Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: what race are you planning on?  (Read 4464 times)
DarthVhael
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

yes, im miralukan.

« on: September 20, 2011, 04:25:51 AM »

besides answering the first question, i was wondering if anyone heard anything about race limitations based on class. i greatly wish to play a Miralukan sith inquisitor but i dont think miraluka are an option for this class. if not ill probably play a zabrak or human sith and a miralukan jedi knight just so i can be a miraluka. (they are my favorite race of the sw universe)

Yes, I'm Miralukan....No i don't have eyes....I can see you giving me the finger...

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 04:38:39 AM »

Chiss bounty hunter. I love the history and culture of the Chiss

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 11:56:15 AM »

I was gonna go human, but I was strongly considering miraluka (just to mix it up, they're totally cool).  I believe off the top of my head they're playable for the two Jedi classes only.

DarthVhael
Knight Apprentice

yes, im miralukan.

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 06:24:16 PM »

I was gonna go human, but I was strongly considering miraluka (just to mix it up, they're totally cool).  I believe off the top of my head they're playable for the two Jedi classes only.

yes i totally agree that they are cool and i believe you are right about the classes thats why im gonna make a jedi sentinel so i can have a miralukan and then i am gonna play him as a grey jedi, which is what my miralukan character i roleplay is anyway. if you are given the option to play a grey jedi anyway, which i believe is true, since even though you pick your class as a jedi or sith, you still can gain dark or light side points. so should be interesting to play a jedi knight with full darkside points. i wonder who that would play. anyone have thoughts on that?

Yes, I'm Miralukan....No i don't have eyes....I can see you giving me the finger...

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 06:28:36 PM »

yes i totally agree that they are cool and i believe you are right about the classes thats why im gonna make a jedi sentinel so i can have a miralukan and then i am gonna play him as a grey jedi, which is what my miralukan character i roleplay is anyway. if you are given the option to play a grey jedi anyway, which i believe is true, since even though you pick your class as a jedi or sith, you still can gain dark or light side points. so should be interesting to play a jedi knight with full darkside points. i wonder who that would play. anyone have thoughts on that?

That is interesting, and I've heard of a few people who want to do that.  I will make decisions based on my own feelings, so light side or dark side actions will sort themselves out (though it's probably gonna be mostly lights side).

I was considering playing an honorable Sith, might be amusing.

DarthVhael
Knight Apprentice

yes, im miralukan.

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 06:37:24 PM »

agreed, i would like to play an honorable sith pureblood. idk why but that seems cool to me

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -20

Outer Rim between Hoth and Dromund -Kaas

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 07:32:12 AM »

how about half breeds? i want a arkadian/human jedi  and a human/sith

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

Vallence Shan
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

To truly inspire awe, one must not reveal his face

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 12:40:18 PM »

I think I'm going to go Iridonian (Zabrak). I just don't know if I want to go Jedi or Sith. Or guardian (knight) or consular for that matter. Probably knight though. I've always wanted to see a Zabrak Jedi decked out in some sweet armor.

Revan was a genius. No one can argue that. His choice in Malak as an apprentice? Disputable.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 11:09:02 PM »

human sith inquisitor

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2011, 06:56:05 AM »

For My Sorcerer, I Am Going To Go Human

For My Juggernaut, I am Going To Go Zabrak

For My Bounty Hunter, I'm actually not sure, maybe A Sith Wink  That Would Be Interesting  Cool

And If At Any Point I Decide To Play An Agent, You Got To Go With Chiss Wink

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2011, 11:39:58 AM »

I gotta figure out what I wanna be for my Smuggler.  I had assumed human, but that seems a little lame since my Jedi will likely be human...

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2011, 02:21:48 PM »

sentinel:human                 smuggler:rattaki              jugernaut:sith pure blood            shadow: zabrak or the other one mauls race i for get oh well Cool

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2011, 02:31:40 PM »

Good choices Shal.  I'm currently thinking of something along these lines:

Human Jedi Knight (Guardian)
Mirilian Smuggler (Gunslinger)
Mirukilan Jedi Consular (Sage)
Human Imperial Agent (Operative?)
Rattataki Sith Inquisitor (Assassin?)

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2011, 02:38:27 PM »

Good choices Shal.  I'm currently thinking of something along these lines:

Human Jedi Knight (Guardian)
Mirilian Smuggler (Gunslinger)
Mirukilan Jedi Consular (Sage)
Human Imperial Agent (Operative?)
Rattataki Sith Inquisitor (Assassin?)
                                                                   thanks awesome choices for you or maybe ill switch smuggler for inquisiter the races i gotta have a ventress style sith

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2011, 05:27:25 PM »

Either Human or Mirilian Consular (Sage).

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: