Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates  (Read 674 times)
Firwik Howlo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« on: March 21, 2016, 03:25:10 PM »

Has anyone played these games yet?

On my first playthrough of these games I like to keep everyone alive but WOW, Conquest is so freaking hard. I have to do each chapter anywhere from 5 - 20 times over before I can make it through without people dying. I didn't have to re-do a single battle in Awakening or Birthright but conquest is so hard!

Is anyone else noticing this or am I just terrible for some reason? lol I think it has to do with all the tedious worthless side stuff you have to do in the missions but I can't be sure. Anyways, these games are freaking amazing overall.

Any thoughts on them?

Take a look round lively old London. Buzzing crowds we sweat and we revel. Red-cheeked shouts and songs In the flicker of the gaslight. Eager Blighty bursts from the cobblestones. Racing, climbing blooming fertility. Born from secret seeds that were scattered in the nighttime. London is fed upon the meat of the dead. They’re one shallow inch below the town. Them that whispered dreams that only poisoned us. Them that told us lies of their bravery. Them that preached of progress, and put us in the poorhouse. Them done horrid murder on bloody stages. Them that loudly crowed their humility.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: