Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 323   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Saber Pictures  (Read 872121 times)
GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #1635 on: April 20, 2018, 12:09:43 PM »

That is a lovely looking saber Zren!

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #1636 on: April 21, 2018, 01:28:54 PM »

Here I am discussing my entire arsenal and specifically showing off the customized Azure Menace. 

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #1637 on: April 21, 2018, 03:33:26 PM »

Very nice customization!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1638 on: April 21, 2018, 06:14:26 PM »

Choke and Shock pommel add an interesting change to this one

Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 145

Get your head out of your cockpit

« Reply #1639 on: April 21, 2018, 09:50:30 PM »

Better view. Newer lens on an older led really does make a great difference in brightness =]

Really love the color

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1640 on: April 21, 2018, 10:57:37 PM »

Yup. I think all future sabers should now have the newer 8.7 degree lens, makes it look much better I think especially in person. Definitely has that coring effect more there as well I think =] Hint hint@US's Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #1641 on: April 21, 2018, 11:40:08 PM »

Here I am discussing my entire arsenal and specifically showing off the customized Azure Menace. 

Ok that's awesome.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1642 on: April 22, 2018, 02:15:10 AM »

So... about 3 weeks before the Dorinian was announced I decided to myself that it would be cool to try and make my Apprentice V4 look a bit more like Plo Koon's saber, him being my fictional master in my fan fiction and all. So using Scrams tutorial on PVC shrouds for inspiration I figured that pommels could be made exactly the same way. Imagine the hilarity when I check the forums that one day not only to find out that US had decided to make Master Plo's saber but also a pommel that was crazy close to what I was working on at my workstation. Great minds design alike I suppose. Anyways, here's my work thus far, still needs a few modifications.

Color matching is my biggest issue, I think I have it close enough that it somewhat matches but it still irks me a little bit. It's a pommel comprised of 12 different pieces of PVC, foam, wood dowel. I wanted to have points rather than rounded edges to reflect the edginess of my character. It is a bit large though, at least compared to the diameter of the Apprentice so I guess this is prototype #1. I have another that is a bit smaller with a slightly different design that is almost completed so I can experiment. So thank you Ultrasabers for making Plo's lightsaber but you kind of ruined my plans to make my saber more unique. LOL  Cheesy Grin
Wonderful Saso!  Awesome prototype!

Better view. Newer lens on an older led really does make a great difference in brightness =]

Gorgeous saber (absolutely LOVE that color!) Zren!

Beautiful mods MP!  Incredible saber!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1643 on: April 23, 2018, 02:35:02 PM »

Like I said. 8.7 lens on older leds Tongue Makes a whole big difference especially in person too

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1644 on: April 23, 2018, 04:40:05 PM »

Gotta admit, I like the neck on this. +1

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #1645 on: April 25, 2018, 05:26:15 PM »

Gotta admit, I like the neck on this. +1
With all the sweet looking do-dads and knobys on the Menance, I found it nearly impossible to wield in a practical manner.  The addition of a choke point and shock pommel really added to the overall function. Although I still wouldn’t recommend it for combat, at least I can mess around with flourishes or Dulon/forms without shedding pieces in the process. And in this case, I think the improvement in function actually added to appeal of the form as well. So I can actually “show-off” with my “show-piece”.

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1646 on: April 29, 2018, 05:39:40 AM »

Here you guys go. I actually really like this look for my Standard Issue =]

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1647 on: April 29, 2018, 05:29:51 PM »

Shock pommel definitely helps set it off, Zren

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1648 on: April 30, 2018, 07:24:35 PM »

With all the sweet looking do-dads and knobys on the Menance, I found it nearly impossible to wield in a practical manner.  The addition of a choke point and shock pommel really added to the overall function. Although I still wouldn’t recommend it for combat, at least I can mess around with flourishes or Dulon/forms without shedding pieces in the process. And in this case, I think the improvement in function actually added to appeal of the form as well. So I can actually “show-off” with my “show-piece”.
Single blade: I'd agree. the greeblies throw off the grip a bit. Double blade: Ohohoho no. I love my Menace staff just as it is. It's weird.

Not sure why, but the simplicity of this combo appeals to me. -1

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1649 on: April 30, 2018, 11:39:04 PM »

Hmm. I tried my Dorinian pommel on the Standard Issue and I kinda like this combo as well Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 323   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: