Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: first lightsaber purchase  (Read 1292 times)
14mike
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: March 13, 2016, 07:45:14 PM »

Hello fellow saber fans, after months of research on the internet I found that Ultrasabers had the most comprehensive website, and tutorial videos on their products which made my decision very easy. 
  I ordered the graflex SE model and was worried about the backorder notice on that hilt, so I sent a text to Ultrsabers asking for a lead time on the hilts.. Their response was very quick and to my surprise they still had the SE hilt in stock so I hurried up and placed my order.

I decided to go with the Emerald driver and the Obsidian V4 sound board, of course I also went Arctic Blue with the silver flash on clash and will take my time learning the saber and software that I downloaded from the website.. I opted to not have the illuminated switch for a more movie style look.  I was amazed at how fast my saber was built and shipped. Literally it was a little less than a week, and I was also surprised that Fed Ex required a signature as compared to just leaving the saber at the front door.

My hats are off to all the folks who work at Ultrasaber for their commitment to their customers..

I love showing off this prized piece to my friends and neighbors, for it is truly amazing both in brightness and sound quality.

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 07:46:47 PM »

Hello and welcome to SaberForum,

Before you continue any further posting, follow this link to the rules section of the forum: (http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117.0)
Take a moment to read through the rules and then reply with an acknowledgement. If my link doesn’t word you can simply go to the homepage and look for the BIG RED BOLD LETTERS. This is simply the way that all of us on the forum keep each other accountable. Once you’ve posted this acknowledgement, you may resume further posting.

Thanks for your compliance.
-Greg

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: