Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 323   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Saber Pictures  (Read 877876 times)
Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #1980 on: August 10, 2018, 09:10:21 PM »

I have a 36" blade on my Dark Prophecy thinking the longer blade would be good since it's a compact hilt. Then, for giggles I put on my 32" blade from my Dark Sentinel LE v4 and I really dug how it felt.

Sometimes the shorter blades just work and feel better.

And good tip on the pipe cutter. I'm going to do that myself. And maybe make a custom blade plug with the leftovers....

points all around!

Exactly. Always keep the leftovers for making custom blade plugs.

Azure Mantis with Menace Pommel

Happy Friday to ALL!

I love that saber! Might be the colors, but I think it's the shape too, it makes me think of Batman, which is always a good thing.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #1981 on: August 10, 2018, 10:16:32 PM »

How does the Reaper/Mantis staff hold up in spinning?  Or is it more of a photo/cosplay queen?

I just put it like this for the pic not the usual way I configure.  I guess you could spin it but it wouldn't be the easiest to do by any means due to the curve and weighted more on the mantis end.

I love that saber! Might be the colors, but I think it's the shape too, it makes me think of Batman, which is always a good thing.

I thought the same thing so I put a Batman Animated Series soundfont on it.  Was having so much fun making the batarang noises when swinging that this is the only saber thus far that I have broken a light bulb/fixture with.  Got a bit carried away, lol! Grin

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #1982 on: August 10, 2018, 10:22:02 PM »

I just put it like this for the pic not the usual way I configure.  I guess you could spin it but it wouldn't be the easiest to do by any means due to the curve and weighted more on the mantis end.

I thought the same thing so I put a Batman Animated Series soundfont on it.  Was having so much fun making the batarang noises when swinging that this is the only saber thus far that I have broken a light bulb/fixture with.  Got a bit carried away, lol! Grin

I would love to hear that font if you can post a video of it in action. That sounds like fun. Is the font still available somewhere?

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1983 on: August 10, 2018, 10:23:18 PM »

So many great pics.  Grin I'm in sensory overload, so rather than comment an all the saber awesomeness, I just went through and gave everyone who posted pics in the last couple days a point.  Cool

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #1984 on: August 10, 2018, 10:24:10 PM »

So many great pics.  Grin I'm in sensory overload, so rather than comment an all the saber awesomeness, I just went through and gave everyone who posted pics in the last couple days a point.  Cool

Well then you get one too.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Light side points please

« Reply #1985 on: August 10, 2018, 10:36:10 PM »

I would love to hear that font if you can post a video of it in action. That sounds like fun. Is the font still available somewhere?

Since you asked my friend, here you go:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDMX1GScewY&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

I got the soundfont from Batmike here:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=39226.0

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #1986 on: August 10, 2018, 10:53:29 PM »

Since you asked my friend, here you go:

! No longer available

I got the soundfont from Batmike here:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=39226.0

Thanks. Of course BatMike hooked that up. The Batarang sound is so cool! I can see why you got so into it that you broke a light fixture.LOL

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1987 on: August 11, 2018, 02:21:16 AM »

Finished pic as promised, sanded and cut at a perfect 35 inches =] Heavy Grade blade so back in fighting shape Tongue I used 220 grit sand paper, Gator brand

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #1988 on: August 11, 2018, 02:39:20 AM »

Finished pic as promised, sanded and cut at a perfect 35 inches =] Heavy Grade blade so back in fighting shape Tongue I used 220 grit sand paper, Gator brand

Nice. Is that an UE or standard? And did you use cellophane or just sanding or both?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1989 on: August 11, 2018, 03:15:41 AM »

Older regular blade, still had the cellophane in it so was all good =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1990 on: August 11, 2018, 04:26:32 AM »

So pretty

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #1991 on: August 11, 2018, 09:52:51 AM »

Thanks. Of course BatMike hooked that up. The Batarang sound is so cool! I can see why you got so into it that you broke a light fixture.LOL

Yes. My font. Glad it is getting some use.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Light side points please

« Reply #1992 on: August 14, 2018, 05:02:33 AM »

Yes much fun had with it Batmike, point again for the share.

Just felt like sharing a pic of my faithful Dark Sentinel (stunt DVA).

I actually like resistored stunts because you get some surprising colors toward the end of the battery life such as the below transition between VA and HP that it goes through as the blue LED loses power.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #1993 on: August 14, 2018, 05:27:30 AM »

Yes much fun had with it Batmike, point again for the share.

Just felt like sharing a pic of my faithful Dark Sentinel (stunt DVA).

I actually like resistored stunts because you get some surprising colors toward the end of the battery life such as the below transition between VA and HP that it goes through as the blue LED loses power.

That's unique. How is the piece above the original emitter attached?

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Light side points please

« Reply #1994 on: August 14, 2018, 06:32:30 AM »

The emitter is attached to the blade by pressure fitting with tape on the inside to prevent any wobble and then screwed together to further secure it with a hex screw.  So since the blade is pretty much permanently dedicated to having that emitter attached, the benefit is that I can quickly change up from display mode as shown, to regular sentinel for heavy dueling which is what I use this saber for mostly, just by switching out to another blade using the normal retention screw of the main body.

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 323   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: