Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: possible color change?  (Read 1403 times)
grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« on: September 19, 2011, 06:58:23 PM »

I was wanting to know if it was possible to have a color such as for example counselor green to be slightly tweeked before I receive my saber. If not that's fine but if it is possible how much extra to get this done?

imperialknight23
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 154

I will remember you brothers and sisters, Always.

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 08:04:12 PM »

I was wanting to know if it was possible to have a color such as for example counselor green to be slightly tweeked before I receive my saber. If not that's fine but if it is possible how much extra to get this done?

just so you're not left hangin, cause this question gets asked a lot, that yes you can ask them to tweak the color.  You have to put the request in the comments before you finalize your order.  I'm not clear as to the full range of how far their tweaking goes though.

Direct any specific questions to info@ultrasabers.com

Edit: As far as i know it doesnt cost extra.  But its is at their discretion.

Prophecy SRD  Lucrecia
Drk Initiate V2 LE AS Redemption
Drk Initiate V3 LE GB Hope
Bellicose DVA AB  Lumineux

shyguy3000
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 72

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 08:26:48 PM »

You might also want to try to e-mail them at shipping@ultrasabers.com as well.

Light side Points please. =D
Consular w/ GB, BR, AB, SRD, MLS Units and Obsidian sound.
Archon V2 w/CG and Obsidian sound
Donimix V3 with DVA and Obsidian Sound
Guardian with GB and Obsidian Sound

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 08:44:07 PM »

From what I've heard, color tweaking usually costs the same extra 5 bucks as any of the 'special' colors that require more than one LED. IE, arctic blue, srd, va, etc. Just what I've heard though. Never ordered a custom color myself. lol Good luck with this! It's always cool to see new colors get mixed.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Darth Ravin
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 11:15:33 PM »

There's also a $5 charge above the special color charge for custom colors. I suggest emailing them first about it, as I had the extra $5 show up as a seperate charge, and I had to email them to see what it was for.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 12:25:41 AM »

For color tweeking-you pick one of the colors that costs 5.00 extra (arcttic blue, srd, va).  So far the typical special colors that are normally asked for are:  Sentinal Yellow, Pyrestone Orange, and Dark Violet Amethyst.  Any other color that you may think of such as (example) a light consular green or a dark consular green, I would email US and ask if it can be done.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 12:29:43 AM »

For color tweeking-you pick one of the colors that costs 5.00 extra (arcttic blue, srd, va).  So far the typical special colors that are normally asked for are:  Sentinal Yellow, Pyrestone Orange, and Dark Violet Amethyst.  Any other color that you may think of such as (example) a light consular green or a dark consular green, I would email US and ask if it can be done.

Sentinel Yellow is a really great color!

P.S. If anyone does get a yellow saber and decide to RP on the forum come talk to me if you're interested in being a sentinel. I'm the Leader of the Sentinel Division in the RP and well as of right now I believe i am the only one. Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 12:41:32 AM »

Sentinel Yellow is a really great color!

P.S. If anyone does get a yellow saber and decide to RP on the forum come talk to me if you're interested in being a sentinel. I'm the Leader of the Sentinel Division in the RP and well as of right now I believe i am the only one. Grin

Well my friend I would consider your offer but I live far away from you. So I would be of no help at the moment

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2011, 12:43:19 AM »

Well my friend I would consider your offer but I live far away from you. So I would be of no help at the moment

Thread Jacking.................................

No in the RP section on this forum, offer stand. Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: