Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Spring Raffle Entry: 2016  (Read 17517 times)
sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2016, 08:51:19 PM »

^ Some great sabers there! The Graflex and Manticore are awesome sabers. The Chosen One is on my wishlist, but after I get the Consular if they ever bring back the CE shroud. A point for both of you  Smiley

Renaissance1459
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -24

"If you only knew the POWER of the DARK SIDE!"

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2016, 02:58:49 AM »

^ Some great sabers there! The Graflex and Manticore are awesome sabers. The Chosen One is on my wishlist, but after I get the Consular if they ever bring back the CE shroud. A point for both of you  Smiley
Thanks a lot for the DS point,sedstiskyfaller! Allow me to return the favour then...

Good luck with the raffle!

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

"I feel no longing. I feel no regret. My memories feed my anger, and my anger feeds my strength!"
- Darth Vader, Star Wars: Lords of the Sith -

Inside the armory so far:
1. UltraSabers Chosen One CE in BR
2. UltraSabers The Graflex SE in AB
3. SaberForge Prodigal Son (CT) in Green
4. SaberForge Crystal Reveal Prodigal Son (CT) in Green
5. Vader's Vault Hero in Plecter Pixel

Wishlist:
1. Vader's Vault Flex 2.0 (ANH)
2. Vader's Vault VDR (ANH)

Greenfire32
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2016, 03:15:38 AM »

Starting to get a little worried. Everyone's showing off their received raffle entries and I have yet to get past the "processing" stage on mine (ordered on 3-6-16). Should I be worried if my last order (2-19-16) is still listed as "processing" even though I've already received it? Did I actually enter the raffle?

It says I did, but like I said...starting to get a little worried...

Light-side points, please! | Bellicose-Consular Green=Received! | Overlord-Blazing Red=Received! | Guardian=Spring Raffle Prize, Received!

Bulvoy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 500

~Sipra Gehaz~ Rebel Legion "Ghost Base"

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2016, 04:01:36 AM »

Starting to get a little worried. Everyone's showing off their received raffle entries and I have yet to get past the "processing" stage on mine (ordered on 3-6-16). Should I be worried if my last order (2-19-16) is still listed as "processing" even though I've already received it? Did I actually enter the raffle?

It says I did, but like I said...starting to get a little worried...
   Don't be even if you haven't received it as long as entered the code, put your forum name in comments your good. As far as the status it's not uncommon for it to still say processing even if it's already on the way.
             There is a delay sometimes when they are very busy to get site updated. Youll know when you get the shipped email.  That's happened to me twice.  The 2nd time I already had my saber but on my acct page it still said " processing.  So rest easy

UltraSaber's by bulvoy, on Flickr
Menace - Emerald V4s- RavenSS pommel
Manticore V4s-CG- S /FOC-Renegade small pommel
Crimson Scorpion- V4s-BR- O/FOC
Dominix V3s-SRD
Initiate V4 Lite- VA
            "Im here to chew bubblegum & kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum"...

Greenfire32
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2016, 04:07:43 AM »

Don't be even if you haven't received it as long as entered the code, put your forum name in comments your good. As far as the status it's not uncommon for it to still say processing even if it's already on the way.
             There is a delay sometimes when they are very busy to get site updated. Youll know when you get the shipped email.  That's happened to me twice.  The 2nd time I already had my saber but on my acct page it still said " processing.  So rest easy
Points to you!

I know its probably nothing, but seeing all these entry sabers and not yet having mine just makes me so antsy Tongue

Light-side points, please! | Bellicose-Consular Green=Received! | Overlord-Blazing Red=Received! | Guardian=Spring Raffle Prize, Received!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2016, 12:07:40 PM »

Points to you!

I know its probably nothing, but seeing all these entry sabers and not yet having mine just makes me so antsy Tongue

Well, I hope you have your e-mail by now!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

A31
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 40

The Force is with you always...

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2016, 03:12:40 PM »

just got my 2nd entry in today.

Standard Issuue Staff in Tri-AS with discs, and li-ions

And a V2 initiate LE in AS with discs for my daughter. she's settled on Hot Pink, but i have a feeling she'll go full Sith in a couple days.

I took a picture of my whole collection so far, minus the Initiate V2, since my daughter is actually sleeping with it right now.

As you can see, i left adequate room on my bed for the two emerald sabers I hope I'm lucky enough to win.

Wow! What a collection. Those look great. That Graflex is classic! And two staffs! I'm jealous.... One day I hope to have a collection so grand. And watch out...she looks like a little Sith in training! Haha! +1

Prophecy V3 Obs lite  (AB)

Archon V2.1  Obs V4  (TRI CG)

Initiate V4   Obs V3   (GB)

Wil Pathen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -44

Dark Side Points

« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2016, 06:20:19 AM »

Wow! What a collection. Those look great. That Graflex is classic! And two staffs! I'm jealous.... One day I hope to have a collection so grand. And watch out...she looks like a little Sith in training! Haha! +1

Hah i think so, too. She's been asking to switch it to RED, i think the pinkish color we had is really bringing her to the dark side.

As for the collection, I've aquired them rather quickly. I think I need to cool off on the saber purchases. It's funny because i've ordered and receives half of these sabers in the same time i've been waiting for my saber from one of the other guys. So with one more on the way, hopefully i'll have time to pay off my credit cards before the next raffle  Cheesy

Owned:
Bellicose - Emerald - Obsidian V4
Manticore CE Obsidian V4 - SRD
Phantom v4 Staff w/Li-ions - Tri BR
Dark Apprentice V2 w/NBv3 sound - CG
Graflex SE - AB
Dark Apprentice V4 Staff - BR
Standard Issue V3 Staff - Tri AS
Initiate V2 - AS

Grab Bag - Dark Liberator V3 - VA
Grab Bag - Dark Apprentice V3 - CG
Grab Bag - Liberator V3 - CG

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2016, 07:01:43 AM »

It's an addictive hobby, but I love it!  Wish I could post pics of my entry and prize sabers but since they are back ordered I will have to wait a awhile. Patience is a virtue. 

Still a few sabers on my wishlist like another Dark Prophecy (in SRD this time) and the Catalyst.  Still want a Chosen One and Azure Reaper too.

A31
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2016, 08:39:31 AM »

Wil, Prowl, I know exactly what you mean buy it being very addictive. I bought my first one in January and now I have 3! Well one was a prize in this spring raffle, but still...and like you both, I still have a wishlist as well, a Graflex, Dark Shock, a staff, and so on....lol...if only I had an unlimited amount of funds!! Good luck getting those cards paid up Wil!! Haha.. And it's working overtime for me to pay for the next raffle!! I just can't stop...

Wil Pathen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -44

Dark Side Points

« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2016, 06:21:00 PM »

Good luck getting those cards paid up Wil!! Haha.. And it's working overtime for me to pay for the next raffle!! I just can't stop...

Haha yeah! luckily i've been working 60hour weeks the past 3 weeks so as long as there isn't another raffle in April or May, I should be good to go, lol.

Owned:
Bellicose - Emerald - Obsidian V4
Manticore CE Obsidian V4 - SRD
Phantom v4 Staff w/Li-ions - Tri BR
Dark Apprentice V2 w/NBv3 sound - CG
Graflex SE - AB
Dark Apprentice V4 Staff - BR
Standard Issue V3 Staff - Tri AS
Initiate V2 - AS

Grab Bag - Dark Liberator V3 - VA
Grab Bag - Dark Apprentice V3 - CG
Grab Bag - Liberator V3 - CG

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2016, 07:05:55 PM »

It's an addictive hobby, but I love it!  Wish I could post pics of my entry and prize sabers but since they are back ordered I will have to wait a awhile. Patience is a virtue. 

Still a few sabers on my wishlist like another Dark Prophecy (in SRD this time) and the Catalyst.  Still want a Chosen One and Azure Reaper too.

I cant wait to see that Prowl

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

A31
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2016, 12:31:43 AM »

Here are my Spring Raffle Entry and Second place prize!
Archon V2.1 TRI CG V4 sound, and my prize was an Initiate V4 GB V3 sound!!

THANKS ULTRASABERS!!!

Sidious
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2016, 05:53:27 PM »

Still nothing about the new hilt design... ... ... can't wait!!! Congratulation to all the winners Smiley

MalevolentMelaina
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -120

« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2016, 10:29:21 PM »

These were my entries: (I actually bought two dominix v4 LE's for a staff)

Saber: Dominix V4 LE (Staff) VA

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: