Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Initiate V2 LE in Adegan Silver and Ultrashirt  (Read 4752 times)
Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011, 07:07:35 PM »

you have a 32 incher laying around dont ya?  pop it in one of those initiates.  the weight is just right for spinning (mid grades at least)

Yeah my UE feels real good. Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2011, 03:45:33 PM »

Nice saber. Its like the little brother of the Dominix V2 LE. I got a Dominix V2 LE and its my favorite saber so far next to the new V3 LE. You should go for a V3 LE and add Obsidian sound to it. I'm going for a Dominix V3 LE though with Obsidian sound. I got some light dings in my blade also due to I think shipment. Oh well.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

imperialknight23
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 154

I will remember you brothers and sisters, Always.

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2011, 06:07:04 PM »

Nice saber. Its like the little brother of the Dominix V2 LE. I got a Dominix V2 LE and its my favorite saber so far next to the new V3 LE. You should go for a V3 LE and add Obsidian sound to it. I'm going for a Dominix V3 LE though with Obsidian sound. I got some light dings in my blade also due to I think shipment. Oh well.

As much as i would love sound, i'm a very cheap kinda guy.  But you also learn to love the sound of those poly-carbonate blades wooshing through the air.  I prefer the smaller initiate size hilts to the Dominix versions.  Better for my style of fighting, i'm more a 1 handed guy.

Prophecy SRD  Lucrecia
Drk Initiate V2 LE AS Redemption
Drk Initiate V3 LE GB Hope
Bellicose DVA AB  Lumineux

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: