Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 323   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Saber Pictures  (Read 872113 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4665 on: February 17, 2021, 04:51:49 AM »

I do like the new Princess saber though, but I can only see it with a blue blade though and no other color x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #4666 on: February 17, 2021, 04:53:13 AM »

I've been buying sabers and been in the saber community for almost 5 years now. One of the things that I've seen people say that doesn't make much sense to me is where a guy won't buy a saber because it was carried by a female character. I know for sure it cropped up here at least once when the Emperor's Hand was released. (awesome saber, by the way) I haven't looked, so I don't know if it was mentioned by anyone when the Empress and Princess came out. Now, there are a lot of reasons to not want a saber design. Not liking it is the obvious one, or maybe you don't like the movie, show or other media that it's associated with. But, if you won't buy a saber just because the character who carried it is female, then I feel you're missing out.

Those are my Empress with engraving in Pyrestone Orange (first time getting that color, I love it) and my Princess in Tri Guardian Blue. The Empress was from a raffle order and the Princess was one I pre-ordered. I knew when I saw that saber in The Rise of Skywalker that I would buy it if Ultrasabers ever did a version, and I sure did. They're both awesome, just like the characters who carried them are awesome.
That is, for sure, a stupid reason ^^'
I hate the disney trilogy. I don't like Rey. I still love the Empress. And maybe had they started her journey with training and building this lightsaber, it would all have been better. Lol. Who am I kidding. Ruin would still have put Jake Skywalker in his movie and killed him.

Beautiful sabers nonetheless!

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4667 on: February 17, 2021, 02:53:08 PM »

I've been buying sabers and been in the saber community for almost 5 years now. One of the things that I've seen people say that doesn't make much sense to me is where a guy won't buy a saber because it was carried by a female character. I know for sure it cropped up here at least once when the Emperor's Hand was released. (awesome saber, by the way) I haven't looked, so I don't know if it was mentioned by anyone when the Empress and Princess came out. Now, there are a lot of reasons to not want a saber design. Not liking it is the obvious one, or maybe you don't like the movie, show or other media that it's associated with. But, if you won't buy a saber just because the character who carried it is female, then I feel you're missing out.

[images removed to save page space and bandwidth]

Those are my Empress with engraving in Pyrestone Orange (first time getting that color, I love it) and my Princess in Tri Guardian Blue. The Empress was from a raffle order and the Princess was one I pre-ordered. I knew when I saw that saber in The Rise of Skywalker that I would buy it if Ultrasabers ever did a version, and I sure did. They're both awesome, just like the characters who carried them are awesome.

i agree completely!  I know nothing about the character who wielded the Fallen, but I just really, REALLY like the way it looks and feels, so I got one.  if the character isn’t a major one in Episodes 4-6, I probably wouldn’t recognize their saber as belonging to them, to be honest; it’s just not my thing.  But the design of some sabers is really attractive, and I couldn’t care LESS which character did or didn’t use one that looked that way in the movies, comics, games, animated series, or whatever.  If I like it, I like it.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #4668 on: February 17, 2021, 03:07:53 PM »

i agree completely!  I know nothing about the character who wielded the Fallen, but I just really, REALLY like the way it looks and feels, so I got one.  if the character isn’t a major one in Episodes 4-6, I probably wouldn’t recognize their saber as belonging to them, to be honest; it’s just not my thing.  But the design of some sabers is really attractive, and I couldn’t care LESS which character did or didn’t use one that looked that way in the movies, comics, games, animated series, or whatever.  If I like it, I like it.
That is the best reason ever.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #4669 on: February 18, 2021, 04:32:26 AM »

I know nothing about the character who wielded the Fallen

You're not missing anything good, in my opinion. I have the game (Knights of the Fallen Order) and I've tried twice to play through it but I just can't do it. Not only is the game play so-so, but the story and characters are bland, in my opinion. Basically, he's a Jedi who survived the purge when his starfighter crashed on a planet that junks old Imperial ships. He stopped being a Jedi at that point and joined the workers on that planet, sort of hiding from the Empire in plain sight. But, of course, you get found out and you have to join a group of Rebels and try to find secrets of the Jedi, reestablish the Order, some such nonsense. And, of course, we know it's not going to work because a character that major would have played a big part in the original trilogy, but he's not there. Honestly, LucasFilm needs to get off of the fixation of trying to tell stories from the same 60 year stretch of Star Wars history and do something fresh. While the game was made by EA, I'm sure they did it with a blessing/directive from LucasFilm.

The Fallen saber, on the other hand, is sweet. Ultrasabers did a great job with the design and I may pick one up someday.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #4670 on: February 18, 2021, 05:18:15 PM »

Speaking of custom Lost Grays. After hazard502 took the shroud off of his a few years ago, I was inspired to do the same with mine. I then attacked it with sand paper to make it look even more "lost." Wink I put an Archon V2 pommel and emitter on it, which I also weathered. Finally, since I was stupid and melted the original copper colored buttons with a heat gun when removing them, I ordered some of the gold Anakin buttons from the parts section of the store and used those. For electronics, it has an RGB LED, gold AV switch and a board from "the other guys" that supports 3 fonts and 3 color channels.

This is fantastic!  As are your other hilts, awesome shares!  Point Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #4671 on: February 20, 2021, 10:59:21 PM »

The new wall setup.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #4672 on: February 21, 2021, 12:27:32 AM »

That wall setup looks nice. I like the arrangement of the colors.

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

« Reply #4673 on: February 21, 2021, 11:11:01 PM »

That wall setup looks nice. I like the arrangement of the colors.

Thanks, scifidude79! I used a Fujifilm camera to take the photo.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4674 on: February 22, 2021, 03:25:40 PM »

The new wall setup.

Such great pictures, I love it

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4675 on: February 22, 2021, 07:27:53 PM »

Do you mind sharing your wall set up? I'm wanting to do something similar finally Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

« Reply #4676 on: February 23, 2021, 10:35:54 AM »

Do you mind sharing your wall set up? I'm wanting to do something similar finally Tongue

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4677 on: February 23, 2021, 12:08:57 PM »

That autographed Scorpion picture tho..... Points incoming for the Zen right next to Scorpion as well Wink Gotta have that balance

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #4678 on: February 23, 2021, 04:13:41 PM »

The autographed Scorpion pic drew my eye as well. The whole setup looks great.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4679 on: February 24, 2021, 03:55:43 PM »

Next is my oldest son's Manticore, he chose the Dark Dorinian pommel with a Crimson Dominicide emitter.  Love how the black pommel goes with the black of the hilt, but the red claws add that splash of color:

This appeals greatly.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 323   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: