why the hell not?"  Have to love a woman w/ a sense of humor like that (she MUST have one: she married me  Wink).

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #686 on: May 03, 2017, 11:00:26 PM »

So, since I didn't actually purchase this new from the store, I've decided to show it here - not a review, just showing off...

A tremendously huge thank you goes out to hazard502 for allowing me to scoop up his Emerald Archon baby (there may have been other members eyeing that one...)

This thing ROCKS!

As stated, it has an Emerald driver and V3 sound.  A red illuminated, silver AV, and a classic pommel. Smiley

hazard had it set to a green blade with orange FoC, and it has a wicked font...

Here it is:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&amp;video_id=wR8hfSfY-7M" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&amp;video_id=wR8hfSfY-7M</a>

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #687 on: May 04, 2017, 01:01:20 AM »

LOL maybe our wives are related?  Mine does the SAME exact thing  Smiley  Having said that, bless her, she--no fail--accompanies me to every SW film since we first got together in time to see the re-releases of the OT (wow am I getting old  Cheesy).  I even talked to her about getting her own jedi robes; her response?  "Why the hell not?"  Have to love a woman w/ a sense of humor like that (she MUST have one: she married me  Wink).

See, that's how I feel about my wife.  Grin She is always there at every New film, was there at every prequel as well. The re-releases of the OT was seen with my brother, but had she been around at that time, I know she would have been there. My wife loves the movies. When the release of the blu-rays come out and she actually gets to finish the movie, she always loves it.  Roll Eyes Well force point to you my friend for being a kindred spirit and sharing in our wives "force induced" nap times!  Wink

So, since I didn't actually purchase this new from the store, I've decided to show it here - not a review, just showing off...

A tremendously huge thank you goes out to hazard502 for allowing me to scoop up his Emerald Archon baby (there may have been other members eyeing that one...)

This thing ROCKS!

As stated, it has an Emerald driver and V3 sound.  A red illuminated, silver AV, and a classic pommel. Smiley

hazard had it set to a green blade with orange FoC, and it has a wicked font...

Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=wR8hfSfY-7M

Mighty fine Saber Lord Rapine! I have to say, I am a bit jealous.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #688 on: May 04, 2017, 01:30:24 AM »

My favourite part might be the black covertec wheel  Tongue

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #689 on: May 04, 2017, 07:43:11 AM »

Mighty fine Saber Lord Rapine! I have to say, I am a bit jealous.
Thank you sir.  It is quite awesome. Smiley

My favourite part might be the black covertec wheel  Tongue
Normally I'd agree... Tongue

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 323   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: