Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: UltraFX Anakin Skywalker ROTS  (Read 6263 times)
Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2011, 03:54:40 AM »

One other thought:  All though a little more expensive (but not much more) is buying from US.  Less hassel of things you have to do, plus you will get reward points!!!!

Buying saber on line (lowest price I seen is around 120-130) plus shipping charges.  Shipping charges to US for conversion.  Cost of conversion and shipping back back to you.

That's a fair point, I was thinking along the lines of getting something on eBay used.  I've seen quite a few FX sabers, MR ones too, that are barely used (most people know the FX line isn't for dueling) and going for cheap on eBay.  I know this because I've been lurking around there, looking for Vader ESB models haha.  You can find various ones for like 70-80 bucks typically, some even cheaper.  That plus conversion plus shipping ends up around 200 or so.

Just my two cents.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2011, 04:25:21 AM »

That would be a real good price.  Before I bought my Hasbro Count Dooku on ebay I had been looking for about a month.  Ebay was the only place I could find that had a new one...I got hosed...paid 250.00 with shipping.  About a month later they were like 100.00 less on ebay, and I seen that they were available at other locations on the web.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: