Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: The Force Awakens Graflex Sound Font by Aldar_Beedo  (Read 29408 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2016, 12:48:49 AM »

Very nice font =] I at least got to play around with it in the Obsidian launcher for now. Though swing 3 sounds kinda odd. The one power on that sounds like the final duel at the end of the movie. Nestalgia Tongue Like I said when me and my brother went and saw it in the first place. Love that dark power on though like if you were to get a Sith side Graflex done or something Tongue Blazing Red blade basically and both brass buttons ;o I didn't have any problems with this font. Don't know why I did with your Obi-wan font

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Aldar_Beedo
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2016, 10:10:51 PM »

have any1 of you guys seen this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddI0hsOSpGs

cant understand why ppl sould pay you money for some sounds that Lucas Arts/Disney made... they have just..."stole the sounds" and sells them Angry and its not that hard to make when you become good at it! this just want me to upload the wav files to my TFA soundfont and post the link on youtube or someting Tongue

but that soundfont is realy good!  
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 10:15:40 PM by Aldar_Beedo » Logged

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2016, 11:06:27 PM »

Trust me, you don't want to open that can of worms.  Seriously, trust me.

I want an Obsidian DVD-sourced Kylo Ren font badly, but I am just going to be patient for someone on the forum to make one themselves.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

PatJW
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2016, 12:49:34 PM »

Is Shameem doing something illegal there?

He freely admits on a linked video that he sourced both the Graflex and Kylo soundfonts direct from the iTunes HD release of the movie.

If he's sampled the sound directly from the film and is then selling them as fonts, for profit, surely Disney are going to get bent out of shape over that?

PapaBliss
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 14

I am a guardian of balance

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2016, 05:04:28 PM »

Out of respect to Emory and US, I don't think we should be mentioning this guy on the forums even in a negative way.

Saber owned:
Graflex SE w/ Emerald RGBW and Obsidian v4 - DUKE Blue / Silver
Manticore w/ Emerald RGBW and Obsidian v4 - DVA / Silver
Apprentice w/ Obsidian v4 - CG / Silver

Seano
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -229

« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2016, 10:32:16 PM »

Thanks for this Aldar_Beedo, truly awesome soundfont! I've installed it on my Graflex SE (thread here - http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=30431.msg459194#msg459194) which arrived yesterday, love how beefy the start-up and clashes are!

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

Shadow Cloud
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2016, 06:26:04 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddI0hsOSpGs

cant understand why ppl sould pay you money for some sounds that Lucas Arts/Disney made... they have just..."stole the sounds" and sells them Angry and its not that hard to make when you become good at it! this just want me to upload the wav files to my TFA soundfont and post the link on youtube or someting Tongue

but that soundfont is realy good!  

I thought that sound font was only a couple of bucks, but it's $9....

Aldar_Beedo
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2016, 08:43:33 PM »

I thought that sound font was only a couple of bucks, but it's $9....

i know its not that much.

Aldar_Beedo
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2016, 08:59:48 PM »

new update to the soundfont!

3 new clashes (clash 1,3 and 4 have been replaced with clashes from the movie)
3 new swings (swing3,5, and 10 have been replaced with swings from the movie)
1 new boot (maz)
new ignitionsound (rey)
and fixed some of the sounds.

enjoy!  Wink

Seano
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -229

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2016, 01:01:11 AM »

None of the links seem to be working Sad

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

Aldar_Beedo
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2016, 05:59:17 PM »

NEW Download link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9p97x2eohfv6aj8/The%20Force%20Awakens%20Graflex%20Sound%20Font.rar?dl=0

GUAYA KAN MALDO
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2016, 07:05:39 PM »

Thanks!!!

SeniorBordois
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2016, 07:45:59 AM »

my favorite font, thanks!

POWERofREN
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2016, 03:40:40 AM »

Hey everybody, new guy here...

I recently received my first Ultrasaber (Flamberge with Emerald driver) last week and am trying to upload Beedo's soundfont (The Force Awakens Graflex Sound Font.rar) and I am experiencing some issues. I first admit I am technologically challenged, but have at least managed to figure out how to upload another soundfont that is in a Wav format. I downloaded Beedo's file from dropbox and when I attempt to open it, it opens with the US launcher, yet I am unable to see it anywhere once the launcher is open.

I've tried finding it by clicking 'load from file' and have also opened the sound wizard. I have searched the forum for guidance on how I should proceed and have watched several of the youtube videos, but remain unable to manipulate the file or upload anything from that particular file. Do I need to download additional software to view/upload this file? I have yet to update my Windows software to 10, though I suspect that is not relevant... Any input or guidance will be greatly appreciated!

James

the power of the darkness illuminates my path...

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2016, 03:45:16 AM »

Sorry for the stupid question, my fellow Knight of Ren, but by any chance when you downloaded the ZIP file, did you right-click on the ZIP file folder after you downloaded it and click "Extract All" to extract it into a normal (non-ZIP) folder?  It's possible that if you didn't unzip the file, the launcher can't see the ZIP folder's contents.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: