Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Author Topic: How to upload new or restore the default sound fonts  (Read 72569 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2019, 08:03:53 PM »

Great Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Stulgur
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2019, 07:53:29 AM »

Not sure if this has been answered or not.

Recently got my Emerald saber with the V4 obsidian soundboard and im using the latest launcher.
I've created a couple of new fonts (An old school medieval sword duel and one featuring quotes from the infamous monty python black knight sketch).

I've got these ready to go but when i go upload them to the soundboard I see that i need to create more space. For the most part I like the default fonts but a few
I can happily be rid of. Is there a way to download the default fonts directly from the soundboard to my computer or do i have to download them from ultrasabers and
reupload the fonts I want to keep plus my created ones?

Thanks for any help.

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2019, 08:22:12 AM »

In the editing program, select the font you want to save. Once the font is selected, go to the "write font" section.  On the right hand side of that page, there is a small space with the fonts name listed, under that is the save button. Use that, to save fonts from your board to your computer.

You can also load the default fonts,  from ultrasabers, back on to your computer, then to your saber.
If you delete the default fonts, you can always get them back later. So don't worry to much about them.

Black Knight from Monty Python?!? As in,  "tis but a scratch"?  Awesome!!! I want to hear it sometime! That font sounds like a lot of fun to play with.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Tripper
Force Sensitive

« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2020, 02:06:33 PM »

The default fonts on the webpage aren't the same ones I had on my saber when I got it at Dragoncon last year.  Specifically, the tags with the soundfont names for Episode I, II, IV, Sith originally said Episode I, etc and now have the electronic "Processing", "Searching", and the Sith one says "Obsidian."

Also, what's the boot font for the Silent mode?

Tripper - Archon v3 with Obsidian v4 board, TRI Guardian Blue, and Manticore emitter.

MavDarkwing
Force Sensitive

« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2020, 12:30:11 AM »

Can anyone explain how to edit a soundfont using the UltraSabers launcher as i seem to keep erasing the ones i put on before.

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2020, 10:37:09 PM »

Can anyone explain how to edit a soundfont using the UltraSabers launcher as i seem to keep erasing the ones i put on before.

You don't "edit" the file, you replace the one you don't want with one you do. So "editing" what fonts are on the saber is a matter of replacing the ones that are there with different ones, not adding new ones to the ones that are already there.

This thread also goes into this subject a bit: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=45654.0

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: