Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 323   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Saber Pictures  (Read 872163 times)
tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1785 on: June 12, 2018, 07:52:32 PM »

Nice Space! Love an the different colors.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1786 on: June 12, 2018, 08:10:41 PM »

Nice sabers for sure especially the Maticore customizations =] I think I like it with the blue blade though. Reminds me of a katana sword or something how you wrapped it. Where do you usually get hockey grip wrap at? I MIGHT do that to one of my sabers, just not sure which one or what grip color I should get if they come in different colors as well

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

SpaceKarate
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #1787 on: June 12, 2018, 08:35:22 PM »

Nice sabers for sure especially the Maticore customizations =] I think I like it with the blue blade though. Reminds me of a katana sword or something how you wrapped it. Where do you usually get hockey grip wrap at? I MIGHT do that to one of my sabers, just not sure which one or what grip color I should get if they come in different colors as well

It's Howies hockey tape that you can buy from local sports stores/Ebay/Amazon/Everywhere pretty cheap.  I originally intended to use it as a base for leather wraps I bought, but I love the fabric grip of the hockey tape so I might just leave it.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1788 on: June 12, 2018, 11:14:25 PM »

Wondering how that'd look on a Catalyst saber. Probably pretty bomb actually, give more of a warriors look to the saber =] Still thinking of getting one in Adegan Silver actually. Not sure why I'm so hesitant on that saber for x.x Looks really nice and comfy to have

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1789 on: June 13, 2018, 01:57:30 AM »

Grip tape can definitely work for these. I've used it on a couple of mine.
Yours look very good with it, SpaceKarate

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #1790 on: June 13, 2018, 04:55:54 AM »

Nice looking sabers SpaceKarate, the black grip tape looks awesome! I might try some on my Aeon V4. +1 point for you.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Death Cyborg
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -45

Naughty Person

« Reply #1791 on: June 14, 2018, 07:16:09 PM »

Beautiful sabers SpaceKarate !

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Sabers Owned:
Initiate V2 with Sun Riders Destiny Heavy Grade UE Blade
Dark Initiate V2 with Fire Orange Mid Grade Blade
For now......Mwahahahahahaha !!!
(__(((((__o_(((_]]                                                           
(__(((((__0_(((_]]                                                            

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #1792 on: June 18, 2018, 03:52:12 AM »

My raffle entry and win. The entry is a Prophecy with Tri Cree BR and V4 sound that I already did since custom written to. My win is a Menace that also has V4 but came with a CG LED. So swooped that out this weekend and added a couple o-rings.

Beautiful weapons! The Menace is tops in my books Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #1793 on: June 18, 2018, 10:56:05 AM »

Beautiful weapons! The Menace is tops in my books Smiley
Yeah, now I need another one LOL

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #1794 on: June 18, 2018, 12:37:41 PM »

Yeah, now I need another one LOL

Hah, yeah that's a problem lol. Though I tend to think of Maul the most from The Cone Wars where he wielded one from his broken staff ... easier on the wallet too Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #1795 on: June 18, 2018, 08:32:12 PM »

Hah, yeah that's a problem lol. Though I tend to think of Maul the most from The Cone Wars where he wielded one from his broken staff ... easier on the wallet too Smiley
True true.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1796 on: June 18, 2018, 09:51:51 PM »

My raffle entry and win. The entry is a Prophecy with Tri Cree BR and V4 sound that I already did since custom written to. My win is a Menace that also has V4 but came with a CG LED. So swooped that out this weekend and added a couple o-rings.

Those are magnificent Tx!

Here are some (compressed) photos of my new Manticore + Emperor's Hand pommel.  The Belicose pictured with it is Violet Amethyst with an UltraEdge heavy grade blade.

I like hockey tape:

Couldn't be happier with this pommel choice:

This is how I do RGBA:

Tri Consular Green with UltraEdge midgrade:

Tri Guardian Blue with UltraEdge midgrade:

Tri Guardian Blue with photon blade:

Tri Fire Orange with sanded midgrade blade:

Tri Red with sanded midgrade blade.  Of course my camera thinks this is orange but it is very very red.  In fact I had to sand the blade plug and flip it upside down when I have the red LED installed as the light coming through the emitter windows is way too bright for my eyes:

OUTSTANDING pics SK!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #1797 on: June 19, 2018, 11:09:54 AM »

Thanks Dutch, you always have kind words.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1798 on: June 20, 2018, 01:29:15 AM »

Showing off my blue enhanced blade over my 2 blues =] One being mainly for my Arctic Blue Overlord and 2nd on my Guardian Blue Dark Sentinel LE =] Can't go wrong with the classic shade of blue the blade gives off on the Arctic Blue though Tongue @Edon, hope this helps some to give some ideas. I know it kinda looks the same as our standard Mid Grade blades though. I don't have one to really show the differences though at the moment x.x My Dark Sentinel LE is my go to saber still at the moment though Tongue Especially for saber drills

Arctic Blue

Guardian Blue

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1799 on: June 20, 2018, 04:20:10 PM »

What other Sun Rider's Destiny kind of saber would you guys recommend? I have too many V3/4 variants Tongue Wanting one in a higher end saber of some kind but not too crazy. I've seen a few Jedi side Scorpions before so maybe that's a possibility? But here's a good quality pic of my Sun Rider's Destiny Sentinel though with emitter windows =]

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 323   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: