Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Seni Kai Back Story  (Read 3861 times)
Seni Kai
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« on: February 26, 2016, 04:01:21 AM »

This is a story that is currently in development, if you guys truly do enjoy I will continue otherwise I will keep it to myself personally. This is my character that I will be cosplaying as. Still in its early stages so please feel free to tell me what all of you think Smiley

Name : Seni Kai (Sen•Hi•K•igh)
Species: Human
Homeworld : Hoth
Force User: Yes
Sith or Jedi : Grey Jedi
Appearance  : White robe, black respirator, white tunic.
Lightsaber color : green

(Story told in 1st person)

Chapter 1

This is my legend, this is my story.

Most of my childhood was all but a blur. I remember living in very misfortunate conditions, growing up  my dad was working along side the clones as we were stationed in Hoth. He was the most noble man I've ever met. I do remember occasional visits from members of the Jedi council to our station, let me tell you they were outstanding through the eyes of a child. I wanted the power of the force and to be known throughout the Galaxy. They were like gods among the rest of us. But I knew my father or any of my ancestors never had any correlation of the force, and I was doomed to my misfortune, frightened of my upcoming future to become a working class droid repairer like my father before me and his father before him.

Chapter 2

Later on in my life as I started developing from childhood to becoming a man. This day, the day as I write these words haunt me. The day I will never forget as long as I live.

It was in the middle of the clone wars, me still at the Hoth Station, working on a droid unit. My father right beside me as we were working on an R4 unit, casual conversation and the smiling look on his face as I was showing him what I was capable of. I just wish I could go back just to live in this moment again, I would trade anything to become the young man I was during the time.

It all happened so fast, there was gunfire we all thought it was just the often occurrence of shooting down a hungry Wampa. Until there was a sound, a sound that I've never heard, the sound was not of a Wampa or gunfire. All of the sudden there was panic all over the station flashing red lights, alarms sounding. I span around the room searching for my father. That is when I saw the figure for the first time, this was the part I remember most I remember his face was hidden beyond a black cloak covering his head. And a menacing, torturing laugh that is still installed in my head to this day, as he shoots volts of electricity through his fingers. With his ignited red saber in his other. Watching him destroy. everything in his path.

I flea quickly to search for my father. The figure still hanging on my mind. I search and search trying to stay clear of this figures path. I look around and at this exact moment my heart skipped beats I saw my father on the floor, and the menace standing over him as he decapitated my father in front of my very eyes. My father had tried to fight back and this demon had caught him and deprived my father of his life, he was the only person I had in my life. Out of pure rage I screamed "No" as I charged this man.

I ran towards him and I watched him turn to me as I was running, that menacing laugh and the malicious smile he had upon his face. I charged with everything I had. But as I approached him one slash with his saber scraped across my face and I fell to the floor. He still laughing.

I hung on the floor for a few minutes I didn't know if I was dead or alive. I slowly opened my eyes blood drenched all over my shirt and vest. That's when it happened, I attempted to take a breath of air and failed, I was injured to the point where I was gasping for air and getting nothing. I couldn't just lay here and die. I had to avenge my father, he fought back to protect me I had to live.

I remembered the med bay was close I could not get up. I crawled one leg at a time. Trying to breath but being unsuccessful, eyes watering trail of blood fallowing me. I fought death with everything I had. As I crawled into the med bay room. I saw a breathing support mask behind a glass window. With all the energy I had I tried to stand up, bones, skin and blood making a puddle on the floor. I slowly body throbbing pushed my elbow into the glass, getting weaker with every move. With all the momentum I had left I rammed my elbow into the glass  as I heard another snap of body parts as I reached the respirator and then fell to the floor. I put the mask upon my face and breathed and breathed and breathed.

To be continued...

What to expect :

Choosing to become a Grey Jedi.

Making of his saber.

Being rejected of learning the ways of a Jedi.

Making of his robe.

Learning the force.

Much much more...

(Bellicose Consular Green)

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 08:47:11 PM »

A good beginning!  Keep it coming.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Seni Kai
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 09:04:51 PM »

Thank you very much!

Seni Kai
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2016, 06:51:30 PM »

Do you guys want more??

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 03:13:28 PM »

Always!  We need all the help we can get to bring this area of the forum more to life.  :-)

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2016, 05:01:36 PM »

Always!  We need all the help we can get to bring this area of the forum more to life.  :-)
i agree. i'm surprised more people don't write and post character backstories. however, from personal experience i think a large percentage of forum members actually get sabers for sparring/duelling/combat and don't have a great deal of interest in the cosplay/character side of things.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2016, 07:22:04 PM »

That's to bad, its always fun to cosplay, even if its only with your kids in the driveway.  :-)

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2016, 11:49:32 PM »

That's to bad, its always fun to cosplay, even if its only with your kids in the driveway.  :-)
Or other like-minded people at conventions (if you don't have kids)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: