Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191   Go Down
Author Topic: Tython  (Read 344283 times)
kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #2835 on: January 27, 2014, 12:17:20 PM »

::Jedi Master Consular Relmeob::
::Jedi Temple Library::

"Oh of course, I am a bit famished though" arm extended leading towards the hallway "Shall we walk and talk or is this a more serious sort of sit down talk?"

:: Kev, Human, Mandalorian Grey Jedi ::
:: Jedi Temple ::
:: Library ::

"No, nothing serious like that."  ::He replied, walking alongside the Ortolan. ::

"I didn't know exactly who to ask about this, no doubt the council is busy with more pressing matters.  Anyways, when we defeated the Shiro on Voss, my lightsaber exploded.  I'm not exactly sure why. I though you could help me with the crystals, I would not want to trespass into the crystal cave or take any without permission."

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #2836 on: January 27, 2014, 12:57:05 PM »

::Jedi Temple hallways::

"Hoot!"

Smiling

"The choice of crystals is always a welcome situation, yes let us head to the crystals we have on hand in the depository...perhaps one will call out to you?"

Light side points please Smiley

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2837 on: January 27, 2014, 03:55:32 PM »

::Jedi Knight Ikis Epecegu::
::Jedi Temple Council Chambers::

~Ikis waited as the masters convened in the room briefly discussed his report.  They then turned and spoke to him.~

No Guardian Epecegu, we believe your report was informative enough for now.  We will review your data in full later.  We, as well as the Republic I'm sure, thank you for the personal challenges you undertook in the name of diplomacy to help bring these worlds to our side.

~Ikis bowed to those assembled.~

"Of course Masters.  Our duty is to serve.  I will now leave you to your evening.  Force be with you."

~He turned and strode out of the Council chambers, closing the big doors behind him.  He let the guards know the Council had wished no further appointments for the evening.  Ikis made his way through the halls towards the dining area.  He could use a bite to eat before any other activities.  When he got to the dining area he smelled something tasty to eat.  He approached the counter and saw a stew that looked and smelled delicious.  He served himself up a bowl and found a seat.  He pondered his thoughts of his mission he had completed, now having told the story twice in two different ways.  Ikis snapped out of his pondering only to realize his spoon was scraping an empty bowl.  Apparently he had been hungrier than he thought.  He went back and served himself another, returning to his seat and consuming this one as well, this time a little more mindful of his consumption.  When he had finished he placed his bowl in the bin to be cleaned and left the mess area.  On his way to the dorm wing, he passed near the indoor training areas.  Ikis paused a moment and decided to get a workout in.~
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 04:07:18 PM by Krace » Logged

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #2838 on: January 27, 2014, 04:05:44 PM »

***Keldor***

Keldor had made his way through the hangar with Krit and Fut by his side. They had entered the main temple, and Keldor assumed that the Council would want to meet Fut right away. They kept walking, and made their way to the Council doors.

"Excuse me," he said to the gaurds, "I am Keldor, and this is Krit. We are here to report our successful mission that was assigned. Oh, and the sleeping one is Fut." He looked back and saw Fut still asleep, his thumb in his mouth.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

« Reply #2839 on: January 27, 2014, 06:10:25 PM »

"Hoot!"

Smiling

"The choice of crystals is always a welcome situation, yes let us head to the crystals we have on hand in the depository...perhaps one will call out to you?"

:: Library ::

"Sounds good, but if you famished, why not stop by the cafeteria first?" ::He said with a grin.::  "The crystals can wait awhile, if you prefer."

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2840 on: January 27, 2014, 06:14:21 PM »

"Lead the way"

The pair work their way to the cafeteria and make small talk in route.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

« Reply #2841 on: January 27, 2014, 06:56:09 PM »

"Lead the way"

The pair work their way to the cafeteria and make small talk in route.

:: Jedi Temple hallways ::

::Kev laughed a bit as they made their way to the cafeteria.  As they entered the room, savory smells wafted over the occupants. The pair entered the line to make their selections.::

"What do you think the council will decide about Rhavana?"
"

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2842 on: January 27, 2014, 07:16:29 PM »

"When she is ready and if she wants it, the offer is on the table to train her...we shall see"

Making their way into the cafeteria, selecting a few pieces of fruit and veg, sitting down to being the munching.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

« Reply #2843 on: January 27, 2014, 07:45:09 PM »

"When she is ready and if she wants it, the offer is on the table to train her...we shall see"

Making their way into the cafeteria, selecting a few pieces of fruit and veg, sitting down to being the munching.

:: Jedi Temple cefeteria ::

::Kev nodded, selecting a drink and a fruit.::

"Good.  She was concerned about how they would perceive her.  Her past actions."  ::He shook his head as he sat.::  "It's not my place to say."

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2844 on: January 28, 2014, 10:35:53 AM »

::Jedi Temple Saber training room::

~Ikis strolled into the training room and looked around, noticing it was empty.  He had hardly used his lightsabers at all since he had left for his diplomatic mission except for brief bits of light training.  He went inside the room and shed his outer cloak and went over to the training remote rack.  He launched three remotes, setting them all to half of maximum difficulty at minimal power.  He didn't need a slew of full power training remote bolts flying all over the room while he was just practicing solo.  He stretched a bit first, reading his body for the training that was about to begin.  Drawing his lightsabers, he snapped the hilts together and activated the blades, spinning the dual bladed saber.  It felt good, like an extension of his body coming alive again.  He spoke out loud.~

"Start exercise."

~The training probes hissed and began moving around erratically and a moment later they started firing at him.  He immersed himself in the Force and his saber spun in whirling circle, turning into a blur of movement as he spun the saber and his body to reflect the bolts.  It felt good to let his muscles flow again.  He let the Force flow into him and through his limbs and out into his saber, making defending against the erratic movement and shooting of the training remotes seem almost like a dance.  After getting into the flow and letting it go on for several minutes he spoke again.~

"Increase difficulty to level seven."

~The probes sped up and began firing more rapidly too.  As their movements became even faster and more erratic, he decided to switch tactics.  He used a burst of the Force to leap out of the spot he was in and in mid flip he separated his lightsabers, landing again and deflecting the attacks of the incoming shots.  With two separate sabers he was now able to deflect more from different directions at once.  He got into the grove of using both sabers, the blades a blur as they were swung around so rapidly to deflect the shots.  Once he had taken several minutes and was comfortable in his positioning he spoke once more.~

"Increase difficulty to level ten."

~Jumping to maximum difficulty, the remotes' attack suddenly became like a torrent.  His senses were fully extended with the Force, relying on the extra information to keep his body and blades one move ahead of the bolts.  It was a furious attack and his movements had to be swift and precise.  He twisted and turned, his sabers a blur as he worked to keep up with the attacks.  After being able to maintain this level for several minutes with only having one bolt graze him he spoke another command.~

"End exercise.  Return to holding."

~As soon as he spoke the first part the firing ceased and then they followed his command to return to their holding rack.  He deactivated his sabers and returned them to his belt.  It had felt good to work out like that.  When he went to pick up his robe he saw in the doorway three younger Padawans watching him through the observation window in the door.  As he strode to the door and opened it they all backed up and then bowed as he exited.  He bowed his head in return and one of them spoke up.~

"Master that was quite something.  Do you often train with that many remotes on that kind of difficulty?"

~Ikis grinned a little and responded.~

"Actually, I'm a little rusty on practice.  Sometimes I use four remotes, but that's usually pushing it.  However I try not to do it too often because it seems showy and I don't like to seem like I'm showing off."

~The trio looked between each other in wonder and he smiled.~

"Some day, years from now, perhaps you too will reach that level with your sabers.  It takes time though.  Keep practicing, but don't force it.  You must let it flow and happen naturally."

~The trio nodded in understanding to what he was saying.~

"Now, off with you.  I'm sure you have training or studying that needs to be done before it is time for bed."

~They nodded and bowed again before heading off.  Ikis turned and headed the other direction for the dorms.~

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

The Council
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 18

The Council of the Jedi Order

« Reply #2845 on: January 28, 2014, 09:41:58 PM »

***Keldor***

Keldor had made his way through the hangar with Krit and Fut by his side. They had entered the main temple, and Keldor assumed that the Council would want to meet Fut right away. They kept walking, and made their way to the Council doors.

"Excuse me," he said to the gaurds, "I am Keldor, and this is Krit. We are here to report our successful mission that was assigned. Oh, and the sleeping one is Fut." He looked back and saw Fut still asleep, his thumb in his mouth.

The guards looked at the trio carefully before looking at each other. No words were exchanged; only looks as if discussing whether or not the three should be allowed into the Council Chambers. After a moment, one of them nodded and the guards opened the Chamber doors.

From within the Council Chambers, Master Shan called kindly, "Come in, and report."

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #2846 on: January 28, 2014, 11:10:16 PM »

***Keldor***

The three entered the chambers. Krit awkwardly bowed with the sleeping Fut in his arms, and Keldor bowed as well.

"The mission was successful," he said. "We convinced the parents to let us take Fut. Unfortunately, they were killed by two Sith who came for the boy. We managed to talk to them and convince them to leave the planet and us alone. They left, and there was no battle." As he finished talking, he eyed the Masters, waiting for their reply.

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2847 on: January 30, 2014, 11:38:34 AM »

::Jedi Temple Dormitory wing::

~Ikis found the domicile that was assigned to him and entered.  He went about shedding his robes and then stepped into the refresher for a brief wash off.  It was a nice change to be using water again rather than when he had to use the sonic on board his ship when water had to be conserved.  Once he felt clean again he stepped out and toweled off and found some relaxed clothes to wear.  He scooped up his comlink from his belt and went and sat cross-legged on the bed.  He activated the holo-comm and started flipping through messages.  He called up the most recent message he had saved.  It had come in during the negotiations and he had watched it once when he had some free time between the sessions, but he felt he should watch it again.  He started the message and the image of a man and a woman came up and started speaking.~

"Greetings Master Epecegu.  It's Grimmik and Maila Sykeff again.  We know you are probably busy, but we wanted to update you again.  We caught wind of another rumor from Darggin Ferrah's court about a possible sighting of Aletani in Hutt Space.  Later it was reported that it was a false sighting, but it still gives us hope that our little girl is possibly out there.  We do appreciate that you call us every now and then with updates, even if they are nothing to report.  We know it has been five years now, but the fact that you still look when you can, or will go check things out if you are able when we hear them brings hope to our hearts.  It keeps us going that maybe someday you might find her.  While it pains us to think that Darggin Ferrah still thinks of her as his property, it does give him cause now and then to look for her, which keeps our hearts going.  We will await your future contact with hopeful information.  Until then, thank you and Force be with you Master Jedi."

~Ikis sighed and rubbed his chin as he turned off the comm.  It was tough sometimes to get those messages.  He wasn't sure if he or they would ever really find Aletani, of if she was even still alive.  Sith, especially acolytes on Korriban, seemed to have a short lifespan with all the competition.  However, who was he to deny two parents a little hope of their child one day returning home.  He himself had parents that often worried about him.  Occasionally he would contact them and let them know how he was doing.  If he could manage it, he would even return to Ryloth for his birthday, just to make a bright point in his family's life.  He wished that someday he could do the same for Grimmik and Maila.  Perhaps even if she was Sith and still alive, he could convince her to visit her parents.  Even if she was Sith, it would bring some joy to their hearts for her to be alive and there with them, if only for a short time.  Though he wondered if she'd try and kill Darggin to free her parents.  He wondered what she would be like after five years of exposure to Sith training and doctrine.  Hopefully not changed too far as some Sith were.  Ikis pondered a moment and decided he was awake enough to send a return message for them.  He snagged his outer robe and put it on, making himself look a little formal for the message before beginning recording.~

"Grimmik and Maila Sykeff, this is Jedi Knight Ikis Epecegu.  I wanted to return your message from a little while ago.  I am sorry it took me so long to get back to you.  I was out on negotiations for the Republic and was quite busy.  Sorry to hear that the potential lead did not turn up anything substantial.  I will continue, as I am able, to search for your daughter and to follow up on leads you find out about.  I do my best to give you continual hope in our quest for finding her.  Please, as always, if you have something that you need to pass on to me, feel free to do so.  Take care, and may the Force be with you."

~Ikis ended the recording and sent it off to his ship to have TR perform the proper procedures for encryption, signal routing, and transmission before the message was sent out.  He removed and hung his robe up again and placed the comm on his bedside stand next to his sabers and then turned out the light.  He meditated for a little to even out his emotions before finally laying down and closing his eyes.  Thankfully he managed to fall asleep swiftly.~

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

The Council
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 18

The Council of the Jedi Order

« Reply #2848 on: January 31, 2014, 09:35:07 PM »

***Keldor***

The three entered the chambers. Krit awkwardly bowed with the sleeping Fut in his arms, and Keldor bowed as well.

"The mission was successful," he said. "We convinced the parents to let us take Fut. Unfortunately, they were killed by two Sith who came for the boy. We managed to talk to them and convince them to leave the planet and us alone. They left, and there was no battle." As he finished talking, he eyed the Masters, waiting for their reply.

Master Kaedan grumbled quietly before asking in disbelief, "The Sith not only knew about the boy, but they killed his parents and you did nothing to stop them? And additionally, you left them behind on the planet where they could have tracked you back here?! Did you at least check the ship over for tracking devices?!"

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #2849 on: February 01, 2014, 01:12:45 AM »

***Keldor***

Keldor took a breath. Master Kaedan was always harsh and critical. Anything involving encountering other Sith would not sit well with him.

"I apologize Master," he said looking at Kaedan. "I didn't sense the Sith or know they were there until they confronted us. By then, they had already killed the boys parents. We were able to convince them to leave, as fighting would have broken the fragile treaty. They left. We saw them again at the hangar, and also convinced them to leave, which I am sure they did. We checked thoroughly for trackers and found none Masters. We weren't followed. I even took an off path just in case." He finished his speech with a bow in the Master's direction.

Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: