Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Would the shroud on the Counsular fit on other Sabers?  (Read 1093 times)
Echo Base
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: September 22, 2011, 12:31:11 AM »

I was just wondering if the shroud on the Counsular (which by the way looks amazing!) would fit on other sabers such as the Shock LE? I am looking to purchase both and saw your Defenders of the Force Sabers on FB and loved them! Thank for your time!

Sandtracker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 01:31:04 AM »

The emitter on the Counsulor can go on any MHS compatible saber so, yes, it could go onto the Shock LE because it is MHS compatible.

Echo Base
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 01:42:32 AM »

Thanks but I was asking about the shroud not the emitter. The sleeve that goes around the main body featured in the video under The Counsular.   Smiley

Sarich Belmont
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 54

I am legend.

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 01:48:51 AM »

Just comparing pictures I would have to say no. The Shock has a larger switch housing than the Consular and therefore might be too wide for the shroud and I don't think the covertech knobs line up. Also, again just by looking at pictures, I don't think the hilts are the same length.

"I don't aim to be like you, Master, not at all. I aim to be better." Jacen Sarich, then-Padawan. (From my old Star Wars D20 days.)

Under Construction...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: